Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pest's Stuff
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 248 249
Added above!
Added above!
Accent Shop
A slot for Vampire Bones v2 please!
A slot for Vampire Bones v2 please!
A slot for vampire bones and lamia spines please! (sigh... my bank account....... dry)
A slot for vampire bones and lamia spines please! (sigh... my bank account....... dry)
SqnIrhs.pngriches1.pngsleep_apng_s.pngPlanesorangeS.png
Added above!
Added above!
Accent Shop
Could I get a slot for She sought the sky and another slot for Vampire Bones and Lamia Spines please?
Could I get a slot for She sought the sky and another slot for Vampire Bones and Lamia Spines please?
Added! Final runs for the new abby accents are now up. Get your slots while they're still there!
Added! Final runs for the new abby accents are now up. Get your slots while they're still there!
Accent Shop
@Pesticide i want one of each plz <3
Lamia Spines , Lamia Spines v2, Vampire Bones and Vampire Bones v2
@Pesticide i want one of each plz <3
Lamia Spines , Lamia Spines v2, Vampire Bones and Vampire Bones v2
q42nLk2.png
@Frozenn - I added you to each except Lamia Spines v2 since slots are full.
@Frozenn - I added you to each except Lamia Spines v2 since slots are full.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide i thought was till the 11-12 for get a slot?
Than remove me from the vampire bones v2, as i wanted the whole set and only one of the two its ehh XD
@Pesticide i thought was till the 11-12 for get a slot?
Than remove me from the vampire bones v2, as i wanted the whole set and only one of the two its ehh XD
q42nLk2.png

@Frozenn - No worries, I can remove you. This is what's stated on my front page for all the abby accents,

"Retires March 12 or when slots slow down"

and is the general rule of my shop. Slots started slowing down a couple days ago so it was better to close them now rather than open another 5-10 and have them sitting on the AH. Accents that are highly specialized for line breaking terts are usually a bit harder to sell and I don't like having too many of any accent sitting on the AH for a long period of time. Hopefully that helps you understand my decisions.

@Frozenn - No worries, I can remove you. This is what's stated on my front page for all the abby accents,

"Retires March 12 or when slots slow down"

and is the general rule of my shop. Slots started slowing down a couple days ago so it was better to close them now rather than open another 5-10 and have them sitting on the AH. Accents that are highly specialized for line breaking terts are usually a bit harder to sell and I don't like having too many of any accent sitting on the AH for a long period of time. Hopefully that helps you understand my decisions.
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 248 249