Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | horrorsilk's accents
1 2 3 4 5
[center][font=constantia][size=7]Horrorsilk's Skins and Accents[/size][/font] ------- [size=4]Shop is currently: [b]Open[/b][/size] ------- [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] ------- [font=constantia][size=5]Hello! I'm horrorsilk (aka Dad) and I guess I've started making enough accents and such that I figured I'd put up a shop (even if it just ends up being a central place for me to put my stuff just for the sake of my own sanity)! For the most part, I like doing generally creepy, eldritch horror-esque, and sometimes body horror-y things, but I also adore dark synthpop and glow aesthetics, so expect to see those here as well! My favourite breeds are ridgebacks, spirals, and snappers, but that doesn't mean I'll only do stuff for them.[/size][/font] ------- [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] ------- [center][font=constantia][size=5][u]General Information:[/u] - I usually have the funds to print without the need for prepayment. That being said, you are still more than welcome to prepay for your order! - Gems are preferred, but a limited number (usually 2) treasure or mixed payment slots will be open for each run! Gem to treasure ratio is likely to fluctuate based on what the conversion rate is at the time of printing, but I prefer to keep it as close to 1:1000 as possible. - Most, if not all, of my work will be available for preview (look for the link) so you don't have to ping asking me for them! - There's always a chance that a skin/accent will have to be altered before it's printed, but I will always make sure it is as close to the original one I posted as possible, and I will let everyone ordering know if significant changes had to be made. - I am subbed, but pings are fine, too! - At this time, I am not open for customs; sorry![/size][/font][/center] ------- [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] ------- [center][font=constantia][size=6]NEW SKINS AND ACCENTS:[/size][/font][/center] [columns][left][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721918656610697296/730475561809608754/ycdummy.png[/img][/left][nextcol][size=5][b]you're closer[/b] Male gaoler skincent [i]600g[/i][/size] [url=https://bit.ly/2O3hH14]View on your dragon here![/url][/columns] [quote]- Cornacchia (paid g) - TheFortissima (t) - TheLoversMask (mixed) - crv02 (mixed) -[/quote] ------- [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] ------- [center][font=constantia][size=6]AVAILABLE for REPRINT:[/size][/font][/center] [i]There's nothing here...[/i] ------- [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] ------- [center][font=constantia][size=6]Currently on AH:[/size][/font][/center] [quote]She Hungers (x2) - 450g[/quote]
Horrorsilk's Skins and Accents

Shop is currently: Open

Hello! I'm horrorsilk (aka Dad) and I guess I've started making enough accents and such that I figured I'd put up a shop (even if it just ends up being a central place for me to put my stuff just for the sake of my own sanity)!

For the most part, I like doing generally creepy, eldritch horror-esque, and sometimes body horror-y things, but I also adore dark synthpop and glow aesthetics, so expect to see those here as well! My favourite breeds are ridgebacks, spirals, and snappers, but that doesn't mean I'll only do stuff for them.

General Information:

- I usually have the funds to print without the need for prepayment. That being said, you are still more than welcome to prepay for your order!

- Gems are preferred, but a limited number (usually 2) treasure or mixed payment slots will be open for each run! Gem to treasure ratio is likely to fluctuate based on what the conversion rate is at the time of printing, but I prefer to keep it as close to 1:1000 as possible.

- Most, if not all, of my work will be available for preview (look for the link) so you don't have to ping asking me for them!

- There's always a chance that a skin/accent will have to be altered before it's printed, but I will always make sure it is as close to the original one I posted as possible, and I will let everyone ordering know if significant changes had to be made.

- I am subbed, but pings are fine, too!

- At this time, I am not open for customs; sorry!

NEW SKINS AND ACCENTS:
ycdummy.png
you're closer
Male gaoler skincent
600g

View on your dragon here!
Quote:
- Cornacchia (paid g)
- TheFortissima (t)
- TheLoversMask (mixed)
- crv02 (mixed)
-

AVAILABLE for REPRINT:

There's nothing here...

Currently on AH:
Quote:
She Hungers (x2) - 450g
EyRnInE.gif
advAsr3.png

DVynlKm.png

ssriUZ9.png
4Tarot Shop
4Wishlist
4TOOTH CULT Hub
4Skin and Accent Shop

ON AH

LOOKING FOR
[center][font=constantia][size=6]PINGLIST:[/size][/font][/center] ------- [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] ------- @/Wrath @/Dragongirl00100 @/OuchWorm @/CrazyAKApanda
PINGLIST:

@/Wrath @/Dragongirl00100 @/OuchWorm @/CrazyAKApanda
EyRnInE.gif
advAsr3.png

DVynlKm.png

ssriUZ9.png
4Tarot Shop
4Wishlist
4TOOTH CULT Hub
4Skin and Accent Shop

ON AH

LOOKING FOR
res
res
EyRnInE.gif
advAsr3.png

DVynlKm.png

ssriUZ9.png
4Tarot Shop
4Wishlist
4TOOTH CULT Hub
4Skin and Accent Shop

ON AH

LOOKING FOR
[center][font=constantia][size=6]GALLERY:[/size][/font][/center] ------- [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] ------- Accents: [skin=33742] [skin=32646] [skin=35244] -------
GALLERY:

Accents:

EyRnInE.gif
advAsr3.png

DVynlKm.png

ssriUZ9.png
4Tarot Shop
4Wishlist
4TOOTH CULT Hub
4Skin and Accent Shop

ON AH

LOOKING FOR
[columns][left][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721918656610697296/730475561809608754/ycdummy.png[/img][/left][nextcol][size=5][b]you're closer[/b] Male gaoler skincent [i]600g[/i][/size] [url=https://bit.ly/2O3hH14]View on your dragon here![/url][/columns] ------- (apologies for any mispings!) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Skincents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, creepy/horror, eldritch, eye straining, eyes (stylized/symbolic), glow, occult, punk[br][br]- Pings auto-hidden -[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @anrei, @FireflyRhapsody, @wildewinged, @KCGallows, @Soupy, @ofendlessstars, @Kaitii, @snowy, @squidragon, @FairyArmadillo, @Akal, @Redsparrow, @Mangusto, @Amphiptere, @Mirrorface, @Narif, @motomoto, @Seiryuu, @Oriel, @Luunai, @Faileas, @Jazz, @Oakwick, @Siaur, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @annadandelion, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @Achi, @Argonaut, @ThirtyOne, @infectionary, @AbysmalGrace, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @boxparts, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Stasha, @Pained, @HiddenMica, @Ranuja, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @IndigoCat, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @Vader, @xHel, @Cherubim, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Allocen, @Primaria, @BlackMistress, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @World, @VineDream, @Nahiri, @GAW, @RRHepburn, @qew23, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @seragakisei, @Ririterasu, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @nightmischief, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Hemospect, @Ixnyeltha, @AiDeeKay, @Shougoney, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Goji, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Sharkbutt, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @Prelude, @azhdrake, @greyyourwarden, @chocomonster, @CosmicSummer, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Poi, @hawwah, @Kalistys, @artillerychick, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @AlexiCyn, @Floidivoidi, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Panopticon, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @MechWyrms, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @Minstri, @grr, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @CatTangle, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @Evet, @comette, @Alraune, @SomethingWitty, @Leucine, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Fukii, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @PeonydKingpin, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Ashirene, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @brdey, @pretend, @londoner, @Beltaguise, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @ionicOneiroi, @GrumpyCatlover, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Iskars, @Xarina, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @Izuna, @cloverly, @redfloon, @Lauros, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @AntivirusAndroid, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Valeguard, @Fujinyumi, @Devilledegghead, @uniquelykenn, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @DoctorJekyll, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @oly, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Taiyou, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @haylxx, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @RyukaTheDragon, @strfox, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Aldru, @00Riku00, @EndlessDragon, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @gemino, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Pollen, @grr, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @CaligulasPeri, @Sophiellum, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Felisaries, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Illume, @bitmap, @caedis, @koujakward, @Peyp, @Script, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @Bionic, @Lunox, @Finne, @Artichoke, @pretend, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @CrossHound, @wintercovers, @SteampunkLlama, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @HermaMora, @Mickie, @Condor, @Astrophile, @Kayweather, @Emberwolf, @Borderlandswlw, @Goldpiilot, @rosevoids, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @Orchestre, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @Sinai, @TheMeatloafQueen, @Ender080, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Moonpiebandit, @cosmicConundrum, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @AtticSaltStorms, @Addmon, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @Haring, @Manchu, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @AqunAthlok, @NorthernLiights, @terato, @Incarnate, @pyr0, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @Sassicide, @beanutbutter, @necromancing, @Flowerpots, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Bhaskara, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @Shaire, @RaptorQueen, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @ETVermin, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @ghxy, @Karrikut, @Aushi, @alatefeline, @Bumblesweet, @Wolfieboy, @sensiblesoap, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @ninjanuary, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Kikatzu, @celastrea, @MerlinMausi, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Velifer, @Eiyora, @Sienne, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @LucidDreams, @Venture, @Ky0n, @keyy, @Rirukagi, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @schnauze, @Kryptica, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @rattus, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @ArcyN, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @Choi, @AngelSami, @Vialheart, @starskynadder, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Halua, @Rafflesie, @Tira, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Fukase, @snberry, @ThatOneSandWing, @stracony, @ribbonz, @MildChameleon, @solariaa, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @cynosural, @PoisonNightshade, @tldr, @PikaChan412, @ShadowPiper, @Li3los, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @Harana, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @profligate, @Ziegler, @KreepyKrawlies, @Drachenhort, @Lokke, @shot, @Katarra, @LavenderAmethyst, @selenomancy, @Twye, @LLev, @viktowl, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @LoyalStar, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @Eidos, @VoidedMortal, @LeviathanDemon, @Fawniti, @precilla, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @equive, @Cherrytree1222, @Sagittarium, @Eleventh, @Cirrostratus, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @Taerar, @inn, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @leeedea, @Subdued, @elthemar, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @Ophionyx, @Lunadiviner, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @SuspiciousOrange, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @sicksip, @scared, @Cats, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @hemotypewriter, @Kaldwin, @DeltaDragon246, @Bufftuffandfluff, @silverishness, @gracegraceplant, @klee, @girlgirlDragon, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @Ikora, @apricotstarship, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @Overcoat, @Bystander, @Hawkbeckfire, @quarz, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @aschers, @cyborb, @Morrowind, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @Sunline, @techne, @Munancho, @Juleatic, @Riptidee, @pilotbites, @ArtofSocrates, @Veracity, @Veracity, @Veracity, @Zivo, @meowmeow2023, @vomltbreath, @GoldStar, @GalacticWicke, @Banguela, @axololtl, @WitchHunt, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Liliun, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @CorvidKnight, @Krosulhah, @LordDragonWubbs, @Sadiegreen, @Oxy, @Maeva, @Dracowolf, @Dreadnoughtus, @securitr0n, @PearlOfSeduction, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Flowerpots, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @squishypeachy, @big, @wwhirlybirb, @Keikoku, @Xarina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @SoullessWendigo, @mikaeia, @Kalinka, @Starisia, @Ganymede, @FluffYeti, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Kommoy, @Rairudiseu, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @Rifter, @Lichtdrache, @refrayn, @TundraGhost, @Moirli, @atrolock, @readergirl12, @Icystorm, @Nirwana, @Fervor, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @ToxieToxie, @scarecrane, @pathfinder, @Morwen, @Lemonsinasoup, @iaqo, @Soraia, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @Katargo, @faraway, @Koneko, @Trachynhawb, @Arbokobra, @Decaffeinated, @Aava, @Benuyka, @Thysiria, @Flyteofheart, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @puppicino, @StealthNerd, @broadwaypaisano, @mangoeclipse, @Renarin, @Sealterbloind, @Gorwen, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @Jesster, @DeltaNegative, @sunnyVista, @ancestral, @PuffinSalt, @TornadoTorrie, @Flanoir, @JWayland, @GoneWithTheSin, @fwiflof, @Kom, @HeadlessJason, @Ferrates, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @1594502, @Suspended, @Heliolisk, @RiavaCornelia, @aprilraven, @desiher, @rockcorgo, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Raptorgrrl, @bunlux, @Mysthla, @scarletskyz, @Oxyhemoglobin, @Wizardly, @Misha, @CoffeeCaat, @Alamire, @Cassichu, @Weavile, @Skua, @Starfire0, @amimari, @Visceryl, @butcherbaby, @Watercolour, @Trollskog, @Dragonwyspr, @lightly, @evilwave, @Dussty, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @smilefires, @EmotionalTree, @Thoroughbred, @smilefires, @russeyblue, @Wishing4Reality, @IromotNemem, @aliciawonderland, @Verosa, @Rosebrush, @Harrlequiin, @ThistleProse, @despairpods, @xjsx, @Thundercracker, @Skippyjimjams, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @sisyo, @WingsofResent, @Nukleer, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @Lusinga, @iicaaruus, @Tambadabam, @Mir, @Vixeon, @ElfCommander, @ProtonBonfire, @Heathers, @Taki, @Closetcreep, @Lurkingbullfox, @pigeonz, @pinkkittens, @Saerino, @Tilli, @JadedEmperor, @Yorshka, @Doxiunoia, @Bear, @Furiku, @neonhorns, @Boundingfeather, @Digivice, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @boneboy, @ky0nky, @Pai, @razzamatazz, @katpphic, @Altassar, @SirLeafheart, @lorri12, @Karikumik, @Leaffymint, @Aerites, @Ayxia, @kijauni, @AkaneChaan, @Charias, @Cryptothumpian, @Paranatural, @seylon, @Bystander, @Pisces2012, @Trilonyte, @Journey, @Kalinka, @chetungwan, @vasily, @XCOM, @TamneSenke, @varjopeura, @roheryn, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @LittleRain, @ShrillingSilence, @Pecha, @cantrip, @Spooky, @Namarie, @todorokishoto, @Skeletiano, @Salvation, @onemessyperson, @coconuthead, @Restless, @Sitten1115, @Chromathesia, @chibiboru, @raetonic, @RandomPurple, @Bynx, @Jarys, @Ekkinox, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @Adagia, @scared, @quivale, @batnap, @astereia, @serpents, @Pez, @Icefelis, @sassyatta, @transluxray, @ladymoon2886, @CandyKacktus, @choi, @summerwar, @BrandonFlowers, @arrowxflight, @vorselon, @Varipoika, @notamused, @b0nnie, @Gaston, @cov, @Burger, @tytytytytytyty1, @Shpee, @Cerion, @Jaypaw, @RaspyBone, @raikaryuujin, @ThistleProse, @OverlordFreya, @nebulasandjays, @Aushi, @ofMontreal, @Aerites, @Bloodwyrm, @graveworm, @Nenahel, @Ponscha, @Resorant, @Vertigris, @Vertigris, @mojave, @GlaxusPlaxus, @WingedSnake, @AcretoSorien, @vendi, @Luunai, @Saeldryn, @Aisuryu, @atlanticREM, @Ryuuna, @Sanati, @Cacophony, @Neflo, @prester, @MathematicalMind, @Taarnfalk, @mrgbmommy, @Glitterbottom, @Mintso, @iambickilometer, @Solinary, @Aviose, @PuffinSalt, @FrostNiskare, @decays, @LittleLuckyLucy, @Zerohour, @Aquaopal, @Wmeelephant, @Neltharygos, @User9125, @World, @tinkabelle, @OpalPlaguestone, @Endyr, @RandomSlasher, @Natron, @winterchant, @Paranatural, @Denyzia, @Aerondight, @hydde, @Ravenix, @venvi, @sallow, @UniverseWASwater, @Lilacskye, @Arborpunk, @5H4D0WDU57, @WHDE, @Fin72, @bogfriend, @drool, @Atavistic, @Pedge, @Atsumi, @mistystep, @Averat, @KishHuzrin, @Noctiferous, @Blubell, @StannyWolfie, @CrowleyGhost, @ItMeansHope, @eternatus, @SarynTheHuntress, @Jeevas, @hat17, @Byggden, @Mangusto, @marropo, @cloudfilledskies, @Lunyra, @Killunia, @caution, @KittyAoba, @Skelisteri, @Namek, @Icystorm, @SilverBelle, @Mintso, @Laoshu, @Andraya, @hannibals, @Kilwin, @Doomslayer, @Tatobot, @Artorias, @Oneyroi, @SkyCsxandr, @MinnowFox, @Serafin, @astraltremor, @burial, @kkertas, @Lompy, @Raan, @Vyrelord, @Turquai, @Amayai, @Grune, @peepsnibbles, @LudSa, @caathedral, @Denutena, @wanderingworlds, @say10, @trashsiren, @pouchipoichi, @Madrigalism, @Vader, @Psi, @aypapi, @137, @Lyudmila, @Snoops, @robinchan33, @strawyerberry, @sessmachine, @Qhersek, @NorthernBluee, @LizardFruit, @Tinble, @plaguenurse, @BunnySox, @aalien, @Thunderbird21, @Hnai, @Lurkingbullfox, @Mystel, @xaz, @Kymris, @Fletchling, @mem, @eldrvtch, @Vyris, @JayChirps, @Necramancy, @Snoops, @connortheknight, @Kuratabells, @CaptainSpaulding, @SHODAN, @FoxyPlant, @Riddance, @Somaville, @Tinble, @Druzy, @NamelessNekomata, @torch, @KariThorne, @delugedoodles, @pouchipouchi, @rainbowometal, @Saraceaser, @jennycatmystique, @TrivialArmor, @BlindCat, @sheppo, @WetDragon, @Grox, @Hooperosa[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
ycdummy.png
you're closer
Male gaoler skincent
600g

View on your dragon here!

(apologies for any mispings!)
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Skincents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, creepy/horror, eldritch, eye straining, eyes (stylized/symbolic), glow, occult, punk

- Pings auto-hidden -

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @anrei, @FireflyRhapsody, @wildewinged, @KCGallows, @Soupy, @ofendlessstars, @Kaitii, @snowy, @squidragon, @FairyArmadillo, @Akal, @Redsparrow, @Mangusto, @Amphiptere, @Mirrorface, @Narif, @motomoto, @Seiryuu, @Oriel, @Luunai, @Faileas, @Jazz, @Oakwick, @Siaur, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @annadandelion, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @Achi, @Argonaut, @ThirtyOne, @infectionary, @AbysmalGrace, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @boxparts, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Stasha, @Pained, @HiddenMica, @Ranuja, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @IndigoCat, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @Vader, @xHel, @Cherubim, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Allocen, @Primaria, @BlackMistress, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @World, @VineDream, @Nahiri, @GAW, @RRHepburn, @qew23, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @seragakisei, @Ririterasu, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @nightmischief, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Hemospect, @Ixnyeltha, @AiDeeKay, @Shougoney, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Goji, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Sharkbutt, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @Prelude, @azhdrake, @greyyourwarden, @chocomonster, @CosmicSummer, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Poi, @hawwah, @Kalistys, @artillerychick, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @AlexiCyn, @Floidivoidi, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Panopticon, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @MechWyrms, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @Minstri, @grr, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @CatTangle, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @Evet, @comette, @Alraune, @SomethingWitty, @Leucine, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Fukii, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @PeonydKingpin, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Ashirene, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @brdey, @pretend, @londoner, @Beltaguise, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @ionicOneiroi, @GrumpyCatlover, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Iskars, @Xarina, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @Izuna, @cloverly, @redfloon, @Lauros, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @AntivirusAndroid, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Valeguard, @Fujinyumi, @Devilledegghead, @uniquelykenn, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @DoctorJekyll, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @oly, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Taiyou, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @haylxx, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @RyukaTheDragon, @strfox, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Aldru, @00Riku00, @EndlessDragon, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @gemino, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Pollen, @grr, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @CaligulasPeri, @Sophiellum, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Felisaries, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Illume, @bitmap, @caedis, @koujakward, @Peyp, @Script, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @Bionic, @Lunox, @Finne, @Artichoke, @pretend, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @CrossHound, @wintercovers, @SteampunkLlama, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @HermaMora, @Mickie, @Condor, @Astrophile, @Kayweather, @Emberwolf, @Borderlandswlw, @Goldpiilot, @rosevoids, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @Orchestre, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @Sinai, @TheMeatloafQueen, @Ender080, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Moonpiebandit, @cosmicConundrum, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @AtticSaltStorms, @Addmon, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @Haring, @Manchu, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @AqunAthlok, @NorthernLiights, @terato, @Incarnate, @pyr0, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @Sassicide, @beanutbutter, @necromancing, @Flowerpots, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Bhaskara, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @Shaire, @RaptorQueen, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @ETVermin, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @ghxy, @Karrikut, @Aushi, @alatefeline, @Bumblesweet, @Wolfieboy, @sensiblesoap, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @ninjanuary, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Kikatzu, @celastrea, @MerlinMausi, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Velifer, @Eiyora, @Sienne, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @LucidDreams, @Venture, @Ky0n, @keyy, @Rirukagi, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @schnauze, @Kryptica, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @rattus, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @ArcyN, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @Choi, @AngelSami, @Vialheart, @starskynadder, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Halua, @Rafflesie, @Tira, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Fukase, @snberry, @ThatOneSandWing, @stracony, @ribbonz, @MildChameleon, @solariaa, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @cynosural, @PoisonNightshade, @tldr, @PikaChan412, @ShadowPiper, @Li3los, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @Harana, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @profligate, @Ziegler, @KreepyKrawlies, @Drachenhort, @Lokke, @shot, @Katarra, @LavenderAmethyst, @selenomancy, @Twye, @LLev, @viktowl, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @LoyalStar, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @Eidos, @VoidedMortal, @LeviathanDemon, @Fawniti, @precilla, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @equive, @Cherrytree1222, @Sagittarium, @Eleventh, @Cirrostratus, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @Taerar, @inn, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @leeedea, @Subdued, @elthemar, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @Ophionyx, @Lunadiviner, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @SuspiciousOrange, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @sicksip, @scared, @Cats, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @hemotypewriter, @Kaldwin, @DeltaDragon246, @Bufftuffandfluff, @silverishness, @gracegraceplant, @klee, @girlgirlDragon, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @Ikora, @apricotstarship, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @Overcoat, @Bystander, @Hawkbeckfire, @quarz, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @aschers, @cyborb, @Morrowind, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @Sunline, @techne, @Munancho, @Juleatic, @Riptidee, @pilotbites, @ArtofSocrates, @Veracity, @Veracity, @Veracity, @Zivo, @meowmeow2023, @vomltbreath, @GoldStar, @GalacticWicke, @Banguela, @axololtl, @WitchHunt, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Liliun, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @CorvidKnight, @Krosulhah, @LordDragonWubbs, @Sadiegreen, @Oxy, @Maeva, @Dracowolf, @Dreadnoughtus, @securitr0n, @PearlOfSeduction, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Flowerpots, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @squishypeachy, @big, @wwhirlybirb, @Keikoku, @Xarina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @SoullessWendigo, @mikaeia, @Kalinka, @Starisia, @Ganymede, @FluffYeti, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Kommoy, @Rairudiseu, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @Rifter, @Lichtdrache, @refrayn, @TundraGhost, @Moirli, @atrolock, @readergirl12, @Icystorm, @Nirwana, @Fervor, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @ToxieToxie, @scarecrane, @pathfinder, @Morwen, @Lemonsinasoup, @iaqo, @Soraia, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @Katargo, @faraway, @Koneko, @Trachynhawb, @Arbokobra, @Decaffeinated, @Aava, @Benuyka, @Thysiria, @Flyteofheart, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @puppicino, @StealthNerd, @broadwaypaisano, @mangoeclipse, @Renarin, @Sealterbloind, @Gorwen, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @Jesster, @DeltaNegative, @sunnyVista, @ancestral, @PuffinSalt, @TornadoTorrie, @Flanoir, @JWayland, @GoneWithTheSin, @fwiflof, @Kom, @HeadlessJason, @Ferrates, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @1594502, @Suspended, @Heliolisk, @RiavaCornelia, @aprilraven, @desiher, @rockcorgo, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Raptorgrrl, @bunlux, @Mysthla, @scarletskyz, @Oxyhemoglobin, @Wizardly, @Misha, @CoffeeCaat, @Alamire, @Cassichu, @Weavile, @Skua, @Starfire0, @amimari, @Visceryl, @butcherbaby, @Watercolour, @Trollskog, @Dragonwyspr, @lightly, @evilwave, @Dussty, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @smilefires, @EmotionalTree, @Thoroughbred, @smilefires, @russeyblue, @Wishing4Reality, @IromotNemem, @aliciawonderland, @Verosa, @Rosebrush, @Harrlequiin, @ThistleProse, @despairpods, @xjsx, @Thundercracker, @Skippyjimjams, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @sisyo, @WingsofResent, @Nukleer, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @Lusinga, @iicaaruus, @Tambadabam, @Mir, @Vixeon, @ElfCommander, @ProtonBonfire, @Heathers, @Taki, @Closetcreep, @Lurkingbullfox, @pigeonz, @pinkkittens, @Saerino, @Tilli, @JadedEmperor, @Yorshka, @Doxiunoia, @Bear, @Furiku, @neonhorns, @Boundingfeather, @Digivice, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @boneboy, @ky0nky, @Pai, @razzamatazz, @katpphic, @Altassar, @SirLeafheart, @lorri12, @Karikumik, @Leaffymint, @Aerites, @Ayxia, @kijauni, @AkaneChaan, @Charias, @Cryptothumpian, @Paranatural, @seylon, @Bystander, @Pisces2012, @Trilonyte, @Journey, @Kalinka, @chetungwan, @vasily, @XCOM, @TamneSenke, @varjopeura, @roheryn, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @LittleRain, @ShrillingSilence, @Pecha, @cantrip, @Spooky, @Namarie, @todorokishoto, @Skeletiano, @Salvation, @onemessyperson, @coconuthead, @Restless, @Sitten1115, @Chromathesia, @chibiboru, @raetonic, @RandomPurple, @Bynx, @Jarys, @Ekkinox, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @Adagia, @scared, @quivale, @batnap, @astereia, @serpents, @Pez, @Icefelis, @sassyatta, @transluxray, @ladymoon2886, @CandyKacktus, @choi, @summerwar, @BrandonFlowers, @arrowxflight, @vorselon, @Varipoika, @notamused, @b0nnie, @Gaston, @cov, @Burger, @tytytytytytyty1, @Shpee, @Cerion, @Jaypaw, @RaspyBone, @raikaryuujin, @ThistleProse, @OverlordFreya, @nebulasandjays, @Aushi, @ofMontreal, @Aerites, @Bloodwyrm, @graveworm, @Nenahel, @Ponscha, @Resorant, @Vertigris, @Vertigris, @mojave, @GlaxusPlaxus, @WingedSnake, @AcretoSorien, @vendi, @Luunai, @Saeldryn, @Aisuryu, @atlanticREM, @Ryuuna, @Sanati, @Cacophony, @Neflo, @prester, @MathematicalMind, @Taarnfalk, @mrgbmommy, @Glitterbottom, @Mintso, @iambickilometer, @Solinary, @Aviose, @PuffinSalt, @FrostNiskare, @decays, @LittleLuckyLucy, @Zerohour, @Aquaopal, @Wmeelephant, @Neltharygos, @User9125, @World, @tinkabelle, @OpalPlaguestone, @Endyr, @RandomSlasher, @Natron, @winterchant, @Paranatural, @Denyzia, @Aerondight, @hydde, @Ravenix, @venvi, @sallow, @UniverseWASwater, @Lilacskye, @Arborpunk, @5H4D0WDU57, @WHDE, @Fin72, @bogfriend, @drool, @Atavistic, @Pedge, @Atsumi, @mistystep, @Averat, @KishHuzrin, @Noctiferous, @Blubell, @StannyWolfie, @CrowleyGhost, @ItMeansHope, @eternatus, @SarynTheHuntress, @Jeevas, @hat17, @Byggden, @Mangusto, @marropo, @cloudfilledskies, @Lunyra, @Killunia, @caution, @KittyAoba, @Skelisteri, @Namek, @Icystorm, @SilverBelle, @Mintso, @Laoshu, @Andraya, @hannibals, @Kilwin, @Doomslayer, @Tatobot, @Artorias, @Oneyroi, @SkyCsxandr, @MinnowFox, @Serafin, @astraltremor, @burial, @kkertas, @Lompy, @Raan, @Vyrelord, @Turquai, @Amayai, @Grune, @peepsnibbles, @LudSa, @caathedral, @Denutena, @wanderingworlds, @say10, @trashsiren, @pouchipoichi, @Madrigalism, @Vader, @Psi, @aypapi, @137, @Lyudmila, @Snoops, @robinchan33, @strawyerberry, @sessmachine, @Qhersek, @NorthernBluee, @LizardFruit, @Tinble, @plaguenurse, @BunnySox, @aalien, @Thunderbird21, @Hnai, @Lurkingbullfox, @Mystel, @xaz, @Kymris, @Fletchling, @mem, @eldrvtch, @Vyris, @JayChirps, @Necramancy, @Snoops, @connortheknight, @Kuratabells, @CaptainSpaulding, @SHODAN, @FoxyPlant, @Riddance, @Somaville, @Tinble, @Druzy, @NamelessNekomata, @torch, @KariThorne, @delugedoodles, @pouchipouchi, @rainbowometal, @Saraceaser, @jennycatmystique, @TrivialArmor, @BlindCat, @sheppo, @WetDragon, @Grox, @Hooperosa
EyRnInE.gif
advAsr3.png

DVynlKm.png

ssriUZ9.png
4Tarot Shop
4Wishlist
4TOOTH CULT Hub
4Skin and Accent Shop

ON AH

LOOKING FOR
THATS SO COOL BRO, best of luck
THATS SO COOL BRO, best of luck
Signature.png
Please add me to your general pinglist! :D
Please add me to your general pinglist! :D
INFP - She/Her - 26
Tired - fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png - FR+0
I'd like a treasure slot for You're Closer, please. It's SO cool!
I'd like a treasure slot for You're Closer, please. It's SO cool!
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@TheFortissima
Added! Thanks for your interest! :D
@TheFortissima
Added! Thanks for your interest! :D
EyRnInE.gif
advAsr3.png

DVynlKm.png

ssriUZ9.png
4Tarot Shop
4Wishlist
4TOOTH CULT Hub