Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2021
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
Do yall like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2959791/4#post_46025750] mine[/url] [emoji=gaoler happy size=2]
Do yall like mine
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.pngIMG-0096.jpg5xjGqfQ.pngCAJaTcp.png
@FreyaShadow @WolfTrickster

Thankyou both for your support, I've added your names down! I'm so glad there's interest in my male mirror kiddo!

And @Zevos you're always so kind to me <3
@FreyaShadow @WolfTrickster

Thankyou both for your support, I've added your names down! I'm so glad there's interest in my male mirror kiddo!

And @Zevos you're always so kind to me <3
chlZfGD.png
Hello! I'm interested in entering the contest, but after looking I don't think my program supports PNG24 (I have Clip Paint Studio Pro), is there an alternate online source to export my entry as a png24 format? If not thats alright, I just wish to try my hand at some accents!
Hello! I'm interested in entering the contest, but after looking I don't think my program supports PNG24 (I have Clip Paint Studio Pro), is there an alternate online source to export my entry as a png24 format? If not thats alright, I just wish to try my hand at some accents!
uh... so last year I made an entry but I didnt end up finishing it on time and so I was gonna finish it this time around [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532800697322700804/798686244648255519/unknown.png[/img] but I was looking through the skins and I just saw this one [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532800697322700804/798686859362304062/unknown.png[/img] And I'm a bit wary that theyre very similar... do you guys still think itd be acceptable to post my skin (if I were to make the effort of finishing it as planned?)
uh... so last year I made an entry but I didnt end up finishing it on time and so I was gonna finish it this time around
unknown.png

but I was looking through the skins and I just saw this one
unknown.png
And I'm a bit wary that theyre very similar... do you guys still think itd be acceptable to post my skin (if I were to make the effort of finishing it as planned?)
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@darkelliot020 it’s wild how similar they are! That happens sometimes,,, during the rbc contest myself and another person were working on the same malachite skin but for different breeds! Neither of us won, but it was still crazy how similar they were!

As for if you should post it, I don’t think there is any issue I’m you posting your finished one, considering they are separate pieces that were assumingly made without knowledge of each other! Especially if the elements you add to your skin set it apart from the other one.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
@darkelliot020 it’s wild how similar they are! That happens sometimes,,, during the rbc contest myself and another person were working on the same malachite skin but for different breeds! Neither of us won, but it was still crazy how similar they were!

As for if you should post it, I don’t think there is any issue I’m you posting your finished one, considering they are separate pieces that were assumingly made without knowledge of each other! Especially if the elements you add to your skin set it apart from the other one.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@keirautomaton thank you for the input! I'm just a little concerned about the part in the rules of "must be your own creation" (and even though this is mostly for copyright) I dont want the staff to get the idea that I had copied it or vice versa, so maybe ill leave a little note about it in my submission page [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@keirautomaton
thank you for the input! I'm just a little concerned about the part in the rules of "must be your own creation" (and even though this is mostly for copyright) I dont want the staff to get the idea that I had copied it or vice versa, so maybe ill leave a little note about it in my submission page
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@darkelite020 that sounds like a good idea! At the very least it’s easy to see where the colors came from on both skins, so I don’t think staff will be too concerned!
@darkelite020 that sounds like a good idea! At the very least it’s easy to see where the colors came from on both skins, so I don’t think staff will be too concerned!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@cloudyvoid I’ve submitted skins before on the site (not for a contest) with a .png exported from procreate. Procreate doesn’t confirm what form of .png is being exported and it has gone through fine, so I wouldn’t be too worried about it! What program are you using? That way I can give you a clearer answer
@cloudyvoid I’ve submitted skins before on the site (not for a contest) with a .png exported from procreate. Procreate doesn’t confirm what form of .png is being exported and it has gone through fine, so I wouldn’t be too worried about it! What program are you using? That way I can give you a clearer answer
Untitled_Artwork.png
@KeirAutomaton I used Clip Studio Paint on the PC
@KeirAutomaton I used Clip Studio Paint on the PC
@CloudyVoid
I made mine in Clip Studio as well and I've just assumed that the png you can export your work as is the correct one. I don't know what number png it exports it as, but a quick google search tells me that the number refers to how many bit colours it supports. Png24 supports more colours than some others, so I think the point of them asking you to submit it as a png24 is so that the colours will be what you intended and it'll look nice? I think as long as it looks okay, it'll be fine.

I don't know, but I'd just export as a png and enter anyway. If it's the wrong kind you won't be punished or anything, they'll just not consider it, so you've got nothing to lose.

I hope you end up submitting though, because I love seeing other people's skins/accents.
@CloudyVoid
I made mine in Clip Studio as well and I've just assumed that the png you can export your work as is the correct one. I don't know what number png it exports it as, but a quick google search tells me that the number refers to how many bit colours it supports. Png24 supports more colours than some others, so I think the point of them asking you to submit it as a png24 is so that the colours will be what you intended and it'll look nice? I think as long as it looks okay, it'll be fine.

I don't know, but I'd just export as a png and enter anyway. If it's the wrong kind you won't be punished or anything, they'll just not consider it, so you've got nothing to lose.

I hope you end up submitting though, because I love seeing other people's skins/accents.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23