Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bolas' Shop~ New UMAs for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
okay what's the next step ? @AuroraBolas
okay what's the next step ? @AuroraBolas
@coliplayer I need 1kg so i can buy the bp and send it in, then it'll be about a week or so before it finally comes (it says 5-7 days on the custom skins page)
@coliplayer I need 1kg so i can buy the bp and send it in, then it'll be about a week or so before it finally comes (it says 5-7 days on the custom skins page)
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AuroraBolas okay where you gonna get 1kg
@AuroraBolas okay where you gonna get 1kg
@coliplayer Well that would part of your payment, right? You'd pay 1.7kg like you said before, so I'd spend 1kg on the blueprint and actually make 700g
@coliplayer Well that would part of your payment, right? You'd pay 1.7kg like you said before, so I'd spend 1kg on the blueprint and actually make 700g
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AuroraBolas lol already sent
@AuroraBolas lol already sent
@coliplayer Lmao ok, I sent in the order
@coliplayer Lmao ok, I sent in the order
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AuroraBolas Accents are usually 500g and skins 850g. Why are yours so expensive?
@AuroraBolas Accents are usually 500g and skins 850g. Why are yours so expensive?
@AuroraBolas I need to sell more egg's
@AuroraBolas I need to sell more egg's
@SpecialDragon12 The blueprints cost 1kg and 2kg, that's why- I don't have 1 or 2kg to spend on blueprints
@SpecialDragon12 The blueprints cost 1kg and 2kg, that's why- I don't have 1 or 2kg to spend on blueprints
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@SpecialDragon12 I just bought an accent blueprint for that mirror accent and it costed 1kg, unless there's some other place to buy blueprints they cost 1kg
@SpecialDragon12 I just bought an accent blueprint for that mirror accent and it costed 1kg, unless there's some other place to buy blueprints they cost 1kg
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21