Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kolo's Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
Could I get a slot for a reprint of the sun, it has passed? And be added to your general pinglist?
Could I get a slot for a reprint of the sun, it has passed? And be added to your general pinglist?
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
@kolowaskolo, omg is it too late to get a slot for your wildclaw accent? I adore this accent so much! Regardless, I’d love to be added to your general pinglist!
@kolowaskolo, omg is it too late to get a slot for your wildclaw accent? I adore this accent so much! Regardless, I’d love to be added to your general pinglist!
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
@Sushimonsterr Of course! Thank you! :D

@Verah it's not too late at all! ^w^ I'm planning on doing a reprint very soon! Thank you <3
@Sushimonsterr Of course! Thank you! :D

@Verah it's not too late at all! ^w^ I'm planning on doing a reprint very soon! Thank you <3
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@kolowaskolo May I get a slot (gems) for the accent friend? And added to any general pinglist you might have for if you do more accents please?
@kolowaskolo May I get a slot (gems) for the accent friend? And added to any general pinglist you might have for if you do more accents please?
@kolowakskolo: may I get a gem slot? :)
@kolowakskolo: may I get a gem slot? :)
oteBehe.png
@BirdsDontTalk sure thing! ^w^ added you, thank you!
@BirdsDontTalk sure thing! ^w^ added you, thank you!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@toesies yup !! thank you :D
@toesies yup !! thank you :D
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@kolowaskolo: could I commission you for a male version of this by any chance? I absolutely love the design.
@kolowaskolo: could I commission you for a male version of this by any chance? I absolutely love the design.
oteBehe.png
@toesies I definitely would be open to making a male version at some point, but I'm in quite a busy moment right now so it might take me a while if that's ok ! I was actually thinking of making a little series of this kind of design/vibe for different dragons :>
@toesies I definitely would be open to making a male version at some point, but I'm in quite a busy moment right now so it might take me a while if that's ok ! I was actually thinking of making a little series of this kind of design/vibe for different dragons :>
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@kolowaskolo that’s totally fine! I love this vibe and would love to see more of it, so whenever you’re ready I can cover the cost of a five-print personal run.
@kolowaskolo that’s totally fine! I love this vibe and would love to see more of it, so whenever you’re ready I can cover the cost of a five-print personal run.
oteBehe.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26