Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Selling] Entire hoard of accents/skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@gaston @Dakkokki I take offers, im not setting prices for any of this stuff as I havnt played much for 2 years so my sense of pricing is likely a little outdated :)

(Only prices I somewhat know is for the custom stuff, as i know how much i paid for them)

@shian 2.5k Is fine. Ill think about the offer on symbiosis, Im not super keen to get rid of any accents currently on dragons but 35k is quite tempting.
@gaston @Dakkokki I take offers, im not setting prices for any of this stuff as I havnt played much for 2 years so my sense of pricing is likely a little outdated :)

(Only prices I somewhat know is for the custom stuff, as i know how much i paid for them)

@shian 2.5k Is fine. Ill think about the offer on symbiosis, Im not super keen to get rid of any accents currently on dragons but 35k is quite tempting.
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
That's a pretty nice collection ^^
So many of your customs which are in use are on my Wishlist lol
I've never really bought/owned a custom so I don't know what a high offer would be. I guess 30kg and upwards for like any of those?

and do you have a price in mind for any of these?
That's a pretty nice collection ^^
So many of your customs which are in use are on my Wishlist lol
I've never really bought/owned a custom so I don't know what a high offer would be. I guess 30kg and upwards for like any of those?

and do you have a price in mind for any of these?
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Maye

Hi!

I know it's in-use so apologies for any bother, but I can begin with an offer of 35kg for Sanddune Renegade. If this is too little please let me know.

Thank you!
@Maye

Hi!

I know it's in-use so apologies for any bother, but I can begin with an offer of 35kg for Sanddune Renegade. If this is too little please let me know.

Thank you!
IcgTKPi.png
@Maye
hello! I've been looking for both of these for years aaaaa
I have absolutely no idea about pricing, does 4kg for both sound fair?

@Maye
hello! I've been looking for both of these for years aaaaa
I have absolutely no idea about pricing, does 4kg for both sound fair?

0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Okay, I've just seen that you're taking offers. Seems like "brother" was sold last at around 4kg, and First of the Fallen for 2,5kg as of the forums. Those two would be the one's I'm most interested in of the normal ones :)
Okay, I've just seen that you're taking offers. Seems like "brother" was sold last at around 4kg, and First of the Fallen for 2,5kg as of the forums. Those two would be the one's I'm most interested in of the normal ones :)
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Maye Considering it's fairly recent, how would 950g be for [item=Accent: Sunrise Sentinel]? Thank you!
@Maye

Considering it's fairly recent, how would 950g be for Accent: Sunrise Sentinel ? Thank you!
YUDrFCG.png
@Maye Would you consider 1.5kg for or 1.5kg for ?

I also probably won't be able to afford this one but I was curious the ballpark?
@Maye Would you consider 1.5kg for or 1.5kg for ?

I also probably won't be able to afford this one but I was curious the ballpark?
Hi Maye! I'd be interested in:
Accent: Flameborn
Accent: King of Pentacles
I'd offer 900g each, please tell me your estimate.
Hi Maye! I'd be interested in:
Accent: Flameborn
Accent: King of Pentacles
I'd offer 900g each, please tell me your estimate.
15231535.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png16136832.png
[img]http[/img]
@Jaypaw
30kg+ would be a starting point for any of those, ill keep it in mind but it doesnt tempt me quite yet :)

4k for brother and 2.5k for First of the Fallen sounds fair. Ive been holding onto these Naakhum accents for quite a while since the blood/gore restrictions got way worse and its not possible to make accents looking like this anymore but it would be nice to see them used instead of sitting in my hoard

@Slavic Noted, unfortunatly its going to be very difficult to get me to part with any of the customs on the front page of my lair haha

@Reckless
Im only taking offers rn, sorry!

@Solinary
4k for Tainted growth I think is fair (going off what I said 3 comments up) as its very similar to Brother. The Guardian skin would be much less

@dragonpals Sounds good, you can send a crossroads request
@Jaypaw
30kg+ would be a starting point for any of those, ill keep it in mind but it doesnt tempt me quite yet :)

4k for brother and 2.5k for First of the Fallen sounds fair. Ive been holding onto these Naakhum accents for quite a while since the blood/gore restrictions got way worse and its not possible to make accents looking like this anymore but it would be nice to see them used instead of sitting in my hoard

@Slavic Noted, unfortunatly its going to be very difficult to get me to part with any of the customs on the front page of my lair haha

@Reckless
Im only taking offers rn, sorry!

@Solinary
4k for Tainted growth I think is fair (going off what I said 3 comments up) as its very similar to Brother. The Guardian skin would be much less

@dragonpals Sounds good, you can send a crossroads request
@panicat
Please send me the id's of them or link them in the chat, I dont remember the names of every accent I own sorry haha

@Harmonywish
1.5k for Unfit to Rule is fine, can send a Crossroads. Rough estimate is 30kg+, but it all comes down to if i want to sell.
@panicat
Please send me the id's of them or link them in the chat, I dont remember the names of every accent I own sorry haha

@Harmonywish
1.5k for Unfit to Rule is fine, can send a Crossroads. Rough estimate is 30kg+, but it all comes down to if i want to sell.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15