Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tapewyrm’s shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@tapeworm1
a slot for peacock please
@tapeworm1
a slot for peacock please
@tapeworm1 I’d like to get a gem slot for peacock dancer [emoji=heart size=1]
@tapeworm1

I’d like to get a gem slot for peacock dancer
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
Any slots left for peacock dancer? I'd like one! :)
((Edit: Paying in gems))
Any slots left for peacock dancer? I'd like one! :)
((Edit: Paying in gems))
Everyone added!
Everyone added!
@KishHuzrin @Syceris @Kaio @ThistleProse @silverbrook
Hi everyone! I'm ready to print the Fire foliage skin. It's 800g/copy, and I'll submit the skin order as soon as I have enough payments in! Payments can be delivered by one-way CR or PM.
@KishHuzrin @Syceris @Kaio @ThistleProse @silverbrook
Hi everyone! I'm ready to print the Fire foliage skin. It's 800g/copy, and I'll submit the skin order as soon as I have enough payments in! Payments can be delivered by one-way CR or PM.
sending payment in for fire foliage now!
sending payment in for fire foliage now!
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
Btw wanted to show you Avichai modeling Storm Flowers! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63432442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634325/63432442_350.png[/img][/url] it's so nice on her ;a;
Btw wanted to show you Avichai modeling Storm Flowers!

63432442_350.png

it's so nice on her ;a;
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
@silverbrook she's pretty! Thanks for showing me!
@silverbrook she's pretty! Thanks for showing me!
The first run of peacock dancer is finished and accents have been sent by PM! @Sylvanlady @willowlight7 @ergifruit I've sent PAs to each of you since I think (correct me if I'm wrong) you hadn't paid yet.
The first run of peacock dancer is finished and accents have been sent by PM! @Sylvanlady @willowlight7 @ergifruit I've sent PAs to each of you since I think (correct me if I'm wrong) you hadn't paid yet.
@Kaio @Malachite @AyPapi @JadeScarlet @Trickilicky @Cethosia @CHUUNIBYOU @Xolrit @Spaxx @Vinyamar (treasure)
Hi everyone, I'll be printing the second run of peacock dancer! Payments (475g) can be sent by PM or one-way CR and I'll sent the accents out as soon as they're printed.
@Kaio @Malachite @AyPapi @JadeScarlet @Trickilicky @Cethosia @CHUUNIBYOU @Xolrit @Spaxx @Vinyamar (treasure)
Hi everyone, I'll be printing the second run of peacock dancer! Payments (475g) can be sent by PM or one-way CR and I'll sent the accents out as soon as they're printed.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35