Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cerdae's Cafe: Reprints coming soon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
[center][columns][LIST=1] [*]@SarcasticHawke[*]@Apocracy[*]@Reithya[*]@AlcatrazSystem[*]@KaichouKai [/LIST][nextcol][LIST=1] [*]@Narif[*]@DannaSukaira[*]@Chivalry[*]@Gryffion[*]@dandyfrau [/LIST][/columns][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1OiefSy.png[/img] Order has been made! Should be around a week or so (hopefully) till accents are delivered :D

1OiefSy.png

Order has been made! Should be around a week or so (hopefully) till accents are delivered :D
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
thanks for the update ! :D
thanks for the update ! :D
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@RainyCerdae Such fine lines and detail! Please add me to your general pinglist.
@RainyCerdae Such fine lines and detail! Please add me to your general pinglist.
0Xrg9Di.png
@MineralTownNPC Thanks so much! Added ;D
@MineralTownNPC Thanks so much! Added ;D
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
I adore your style!! ;o; Hopefully your GG entry will win ;; Could I be added to your pinglist?
I adore your style!! ;o; Hopefully your GG entry will win ;; Could I be added to your pinglist?
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
Hello! :D Could you add me on the general pinglist, thank you!

You have a beautiful art style!
Hello! :D Could you add me on the general pinglist, thank you!

You have a beautiful art style!
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
May I be added to the pinglist and the waitlist for Deserted Vulpine?
May I be added to the pinglist and the waitlist for Deserted Vulpine?
AGdICFv.png
[center][b]Hooray! Accents just came through! [emoji=wildclaw star size=1][/b] [skin=39519] [center][columns][LIST=1] [*]@SarcasticHawke[*]@Apocracy[*]@Reithya[*]@AlcatrazSystem[*]@KaichouKai [/LIST][nextcol][LIST=1] [*]@Narif[*]@DannaSukaira[*]@Chivalry[*]@Gryffion[*]@dandyfrau [/LIST][/columns][/center] For everyone who already sent their payment through you will receive your accent through PM shortly. If you were not able to send payment I have one accent available currently on AH for 550g, (should've been two, but I forgot to take one for myself oop). First come first serve for that one! ____________________________________________________________________ Heya General Pinglist! Good news, I have two new accents coming out tomorrow for preorder, as well as Deserted Vulpine coming back for another run! Like before, once I get your name on the list please send payment upfront to reserve your spot ;) [columns][LIST=1] [*]@Devonix[*]@Denryu[*]@nonlineardogtime[*]@Sanzuwu[*]@dandyfrau[*]@Sleepyflower [*]@Voltaic[*]@Roamer[*]@Bloomed[*]@MineralTownNPC[/list] [nextcol][list=1][*]@Mystel[*]@Korppipoika[*]@nightclouds[*]@AlcatrazSystem[*]@Apocracy[/LIST] [/center] _____________________________________________________________________ And lastly, waitlist on Deserted Vulpine! Give me tonight to get the format cleaned up, (IMPORTANT) please wait, once you get a ping you can send me payment to get your slot reserved. If you'd prefer one of the new accents coming out just shoot me a PM and I can get you set up for that one instead :D @Irrwahn @nightclouds
Hooray! Accents just came through!

For everyone who already sent their payment through you will receive your accent through PM shortly. If you were not able to send payment I have one accent available currently on AH for 550g, (should've been two, but I forgot to take one for myself oop). First come first serve for that one!

Heya General Pinglist! Good news, I have two new accents coming out tomorrow for preorder, as well as Deserted Vulpine coming back for another run! Like before, once I get your name on the list please send payment upfront to reserve your spot ;)
  1. @Devonix
  2. @Denryu
  3. @nonlineardogtime
  4. @Sanzuwu
  5. @dandyfrau
  6. @Sleepyflower
  7. @Voltaic
  8. @Roamer
  9. @Bloomed
  10. @MineralTownNPC
  1. @Mystel
  2. @Korppipoika
  3. @nightclouds
  4. @AlcatrazSystem
  5. @Apocracy

And lastly, waitlist on Deserted Vulpine! Give me tonight to get the format cleaned up, (IMPORTANT) please wait, once you get a ping you can send me payment to get your slot reserved. If you'd prefer one of the new accents coming out just shoot me a PM and I can get you set up for that one instead :D

@Irrwahn @nightclouds

>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
hey @RainyCerdae

I noticed that @Apocracy and I aren't yet on the pinglist? Can we be added please?
hey @RainyCerdae

I noticed that @Apocracy and I aren't yet on the pinglist? Can we be added please?
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem

Ahhh awesome, thanks for the reminder! Gotcha added ;)

Also, to everyone on general I may have accidentally pinged you a couple times, sorry about that!
@AlcatrazSystem

Ahhh awesome, thanks for the reminder! Gotcha added ;)

Also, to everyone on general I may have accidentally pinged you a couple times, sorry about that!
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60