Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 2nd run?: black goat accent (spiral m)
1 2 3 4
slot please ^^
slot please ^^
timezone: FR+11
@Skelisteri @Neflo Marked you both down, feel free to send payment through when you can!
@Skelisteri @Neflo Marked you both down, feel free to send payment through when you can!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
Printed copies have arrived, and have been sent out via PM, or a private auction in the case of the three that have yet to pay (if it expires, your copy is forfeit)! Might do a second printing if there's any interest (and get a copy for myself while I'm at it). Could maybe do a couple of female spiral versions too? We'll see. Thanks to everyone who preordered!
Printed copies have arrived, and have been sent out via PM, or a private auction in the case of the three that have yet to pay (if it expires, your copy is forfeit)! Might do a second printing if there's any interest (and get a copy for myself while I'm at it). Could maybe do a couple of female spiral versions too? We'll see. Thanks to everyone who preordered!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee if there's a second run I would be interested
@friendlycoffee if there's a second run I would be interested
bump
bump
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53134309][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531344/53134309_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you for the marvelous accent! It's perfect [emoji=gold star]
53134309_350.png

Thank you for the marvelous accent! It's perfect

mx91000.png zj1KpgF.png mrGmJvh.png
pQUKGgn.png
@BadboyJesus Thank you for showing me! He's a lovely goat boy ^^
@BadboyJesus Thank you for showing me! He's a lovely goat boy ^^
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee: Oh I was sure that I have ordered a slot but I did not... so note me please for the second run.

Do you print "White Goat" again?
@friendlycoffee: Oh I was sure that I have ordered a slot but I did not... so note me please for the second run.

Do you print "White Goat" again?
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt At the moment I'm thinking of opening up an accent shop sometime, and then I can set up a pinglist for reprints and hopefully there will eventually be enough people to reprint a few things!
@andersbegabt At the moment I'm thinking of opening up an accent shop sometime, and then I can set up a pinglist for reprints and hopefully there will eventually be enough people to reprint a few things!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee
If there's a second run, I'd definitely be interested in Black Goat.
@friendlycoffee
If there's a second run, I'd definitely be interested in Black Goat.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent