Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Tiefsee - Aura F Sage and Tree
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 147 148
Hello! I am very inexperienced when it comes to buying UMAs; is it possible to have a UMA on hold? I do not currently have the funds for buying one, but would like to order it before it retires (which I believes means no more reruns?)
Hello! I am very inexperienced when it comes to buying UMAs; is it possible to have a UMA on hold? I do not currently have the funds for buying one, but would like to order it before it retires (which I believes means no more reruns?)
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@Mistyleaf123
Which accent you'd like me to hold > <
I can hold up to two weeks if you need!
@Mistyleaf123
Which accent you'd like me to hold > <
I can hold up to two weeks if you need!
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@Ambulocetus

I'm undecided on #46600 and #46604, do you mind holding both? I think I am able to get enough for both, but at this point I am uncertain.
I feel bad for doing this ahhhh ><
@Ambulocetus

I'm undecided on #46600 and #46604, do you mind holding both? I think I am able to get enough for both, but at this point I am uncertain.
I feel bad for doing this ahhhh ><
@Ambulocetus

Sorry for the double ping, but I have enough to buy the umas; I see 1 copy of per ardua ad astra on the AH, but there isn't any for as well as i- is there a leftover you have?
@Ambulocetus

Sorry for the double ping, but I have enough to buy the umas; I see 1 copy of per ardua ad astra on the AH, but there isn't any for as well as i- is there a leftover you have?
@Mistyleaf123
Oh I forgot to tell you that's it is in reprinting queue ><
After it come back, I will send you a pa!
@Mistyleaf123
Oh I forgot to tell you that's it is in reprinting queue ><
After it come back, I will send you a pa!
@Ambulocetus

alright, thank you <3
@Ambulocetus

alright, thank you <3
Hello hello! I know it's been quite a while since the reprint is open, but the reprint of Summer Fes Memoirs is finally back!
PAs are sent and I can totally understand if you changed your mind! If you no longer want it or need an extend on PAs, just let me know! :3

@RheoTastic @Rosewing @DobbyisFree @crowvidae @Malachite @Houndstooth @RosalindeSol
Hello hello! I know it's been quite a while since the reprint is open, but the reprint of Summer Fes Memoirs is finally back!
PAs are sent and I can totally understand if you changed your mind! If you no longer want it or need an extend on PAs, just let me know! :3

@RheoTastic @Rosewing @DobbyisFree @crowvidae @Malachite @Houndstooth @RosalindeSol
Fu Sheng, Ruo Shui, Yin Guo are back > <
Please let me know if you no longer want them!

Fu Sheng:
@sabyrin @Zerobotic @Laeyein @Tserin @Rhane @Voronok @KyuuBird @BlazeBlue @ardisia @final

Ruo Shui:
@Tserin @Helixstorm @Noodlesper @final @disentanglement @Gross @Natsukachan @harmonywish @sepiasenpai @LumberCzar

Yin Guo:
@Watercolour @Bantymom @Nozaria @oxeye @syklus @Zerobotic @Barok @Tserin @Laeyein @Helixstorm
Fu Sheng, Ruo Shui, Yin Guo are back > <
Please let me know if you no longer want them!

Fu Sheng:
@sabyrin @Zerobotic @Laeyein @Tserin @Rhane @Voronok @KyuuBird @BlazeBlue @ardisia @final

Ruo Shui:
@Tserin @Helixstorm @Noodlesper @final @disentanglement @Gross @Natsukachan @harmonywish @sepiasenpai @LumberCzar

Yin Guo:
@Watercolour @Bantymom @Nozaria @oxeye @syklus @Zerobotic @Barok @Tserin @Laeyein @Helixstorm
@Ambulocetus

I received my Yin Guo. Thanks you! It's beautiful!
@Ambulocetus

I received my Yin Guo. Thanks you! It's beautiful!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Another run of Yin Guo back! Plz let me know if you no longer want your slot~
@Rhane @Noodlesper @Vrtra @KyuuBird @Megabyte @ardisia @final @Luunai @Oktobearfest @Sidya
Another run of Yin Guo back! Plz let me know if you no longer want your slot~
@Rhane @Noodlesper @Vrtra @KyuuBird @Megabyte @ardisia @final @Luunai @Oktobearfest @Sidya
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 147 148