Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ayipee's art shop - [CLOSED]
1 2
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/bd48f0669bc5ca5071880f35c90de169/9c87e80ded9f0524-5b/s500x750/3ced4f1eaba61bda2d958cd245d23fb2502f84f6.png[/img][/center] [Center] Open |Full | [b]Closed[/b] ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/724012051659227149/819674010861961236/art_shop.png[/img] [Center]hi I'm grace! [b] right now I'm just offering BUST commissions for GEMS![/b] Specialties: I really love drawing dragons with big smiling teeth [emoji=skydancer star size=1] Favorite dragon breeds to draw are Coatls, Tundras, and Imperials, but I draw any breed! ^_^ tumblr: heartbuff fr tumblr: ayipee-fr Thanks for visiting my art shop! [B]Important Note:[b] My art goes a bit off-model. The dragons I draw may end up looking a bit more feral and pretty much all of my dragons have visible teeth, if you're looking for different expressions, keep in mind that may not be achievable with my style. ^<^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ------- [Center][B] BUSTS: 2.5kG/ 25.00 USD[/B][/center] [Center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/724012051659227149/819688521925001306/tumblr_e367d7556490f9ab55a0f156779ce2c8_faf8752e_250.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/724012051659227149/819688522184654878/tumblr_4f114e32c59414e1923545d226aa9a69_27d724ec_250_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/724012051659227149/819688522490707988/Tumblr_l_1393212273747228.png[/img] [Quote=AVAILABLE SLOTS:][emoji=gem size=1]GEMS: slot 1: in progress [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [emoji=mystery bag size=1] USD:0 [/quote] ----- [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][B] SKINS + ACCENTS- coming soon! [/b] ----- [emoji=trade size=1][B] MIXED PAYMENT OPTIONS: [/B] These options only apply if you have taken a GEM slot, they do not apply if you have taken a USD slot! I will accept these items for their in-game value or LAH value. [Item= tri-color scatterscroll][item=vial of scattersight][item= vial of darkened sight][item= vial of naivety][item=swiftbrood boon][item= boon of fertility][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item= unhatched bogsneak egg][item= unhatched light egg] [item= unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item= unhatched water egg] [item= unhatched fire egg][item= unhatched earth egg][item= unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item= tertiary gene: okapi][item=primary gene: skink][item=primary gene: petals] [item= secondary gene: bee][item=secondary gene: blend][item= primary gene: fade][item= tertiary gene: koi][item=tertiary gene: opal] [item= breed change: wildclaw][item= breed change: coatl][item= breed change: guardian][item=breed change: spiral][item= breed change: bogsneak] [item=seapetal flowerfall][item= red rose flowerfall][item=red rose flower crown] [item= red rose corsage][item= silver kitsune] *If you have a valuable item you don't see here that you'd like to contribute to your payment ask me about it and I will probably accept it!* [Img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/08fc3c1724ca07a3a2a9239ec26c186b/f8a1de0e95de12b2-44/s2048x3072/e2bcbfc76dd8b7301b4b9a6b04777413f5b80dbe.png[/img] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][B] GENERAL RULES AND DETAILS (please read before ordering):[/b] ------ [emoji=palette size=1][B]For ALL Commissions: [/b] [/center] - Please be respectful! - Please look through my example art to make sure that you are interested in my work before ordering! -First come first serve, no reservations! - Im only doing FR dragons at this time! - The busts are typically done with a vertical slender canvas (usually 1300× 3000) but I am willing to do a different sized canvas if you request it (please specify the dimensions) -After completing the commission I will send you the original sized piece and the resized bio- friendly piece. -[B] APPAREL[/b] is tricky, I'm willing to do light apparel as long as the dragon's face is visible. -[b] GENES [/b]- I'm willing to do any genes! - [B] BACKGROUNDS [/B] - The default background is a simple gradient, but you can request flowerfalls, stars, fire, etc. -One dragon per piece! -Commissions are typically completed within 1 week. -Once I send it to you the piece is yours to do with as you'd like, post them on other dragons, crop them how you want, etc. -PLEASE credit me in the bio, that way if people like the art, they will know where to find more! ------- [Center][emoji=gem size=1][B] For GEM Commissions [/b][/center] -Please send the Gems/Items over by one-way CR! -When you ask for a slot, please have the correct amount of gems already and make sure that you will still have the gems by the time I start the commission! ------ [Center][emoji=mystery bag size=1][b] For USD Commissions [/b] [/center] -I won't ask for the payment until I finish any other commissions I'm working on and start yours. -Right now I'm only taking payments over PayPal and I won't accept alternate payments! -Discussions of payment details are reserved for the DMs! I will contact you when it's time! ------ [Center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][B] For SKINS + ACCENTS [/B] Coming soon ^_^ Check out my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2978899/6#post_46663195] skin submission[/url] in the wind fest thread! ------- [Center][emoji=ping size=1][b] PINGLISTS [/B] Message me if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for [b]Smiling God [/b]( you will be notified when I print it if it doesn't win), the general [b]Skin+ Accent Pinglist[/b], or the [b]General Pinglist[/b](you will be notified of any update/ slot opening).
3ced4f1eaba61bda2d958cd245d23fb2502f84f6.png
Open |Full | Closed
art_shop.png
hi I'm grace!
right now I'm just offering BUST commissions for GEMS!
Specialties:
I really love drawing dragons with big smiling teeth Favorite dragon breeds to draw are Coatls, Tundras, and Imperials, but I draw any breed! ^_^
tumblr: heartbuff
fr tumblr: ayipee-fr
Thanks for visiting my art shop!
Important Note: My art goes a bit off-model. The dragons I draw may end up looking a bit more feral and pretty much all of my dragons have visible teeth, if you're looking for different expressions, keep in mind that may not be achievable with my style. ^<^

BUSTS: 2.5kG/ 25.00 USD
tumblr_e367d7556490f9ab55a0f156779ce2c8_faf8752e_250.pngtumblr_4f114e32c59414e1923545d226aa9a69_27d724ec_250_1.png Tumblr_l_1393212273747228.png
AVAILABLE SLOTS: wrote:
GEMS:
slot 1: in progress
USD:0

SKINS + ACCENTS- coming soon!
MIXED PAYMENT OPTIONS:
These options only apply if you have taken a GEM slot, they do not apply if you have taken a USD slot! I will accept these items for their in-game value or LAH value.
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Scattersight Vial of Darkened Sight Vial of Naivety Swiftbrood Boon Boon of Fertility Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Tertiary Gene: Okapi Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Blend Primary Gene: Fade Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Opal Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Bogsneak Seapetal Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Red Rose Flower Crown Red Rose Corsage Silver Kitsune
*If you have a valuable item you don't see here that you'd like to contribute to your payment ask me about it and I will probably accept it!*

e2bcbfc76dd8b7301b4b9a6b04777413f5b80dbe.png

GENERAL RULES AND DETAILS (please read before ordering):
For ALL Commissions:
- Please be respectful!
- Please look through my example art to make sure that you are interested in my work before ordering!
-First come first serve, no reservations!
- Im only doing FR dragons at this time!
- The busts are typically done with a vertical slender canvas (usually 1300× 3000) but I am willing to do a different sized canvas if you request it (please specify the dimensions)
-After completing the commission I will send you the original sized piece and the resized bio- friendly piece.
- APPAREL is tricky, I'm willing to do light apparel as long as the dragon's face is visible.
- GENES - I'm willing to do any genes!
- BACKGROUNDS - The default background is a simple gradient, but you can request flowerfalls, stars, fire, etc.
-One dragon per piece!
-Commissions are typically completed within 1 week.
-Once I send it to you the piece is yours to do with as you'd like, post them on other dragons, crop them how you want, etc.
-PLEASE credit me in the bio, that way if people like the art, they will know where to find more!
For GEM Commissions
-Please send the Gems/Items over by one-way CR!
-When you ask for a slot, please have the correct amount of gems already and make sure that you will still have the gems by the time I start the commission!

For USD Commissions
-I won't ask for the payment until I finish any other commissions I'm working on and start yours.
-Right now I'm only taking payments over PayPal and I won't accept alternate payments!
-Discussions of payment details are reserved for the DMs! I will contact you when it's time!
For SKINS + ACCENTS
Coming soon ^_^
Check out my skin submission in the wind fest thread!

PINGLISTS
Message me if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for Smiling God ( you will be notified when I print it if it doesn't win), the general Skin+ Accent Pinglist, or the General Pinglist(you will be notified of any update/ slot opening).
@ayipee
fdsfskfs I love your art!! ;v; Are you only offering busts atm or also chibis like your first post?
@ayipee
fdsfskfs I love your art!! ;v; Are you only offering busts atm or also chibis like your first post?
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha aaa thank you so much! just busts for now!! i mayyyy do full-bodies at some point in the future!!!
@skiatha aaa thank you so much! just busts for now!! i mayyyy do full-bodies at some point in the future!!!
@ayipee
aaaa ok! I also just noticed you're doing FR dragons only but if you ever open up for other dragons/oc's I'd love a ping <3
@ayipee
aaaa ok! I also just noticed you're doing FR dragons only but if you ever open up for other dragons/oc's I'd love a ping <3
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha will do :)
@skiatha will do :)
ahh i don't buy dragon art but i just wanted to say that i adore your art style;;; the way you draw eyes is especially charming wowow :O would you happen to have any art related social media i could follow you on? :>>
ahh i don't buy dragon art but i just wanted to say that i adore your art style;;; the way you draw eyes is especially charming wowow :O would you happen to have any art related social media i could follow you on? :>>
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
@ayipee Would this guy qualify as having "light apparel"? He's only got two pieces on his head, but I understand if his accent is more complex than you're wanting to do. (I'd also love to get a bit of the floating cards and smoke in the frame, but that might be pushing it.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63921320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639214/63921320_350.png[/img][/url]
@ayipee Would this guy qualify as having "light apparel"? He's only got two pieces on his head, but I understand if his accent is more complex than you're wanting to do. (I'd also love to get a bit of the floating cards and smoke in the frame, but that might be pushing it.)
63921320_350.png
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@zihui thank you so much!!!! i have a fr tumblr where I post all my fr art! @ ayipee-fr ^_^

@sumatra yes definitely, and I don't see any problem with their accent! I love the idea of floating cards!
@zihui thank you so much!!!! i have a fr tumblr where I post all my fr art! @ ayipee-fr ^_^

@sumatra yes definitely, and I don't see any problem with their accent! I love the idea of floating cards!
Ooo your art is so good I love you [emoji=fae love size=1]
Ooo your art is so good I love you
@masquerainns thanks beeps :)
@masquerainns thanks beeps :)
1 2