Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | obby f (Hey QT!) & ridge m collab
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
hi there! i'd love to be added to your pinglist please :D

i also had a question: are you planning to reprint any of your catalog accents not currently available? i really like gay nightcore and that's combustible, but i'm not sure if they're shelved if not available!

thank you for everything <3
hi there! i'd love to be added to your pinglist please :D

i also had a question: are you planning to reprint any of your catalog accents not currently available? i really like gay nightcore and that's combustible, but i'm not sure if they're shelved if not available!

thank you for everything <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi hi! thank you for your interest-- unfortunately i wont be rerunning gay nightcore cause id have trouble finding people to fill the slots but if you can provide me with a skin blueprint + 400g id gladly print you a copy! I was going to have it be limited to only this year's pride month (& thats already over) but it's never my intention to make it difficult for someone to obtain something they're in love with !!

as for combustible, I can put you on the run for 500g but I cant make promises as to whether or not this run will print in a timely manner. I'll try to advertise it again to get someone interested but if the slot after urs doesnt fill im afraid i cant do a second run. again, you do have the option to provide an accent blueprint (just buy one off the ah if there's any single ones for 800g, its much cheaper lol) + 250g for me to print you a copy right away!
@Alphazi hi! thank you for your interest-- unfortunately i wont be rerunning gay nightcore cause id have trouble finding people to fill the slots but if you can provide me with a skin blueprint + 400g id gladly print you a copy! I was going to have it be limited to only this year's pride month (& thats already over) but it's never my intention to make it difficult for someone to obtain something they're in love with !!

as for combustible, I can put you on the run for 500g but I cant make promises as to whether or not this run will print in a timely manner. I'll try to advertise it again to get someone interested but if the slot after urs doesnt fill im afraid i cant do a second run. again, you do have the option to provide an accent blueprint (just buy one off the ah if there's any single ones for 800g, its much cheaper lol) + 250g for me to print you a copy right away!
unknown.pngWRNZ9bCvdv0DmOfnD0KRdSrOOv4PHyYVrBCPQX4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pngimage0.png
@Alphazi just thought it over again and realized you could just buy 2 copies of combustible instead of sending me a blueprint for only one copy if you wanted it immediately, much more cost effective n you get 2!
@Alphazi just thought it over again and realized you could just buy 2 copies of combustible instead of sending me a blueprint for only one copy if you wanted it immediately, much more cost effective n you get 2!
unknown.pngWRNZ9bCvdv0DmOfnD0KRdSrOOv4PHyYVrBCPQX4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pngimage0.png
@hyperpop ack, so sorry for the extended delay! i appreciate your flexibility and willingness to give access to accents people missed out on ^^ not something you see often nowadays imo. can i get back to you on this one? i'm not able to grab a skin blueprint right now, but on friday i should be; could i make my decision then please? ;u;/

could i be added to the combustible run in the meantime please? i totally understand if the run falls short, but in the meantime that would be helpful! i'll reconsider the other options after i think about gay nightcore! again, thank you very much for the kindness and understanding <3
@hyperpop ack, so sorry for the extended delay! i appreciate your flexibility and willingness to give access to accents people missed out on ^^ not something you see often nowadays imo. can i get back to you on this one? i'm not able to grab a skin blueprint right now, but on friday i should be; could i make my decision then please? ;u;/

could i be added to the combustible run in the meantime please? i totally understand if the run falls short, but in the meantime that would be helpful! i'll reconsider the other options after i think about gay nightcore! again, thank you very much for the kindness and understanding <3
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi alrighty, ty ! also you're in absolutely no rush to get the blueprint, it's completely fine. will add you to the combustible run while I do a bit of much needed maintenance for the thread
@Alphazi alrighty, ty ! also you're in absolutely no rush to get the blueprint, it's completely fine. will add you to the combustible run while I do a bit of much needed maintenance for the thread
catalog, preorders, rules should now be updated, all skins in stock have been relisted !
catalog, preorders, rules should now be updated, all skins in stock have been relisted !
@hyperpop oh gosh i'm so sorry for the extended delay - if you're still open to it, i can send the skin + 400g for a copy of gay nightcore :D
@hyperpop oh gosh i'm so sorry for the extended delay - if you're still open to it, i can send the skin + 400g for a copy of gay nightcore :D
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi extreme apologies for the late response- yes i can do that! tysm!
@Alphazi extreme apologies for the late response- yes i can do that! tysm!
@hyperpop no worries at all! i was delayed first, lol. i'll go ahead and send that over then! C: one moment please!
@hyperpop no worries at all! i was delayed first, lol. i'll go ahead and send that over then! C: one moment please!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Could I please grab a slot for THAT'S COMBUSTIBLE!?
Could I please grab a slot for THAT'S COMBUSTIBLE!?
PEnIA1u.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26