Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2021
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
How do people do the invisible (transparent) effect with the skins? As in: some skins appear to have invisible wings.
How do people do the invisible (transparent) effect with the skins? As in: some skins appear to have invisible wings.
@TomSwifty @Phenri @crowssing Aaaaaaa I love y'alls submissions! They're all absolutely gorgeous, I really hope they win ^^
@TomSwifty @Phenri @crowssing Aaaaaaa I love y'alls submissions! They're all absolutely gorgeous, I really hope they win ^^
VGxuHXT.png
@Crimsonpizza

Thank you so much! i'm really glad you like it :D
@Crimsonpizza

Thank you so much! i'm really glad you like it :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@SecrataryBird

Assuming you mean something like this. The transparent parts are colored white and the shading and lineart are colored light blue so that they look close to invisible on a white background since you have to preserve the lineart and shadow layers
@SecrataryBird

Assuming you mean something like this. The transparent parts are colored white and the shading and lineart are colored light blue so that they look close to invisible on a white background since you have to preserve the lineart and shadow layers
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
@Katalist, I LOVE you Mirror skin! Please, ping me if it doesn't win, it's gona be perfect for another ghost for my collection <3
@Katalist, I LOVE you Mirror skin! Please, ping me if it doesn't win, it's gona be perfect for another ghost for my collection <3
@KsanaC I see you like my snapper skin! It is a joke skin submission that's a placeholder and reminder for me to finish my other submission, but if you are actually interested I can work on a refined version and run a pre-order to print it!
@KsanaC I see you like my snapper skin! It is a joke skin submission that's a placeholder and reminder for me to finish my other submission, but if you are actually interested I can work on a refined version and run a pre-order to print it!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@PiscesInPiscinam Hi! Gotta say, your accent submission is adorable, but I think you forgot to add the lineart and shadow layers on top? You can color them to make them less visible, but they must be visible!
@PiscesInPiscinam Hi! Gotta say, your accent submission is adorable, but I think you forgot to add the lineart and shadow layers on top? You can color them to make them less visible, but they must be visible!
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
So I guess everyone jumped on the Gaoler bandwagon [emoji=tundra sad size=2] There are as many Banescale skins as Tundras, and they're [i]Fire.[/i]
So I guess everyone jumped on the Gaoler bandwagon There are as many Banescale skins as Tundras, and they're Fire.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Shuppet Will you consider printing [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2959791/4#post_46025290] Tasked[/url] if it doesn't win? [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
@Shuppet

Will you consider printing Tasked if it doesn't win?
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Zaviei

I knew I was forgetting something! Thank you for reminding me!
@Zaviei

I knew I was forgetting something! Thank you for reminding me!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23