Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >eonflute | GLITCH EYES Spiral M
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
hello everyone! all three milkbending accents have come in, so i've sent out copies via private auctions. extras are on the public auction house!

if you prepaid, they'll be listed for one treasure. if you haven't, they'll be listed for 500g; if you want to pay in treasure or mixed (1g:1250t) just let me know!

thank you all for preordering! feel free to share your dragons wearing my accents too; i'd love to see!

orange
@Bluedragon @ItMeansHope @betwixted @Aurrunen

strawberry
@Bluedragon @auroshen @ItMeansHope @Trilonyte @Milkysys @Lilacskye @Aurrunen

chocolate
@Bluedragon @Aurrunen @colourful @Diamondsnake
hello everyone! all three milkbending accents have come in, so i've sent out copies via private auctions. extras are on the public auction house!

if you prepaid, they'll be listed for one treasure. if you haven't, they'll be listed for 500g; if you want to pay in treasure or mixed (1g:1250t) just let me know!

thank you all for preordering! feel free to share your dragons wearing my accents too; i'd love to see!

orange
@Bluedragon @ItMeansHope @betwixted @Aurrunen

strawberry
@Bluedragon @auroshen @ItMeansHope @Trilonyte @Milkysys @Lilacskye @Aurrunen

chocolate
@Bluedragon @Aurrunen @colourful @Diamondsnake
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Could you hold a copy of milkbending-strawberry for me? I should have enough treasure in 4 days.
Could you hold a copy of milkbending-strawberry for me? I should have enough treasure in 4 days.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake of course! i've reserved a strawberry for you ^^ would you like for me to send a private auction for treasure?
@Diamondsnake of course! i've reserved a strawberry for you ^^ would you like for me to send a private auction for treasure?
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Yes please! I'll try to get the treasure as soon as possible.
Yes please! I'll try to get the treasure as soon as possible.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake alrighty, i'll send it your way now! if you need more time just let me know, i'm happy to hold it for you c:
@Diamondsnake alrighty, i'll send it your way now! if you need more time just let me know, i'm happy to hold it for you c:
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Marge
Can you hold me a copy of the orange and chocolate milk skins until tomorrow please?
@Marge
Can you hold me a copy of the orange and chocolate milk skins until tomorrow please?
@Sloths sure thing! i've reserved an orange and a chocolate for you ^^ would it be easier for you if i sent them in a PA (if you're paying in straight gems or treasure; if so, which?)
@Sloths sure thing! i've reserved an orange and a chocolate for you ^^ would it be easier for you if i sent them in a PA (if you're paying in straight gems or treasure; if so, which?)
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
[center][color=#f03275][b][i]the heavenly poised series[/i][/b][/color] [i]pearlcatcher f accents, unlimited[/i] [emoji=gem size=1] 500g / [emoji=treasure size=1] 625kt (1g:1250t) [sub]extra wings and flowers to match the colors [b]blush[/b], [b]cream[/b], and [b]sunset[/b][/sub] to preorder: add yourself on the [size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12EcKcPQQk-Jzfs1gctzYDDRSki0NW9_n06cHwr18WLg/edit#gid=2048277754&range=A1][color=#00a1b3][b]>>>self editing spreadsheet<<<[/b][/color][/url][/size] or ask on the thread. once 5 people sign up, i will ping for payment to fund the blueprints. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1yRO146.png[/img] ----- [b]general pinglist:[/b] @dinaurian @Astrophile @Milkysys @Averat @nebulova @uwuloo @Diamondsnake @aperturescifi @ProHomo57 @sighborgs @Bluedragon @Saerel [b]specifics:[/b] @Lexreon (any pearlcatcher skin/accent) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accent, angels, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, flowers/floral, nature, pastels, pink, warm colors, wings[br][br][b]Note:[/b] The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! [b]PLEASE[/b] be sure to let us know if something is off![/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @handsome @Parad0xxy @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @Plushstiel @anrei @Serpens @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Venax @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @Grimbone @chespin @Itsy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @Kardi @Serpede @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @Vanitas @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @Fantelle @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Ickyrus @Trickilicky @Myrrien @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Xtal @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @baudelaire @delightfuliza @Velsim @Shroomlet @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @Kurtcobain @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Verosa @Unthymely @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @solaritude @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @noctowlette @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Muszka @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @Bluetadamore @Koneko @Veevi @Zanate @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @Xtal @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @Savior @Kushiel @Noxeryrs @samwise @Narif @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @somnolentcypress @Lexreon @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Shoyou @Toothiana @ixia @Aetheric @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Seiryuu @judiama @Cassichu @Essynkardi @Kalistys @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Magala @ionicbondie @Rosabelle @Lamia @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @moosesushi @Anthea @Chants @AshRechner @Teacandy @thesecontexts @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @Oriel @MortimerMironov @Katreal @christina @Rinibun @CinnabarCobra @sero @lightenvee @Circustry @Ranuja @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @serebiis @BlakeLupa @Vaze @Peacekeeper @Cedric @Ellowen @Intikam @Ada @TigerRocky @Katherine @Erendira @Mercure2333 @apis @FauveNox @kriseis @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @lantadyme @Juyoung @Heliopunk @ccccctk @Jaie @Luunai @everynne @keraunic @Nidanasi @Mortveil @haxure @artangcls @Cirruss @thank @wtf @Cindercate @Snipe @ChakraMiracle @Yay @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @absolmon @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @ThirtyOne @Suzuranao @infectionary @OverlordFreya @Athexreh @Emordnilap @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @Betta @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Zyanith @Hoku @Prelude @Lynchly @Cherubim @SnailMuffin @Toriguel @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @Primaria @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @Yollizmaar @StarshipSally @World @lantadyme @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @kaspertheghost @qew23 @Reconnaissance @EaterOFPie @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @lantadyme @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @InkyBrush @xazz @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @PrinceOfStorms @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Otrera @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Ranuja @Bhaskara @Prelude @vely @Nukleer @Tigenki @Veevi @Niklia @Nimphy @OrionPax @Aava @Maddiebird @ixia @scarletskyz @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @Lexreon @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @Resorant @chocomonster @Mima @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @Asobi @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @pureblood @sugarcrash @a27594111 @World @BandedLake @PennyLane @Edge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @BombSwan @Rynne @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Apothecaria @Leremis @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @Dracorvus @Geminie @CorneliaR @BloodSentry @Wrath @InHeritent @Kalistys @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @lantadyme @Pseudoscience @Sanzuwu @jsquiddy @Sonora @wesleydog @Lycoteuthis @Emysry @IveRios @TKodami @Noirist @SabreRose @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @comette @Alraune @HermitCrab @Owlienerd @Silverishness @Vengrisonne @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Gwendolyn @TopsySky @Rangiku @Izilen @nonarygame @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @yomnea33 @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @Sagittarium @aurorie @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @Sharkbutt @brdey @pretend @Tria91 @MissK @londoner @Rest @Beltaguise @potestas @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Ethanaell @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Emordnilap @Icefire55 @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Scuzz @Rohana @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Niklia @Ketchum @everynne @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Lichtdrache @Izuna @cloverly @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @Kipiekie @Illuminary @quilliper @Mozzy @Valeguard @a27594111 @Devilledegghead @lyttlekytten @uniquelykenn @shibadog @Leukowii @Meloetta @heartcrusher1 @NorthSong @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @CheshireCatUk1 @oly @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @DocMulligan @Acacia @putri @Farvel @limeypie @pureblood @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @ayatos @haylxx @Sharkra @kumoko @Katria @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @BrokenGems @bioglitch @00Riku00 @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @SnailMuffin @AntivirusAndroid @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Apothecaria @Myndris @Journey @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Pollen @Skeletor @ideunatty @Kiragami @Holi @CaligulasPeri @DracoLeo @elfmoss @Shadowlugia711 @AimzVador @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @Goldenstorm @lantadyme @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Felisaries @GEESE @WildFlora @SaintMotel @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @Kavalkade @RyuLevone @suncodex @Nabesima @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Ganymede @Fereyik @Lunox @folie @Finne @Distances @Ganymede @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @pretend @Mozzy @stakataka @Adaarable @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Capricat @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @Anda @batcrooks @WayRox @HermaMora @Premiumhugs @Mickie @reotheleo @Karanja @Friendo @Emberwolf @Borderlandswlw @auroshen @SirArchimedes @vetra @yeechen @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Stellatrix13 @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Reignhart @Lyren @Kay13 @CheshireCatUk1 @SquidneyTsu @ellensaurus @fuwafuwa @Cognitive @agust @Guest @cosmicConundrum @Nanosaur @Ambriche @mumtup @Reptilia @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @SquidMage @snapppper @Arial @Darkrait @firtarian @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @Cynil @STRHKR @NorthernLiights @terato @pyr0 @Humboldt @Cascarones @oceanics @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @Sassicide @beanutbutter @bitmap @necromancing @Wych @heartcrusher1 @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @alyblaith @Morvudd @Cieyuu @Caelyn @Akura @Ilesvia @Swanee @DrZiegler @Rafaru @Desolation @spacecat @MaraStarSeer @antiserum @Deva @Artorias @X3X @Gaze @Maeca @Nettlebird @Malis @ghxy @SilverQuark @Karrikut @Aushi @Bumblesweet @Shaydas @Zukohere @Starstalker @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @Shamu @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @Texere @candycanexolo @MerlinMausi @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Sanati @thornasaur @KingHarry @Lukee @Sienne @Nirwana @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Spiritwindy @Venture @briar @Ky0n @keyy @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @notinsaneyet @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @rattus @Naja @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Skyeline @Uyi @ShinyStufful @Ky0n @phoenixoflegend @briteoctopus @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Crowstorm @keyy @Vialheart @Pyronox @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Harmonywish @Blacklily @Cryfie @deerfawn @stracony @ribbonz @PureSuicune @MildChameleon @solariaa @UchihaIyo @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Heathers @Pest @Pandonkey @Harana @dogma @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Yiku @TomSwifty @KreepyKrawlies @shot @Katarra @LavenderAmethyst @selenomancy @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Skyeline @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @VoidedMortal @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @bamf @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @sunnyVista @equive @CrimsonDragon @eieru @manylimbs @Trollskog @Sagittarium @606 @Eleventh @Cirrostratus @Aviose @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Venusian @Ebby172 @cynicalCrows @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @choimango @leeedea @Subdued @DrFlug @QueenAlais @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Tremble @BillyRuffian @cobwebs @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @Marmite @EmotionalTree @soarieglibb @BitterTea @stanley @Windows98 @Drastalblight @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Khayria @Nascargot @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @Fenixinka @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Overcoat @Moristian @FeatherFace @Hawkbeckfire @quarz @Hmm @Hmm @Murakali @Irmingard @Banhi @Sheerivory @Chivalry @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @Crimsonpizza @Morrowind @Kisk @Vendetta @Saeliras @Concertina @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @Sunline @akoshka @AlaskanSnow @techne @LunarParadox @Munancho @Juleatic @pondweed @klee @Endyr @lotusen @Veracity @Allychan @GoldStar @doniider @WitchHunt @full @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @Deki @Reverent @Ravaarian @Onyxbat @nychthemeron @Cadash @Sadiegreen @Oxy @kingjoethecat @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @securitr0n @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @big @CHUUNIBYOU @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @lemecrazy @pooses @Fervor @SilverQuark @nonaline @Juni @pathfinder @Morwen @iaqo @Endyr @Kaamos @faraway @Trachynhawb @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @puppicino @InkedMyths @FlareSolaire @TheChurchGrim @KalicoKat @aliferum @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @Hyenalope @Maikatze @velvetufo @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @OyasumiKasumi @Hyndil @Madhouse @Norion @bunlux @Rohana @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @moyaofthemist @NeekoNeekoNii @Anduins @Starfire0 @Visceryl @butcherbaby @Watercolour @Dragonwyspr @lightly @evilwave @Dussty @kirmon64 @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @NullE @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @Sakurashark @IromotNemem @Verosa @xjsx @Ozma @putrefaction @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @Vanq @Driamatic @Lurkingbullfox @DArtsy @fuzzysherbet @LynterriaHatake @Hauntology @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Neocore @Resorant @Doxiunoia @Boundingfeather @sakanapanda @bugbrain @sunnyVista @Vinyamar @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @Pai @Beezadrella @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @mmuted @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @Ayxia @FluffleDuffel @AkaneChaan @minervamaga @Cryptothumpian @seylon @Briarfox13 @catoftheallie @Bystander @Trilonyte @tvoir @chetungwan @Pyrozod @HalfPintAsh @roheryn @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @Pecha @todorokishoto @ashenraven @Salvation @onemessyperson @Ashlisianthus @Restless @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Jarys @Fossillayer @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @Adagia @Fallacies @Marge @batnap @suffragette @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @Icefelis @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @choi @summerwar @arrowxflight @vorselon @Varipoika @notamused @doniider @cov @Daemonengrau @Shpee @Cerion @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @lumiinous @Aushi @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @lyttlekytten @Nenahel @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @cactolith14 @Jeon @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @vendi @Luunai @Saeldryn @Aisuryu @atlanticREM @mazurkas @xxxx @Sanati @gardener @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Rosabelle @Glitterbottom @Mintso @iambickilometer @Kimmeh @Arah @Solinary @PuffinSalt @WistyRain @Xigerz @Kaydra @decays @lightsgodown @Violeteevee @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @benetton @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @World @tinkabelle @weirdmagedd0n @daisiology @Endyr @RandomSlasher @Natron @winterchant @Kitava @Denyzia @Aerondight @hydde @Tofubear @sallow @CanisAlbus @silveremouse @Lilacskye @Arborpunk @MathematicalMind @CPFG44 @Varnaxis @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @ScripturamRuby @Voronok @Fin72 @drool @Pedge @Atsumi @retrace @StannyWolfie @tysm @eternatus @hat17 @thatwhatthing @Mangusto @cloudfilledskies @teebone @Sheta @Lunyra @Soulykins @Killunia @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @Icystorm @CursedFairy @Avifors @madameprez @Mintso @Laoshu @Andraya @Kilwin @Archimedez @Doomslayer @Tatobot @Tatobot @Riimi @suu @Artorias @hobihobi @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Bamf @Saiban @burial @kkertas @Lompy @Keryth @Rainbowlight @Raan @Vyrelord @Amayai @suu @Grune @orangesunrise @caathedral @Mystel @Marrigan @Denutena @wanderingworlds @DiamondNoodles @Ekkinox @Paintra @trashsiren @Contaminate @Elaryi @Vader @nephelle @hyuukiru @SleepyDrago @Psi @aypapi @Lyudmila @arlyn @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @yiinji @SparkleDeer @LizardFruit @Yilara @Diamondbacked @plaguenurse @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Sincerity11 @Hnai @Kiipho @Mystel @xaz @Kymris @Fletchling @mem @eldrvtch @Vyris @Tordue @JayChirps @sugarcube @MapleMatcha @TheFloofyPupper @nebulova @Tuberose @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Prinsessa @Worship @kiwis @FoxyPlant @Fernbrake @Riddance @Somaville @TheFreakShow @EnglishRose @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @Hazeledpoppy @pouchipouchi @rainbowometal @Seabi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Witheren @cossmiicdolphin @Quetzy @sheppo @WetDragon @ProHomo57 @zeeboot @amaerin @fling @aavikko @Galaxius @Hawlucha @TheClassCalico @VALENTINX @henituse @shirorobiin @FeatherFace @alixander @laffayette @LunaWard @scared @GrandSerpentine @bullfrog @atalaeai @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @Wardove @Tynethyne @Gimmethemprimals @Sucrose @SINISTAR @dokidokibunni @Hasufel @larkspurlux @windowsXP @smolelf @Angilian @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @plaguesdevil @slaytheist @DilsDoes @ScaleyRedSi @hakusen @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Psychosis @nullius @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @hasoyi @Roamer @Celene @amoebawasp @Zelophehad @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @sinha27 @137 @ProHomo57 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @wolfbutterfly42 @Puffin25 @PlatonicPluto @Rohi @LSparrow @kyaniite @emyon @GraveRabbit @StannyWolfie @WingedUnknown @thecunningcorvid @pouchipouchi[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
the heavenly poised series
pearlcatcher f accents, unlimited
500g / 625kt (1g:1250t)
extra wings and flowers to match the colors blush, cream, and sunset

to preorder: add yourself on the
>>>self editing spreadsheet<<<
or ask on the thread. once 5 people sign up, i will ping for payment to fund the blueprints.

1yRO146.png

general pinglist: @dinaurian @Astrophile @Milkysys @Averat @nebulova @uwuloo @Diamondsnake @aperturescifi @ProHomo57 @sighborgs @Bluedragon @Saerel
specifics: @Lexreon (any pearlcatcher skin/accent)
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accent, angels, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, flowers/floral, nature, pastels, pink, warm colors, wings

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!

@IAmStillATestAccount @handsome @Parad0xxy @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @Plushstiel @anrei @Serpens @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Venax @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @Grimbone @chespin @Itsy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @Kardi @Serpede @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @Vanitas @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @Fantelle @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Ickyrus @Trickilicky @Myrrien @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Xtal @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @baudelaire @delightfuliza @Velsim @Shroomlet @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @Kurtcobain @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Verosa @Unthymely @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @solaritude @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @noctowlette @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Muszka @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @Bluetadamore @Koneko @Veevi @Zanate @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @Xtal @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @Savior @Kushiel @Noxeryrs @samwise @Narif @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @somnolentcypress @Lexreon @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Shoyou @Toothiana @ixia @Aetheric @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Seiryuu @judiama @Cassichu @Essynkardi @Kalistys @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Magala @ionicbondie @Rosabelle @Lamia @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @moosesushi @Anthea @Chants @AshRechner @Teacandy @thesecontexts @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @Oriel @MortimerMironov @Katreal @christina @Rinibun @CinnabarCobra @sero @lightenvee @Circustry @Ranuja @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @serebiis @BlakeLupa @Vaze @Peacekeeper @Cedric @Ellowen @Intikam @Ada @TigerRocky @Katherine @Erendira @Mercure2333 @apis @FauveNox @kriseis @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @lantadyme @Juyoung @Heliopunk @ccccctk @Jaie @Luunai @everynne @keraunic @Nidanasi @Mortveil @haxure @artangcls @Cirruss @thank @*** @Cindercate @Snipe @ChakraMiracle @Yay @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @absolmon @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @ThirtyOne @Suzuranao @infectionary @OverlordFreya @Athexreh @Emordnilap @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @Betta @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Zyanith @Hoku @Prelude @Lynchly @Cherubim @SnailMuffin @Toriguel @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @Primaria @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @Yollizmaar @StarshipSally @World @lantadyme @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @kaspertheghost @qew23 @Reconnaissance @EaterOFPie @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @lantadyme @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @InkyBrush @xazz @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @PrinceOfStorms @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Otrera @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Ranuja @Bhaskara @Prelude @vely @Nukleer @Tigenki @Veevi @Niklia @Nimphy @OrionPax @Aava @Maddiebird @ixia @scarletskyz @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @Lexreon @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @Resorant @chocomonster @Mima @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @Asobi @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @pureblood @sugarcrash @a27594111 @World @BandedLake @PennyLane @Edge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @BombSwan @Rynne @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Apothecaria @Leremis @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @Dracorvus @Geminie @CorneliaR @BloodSentry @Wrath @InHeritent @Kalistys @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @lantadyme @Pseudoscience @Sanzuwu @jsquiddy @Sonora @wesleydog @Lycoteuthis @Emysry @IveRios @TKodami @Noirist @SabreRose @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @comette @Alraune @HermitCrab @Owlienerd @Silverishness @Vengrisonne @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Gwendolyn @TopsySky @Rangiku @Izilen @nonarygame @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @yomnea33 @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @Sagittarium @aurorie @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @Sharkbutt @brdey @pretend @Tria91 @MissK @londoner @Rest @Beltaguise @potestas @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Ethanaell @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Emordnilap @Icefire55 @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Scuzz @Rohana @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Niklia @Ketchum @everynne @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Lichtdrache @Izuna @cloverly @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @Kipiekie @Illuminary @quilliper @Mozzy @Valeguard @a27594111 @Devilledegghead @lyttlekytten @uniquelykenn @shibadog @Leukowii @Meloetta @heartcrusher1 @NorthSong @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @CheshireCatUk1 @oly @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @DocMulligan @Acacia @putri @Farvel @limeypie @pureblood @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @ayatos @haylxx @Sharkra @kumoko @Katria @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @BrokenGems @bioglitch @00Riku00 @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @SnailMuffin @AntivirusAndroid @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Apothecaria @Myndris @Journey @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Pollen @Skeletor @ideunatty @Kiragami @Holi @CaligulasPeri @DracoLeo @elfmoss @Shadowlugia711 @AimzVador @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @Goldenstorm @lantadyme @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Felisaries @GEESE @WildFlora @SaintMotel @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @Kavalkade @RyuLevone @suncodex @Nabesima @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Ganymede @Fereyik @Lunox @folie @Finne @Distances @Ganymede @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @pretend @Mozzy @stakataka @Adaarable @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Capricat @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @Anda @batcrooks @WayRox @HermaMora @Premiumhugs @Mickie @reotheleo @Karanja @Friendo @Emberwolf @Borderlandswlw @auroshen @SirArchimedes @vetra @yeechen @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Stellatrix13 @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Reignhart @Lyren @Kay13 @CheshireCatUk1 @SquidneyTsu @ellensaurus @fuwafuwa @Cognitive @agust @Guest @cosmicConundrum @Nanosaur @Ambriche @mumtup @Reptilia @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @SquidMage @snapppper @Arial @Darkrait @firtarian @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @Cynil @STRHKR @NorthernLiights @terato @pyr0 @Humboldt @Cascarones @oceanics @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @Sassicide @beanutbutter @bitmap @necromancing @Wych @heartcrusher1 @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @alyblaith @Morvudd @Cieyuu @Caelyn @Akura @Ilesvia @Swanee @DrZiegler @Rafaru @Desolation @spacecat @MaraStarSeer @antiserum @Deva @Artorias @X3X @Gaze @Maeca @Nettlebird @Malis @ghxy @SilverQuark @Karrikut @Aushi @Bumblesweet @Shaydas @Zukohere @Starstalker @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @Shamu @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @Texere @candycanexolo @MerlinMausi @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Sanati @thornasaur @KingHarry @Lukee @Sienne @Nirwana @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Spiritwindy @Venture @briar @Ky0n @keyy @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @notinsaneyet @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @rattus @Naja @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Skyeline @Uyi @ShinyStufful @Ky0n @phoenixoflegend @briteoctopus @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Crowstorm @keyy @Vialheart @Pyronox @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Harmonywish @Blacklily @Cryfie @deerfawn @stracony @ribbonz @PureSuicune @MildChameleon @solariaa @UchihaIyo @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Heathers @Pest @Pandonkey @Harana @dogma @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Yiku @TomSwifty @KreepyKrawlies @shot @Katarra @LavenderAmethyst @selenomancy @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Skyeline @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @VoidedMortal @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @bamf @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @sunnyVista @equive @CrimsonDragon @eieru @manylimbs @Trollskog @Sagittarium @606 @Eleventh @Cirrostratus @Aviose @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Venusian @Ebby172 @cynicalCrows @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @choimango @leeedea @Subdued @DrFlug @QueenAlais @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Tremble @BillyRuffian @cobwebs @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @Marmite @EmotionalTree @soarieglibb @BitterTea @stanley @Windows98 @Drastalblight @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Khayria @Nascargot @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @Fenixinka @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Overcoat @Moristian @FeatherFace @Hawkbeckfire @quarz @Hmm @Hmm @Murakali @Irmingard @Banhi @Sheerivory @Chivalry @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @Crimsonpizza @Morrowind @Kisk @Vendetta @Saeliras @Concertina @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @Sunline @akoshka @AlaskanSnow @techne @LunarParadox @Munancho @Juleatic @pondweed @klee @Endyr @lotusen @Veracity @Allychan @GoldStar @doniider @WitchHunt @full @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @Deki @Reverent @Ravaarian @Onyxbat @nychthemeron @Cadash @Sadiegreen @*** @kingjoethecat @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @securitr0n @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @big @CHUUNIBYOU @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @lemecrazy @pooses @Fervor @SilverQuark @nonaline @Juni @pathfinder @Morwen @iaqo @Endyr @Kaamos @faraway @Trachynhawb @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @puppicino @InkedMyths @FlareSolaire @TheChurchGrim @KalicoKat @aliferum @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @Hyenalope @Maikatze @velvetufo @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @OyasumiKasumi @Hyndil @Madhouse @Norion @bunlux @Rohana @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @moyaofthemist @NeekoNeekoNii @Anduins @Starfire0 @Visceryl @butcherbaby @Watercolour @Dragonwyspr @lightly @evilwave @Dussty @kirmon64 @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @NullE @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @Sakurashark @IromotNemem @Verosa @xjsx @Ozma @putrefaction @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @Vanq @Driamatic @Lurkingbullfox @DArtsy @fuzzysherbet @LynterriaHatake @Hauntology @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Neocore @Resorant @Doxiunoia @Boundingfeather @sakanapanda @bugbrain @sunnyVista @Vinyamar @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @Pai @Beezadrella @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @mmuted @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @Ayxia @FluffleDuffel @AkaneChaan @minervamaga @Cryptothumpian @seylon @Briarfox13 @catoftheallie @Bystander @Trilonyte @tvoir @chetungwan @Pyrozod @HalfPintAsh @roheryn @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @Pecha @todorokishoto @ashenraven @Salvation @onemessyperson @Ashlisianthus @Restless @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Jarys @Fossillayer @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @Adagia @Fallacies @Marge @batnap @suffragette @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @Icefelis @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @choi @summerwar @arrowxflight @vorselon @Varipoika @notamused @doniider @cov @Daemonengrau @Shpee @Cerion @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @lumiinous @Aushi @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @lyttlekytten @Nenahel @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @cactolith14 @Jeon @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @vendi @Luunai @Saeldryn @Aisuryu @atlanticREM @mazurkas @xxxx @Sanati @gardener @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Rosabelle @Glitterbottom @Mintso @iambickilometer @Kimmeh @Arah @Solinary @PuffinSalt @WistyRain @Xigerz @Kaydra @decays @lightsgodown @Violeteevee @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @benetton @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @World @tinkabelle @weirdmagedd0n @daisiology @Endyr @RandomSlasher @Natron @winterchant @Kitava @Denyzia @Aerondight @hydde @Tofubear @sallow @CanisAlbus @silveremouse @Lilacskye @Arborpunk @MathematicalMind @CPFG44 @Varnaxis @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @ScripturamRuby @Voronok @Fin72 @drool @Pedge @Atsumi @retrace @StannyWolfie @tysm @eternatus @hat17 @thatwhatthing @Mangusto @cloudfilledskies @teebone @Sheta @Lunyra @Soulykins @Killunia @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @Icystorm @CursedFairy @Avifors @madameprez @Mintso @Laoshu @Andraya @Kilwin @Archimedez @Doomslayer @Tatobot @Tatobot @Riimi @suu @Artorias @hobihobi @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Bamf @Saiban @burial @kkertas @Lompy @Keryth @Rainbowlight @Raan @Vyrelord @Amayai @suu @Grune @orangesunrise @caathedral @Mystel @Marrigan @Denutena @wanderingworlds @DiamondNoodles @Ekkinox @Paintra @trashsiren @Contaminate @Elaryi @Vader @nephelle @hyuukiru @SleepyDrago @Psi @aypapi @Lyudmila @arlyn @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @yiinji @SparkleDeer @LizardFruit @Yilara @Diamondbacked @plaguenurse @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Sincerity11 @Hnai @Kiipho @Mystel @xaz @Kymris @Fletchling @mem @eldrvtch @Vyris @Tordue @JayChirps @sugarcube @MapleMatcha @TheFloofyPupper @nebulova @Tuberose @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Prinsessa @Worship @kiwis @FoxyPlant @Fernbrake @Riddance @Somaville @TheFreakShow @EnglishRose @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @Hazeledpoppy @pouchipouchi @rainbowometal @Seabi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Witheren @cossmiicdolphin @Quetzy @sheppo @WetDragon @ProHomo57 @zeeboot @amaerin @fling @aavikko @Galaxius @Hawlucha @TheClassCalico @VALENTINX @henituse @shirorobiin @FeatherFace @alixander @laffayette @LunaWard @scared @GrandSerpentine @bullfrog @atalaeai @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @Wardove @Tynethyne @Gimmethemprimals @Sucrose @SINISTAR @dokidokibunni @Hasufel @larkspurlux @windowsXP @smolelf @Angilian @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @plaguesdevil @slaytheist @DilsDoes @ScaleyRedSi @hakusen @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Psychosis @nullius @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @hasoyi @Roamer @Celene @amoebawasp @Zelophehad @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @sinha27 @137 @ProHomo57 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @wolfbutterfly42 @Puffin25 @PlatonicPluto @Rohi @LSparrow @kyaniite @emyon @GraveRabbit @StannyWolfie @WingedUnknown @thecunningcorvid @pouchipouchi
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
[emoji=rainbow star 2]
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
I just want to pop in and say that I love your synthwave wc skins! :'D I have plans to make a dragon specifically to use the skin [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=981307&skin=35514&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] I just have to get hold of a good dragon, and then hope I can get the right skin for it. ;u;
I just want to pop in and say that I love your synthwave wc skins! :'D I have plans to make a dragon specifically to use the skin
scry?sdid=981307&skin=35514&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
I just have to get hold of a good dragon, and then hope I can get the right skin for it. ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19