Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | vibe^check - NEW Undertide F
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
[center][size=2]@Turnaboutkid @DoctorJekyll @OuchWorm @ProHomo57 @aliferous[/size] Hello pinglist people! Quick updates re: preorders and accent rotation. Some accent slots are taking a little longer to fill up so I've decided to move those to a sort of shelf where they will be listed until they pick up some more slots. This will remove some of the clutter in the preorder post and allow for the release of newer works. Keep the machine running, ya know? This doesn't mean the accents/skins will no longer be available! They just have a lesser priority and need to wait their turn [size=1][s]they have been sent to accent jail for unpopularity[/s][/size] As I continue to hone my skills in GIMP, I'm coming up with cooler stuff! So I hope to bring many more and better works for you soon. My next planned release will be this fantastic glitchy accent that I am very happy with: [img]https://i.imgur.com/EHI2GvQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fKm62pt.png[/img] Preorders for this guy will open soon, so keep an eye out for the ping! Thanks again for your interest in my work ^_^ [/center]
@Turnaboutkid @DoctorJekyll @OuchWorm @ProHomo57 @aliferous
Hello pinglist people! Quick updates re: preorders and accent rotation.

Some accent slots are taking a little longer to fill up so I've decided to move those to a sort of shelf where they will be listed until they pick up some more slots. This will remove some of the clutter in the preorder post and allow for the release of newer works. Keep the machine running, ya know?

This doesn't mean the accents/skins will no longer be available! They just have a lesser priority and need to wait their turn they have been sent to accent jail for unpopularity

As I continue to hone my skills in GIMP, I'm coming up with cooler stuff! So I hope to bring many more and better works for you soon.

My next planned release will be this fantastic glitchy accent that I am very happy with:

EHI2GvQ.png

fKm62pt.png

Preorders for this guy will open soon, so keep an eye out for the ping!

Thanks again for your interest in my work ^_^
hfB8IAU.png
@redfloon @scarecrane Hey y'all! I've decided to do a 5-print run of slime me to the moon, and I have just about enough G to send to print now :) Please send over payment via PM or 1-way CR!
@redfloon @scarecrane Hey y'all! I've decided to do a 5-print run of slime me to the moon, and I have just about enough G to send to print now :) Please send over payment via PM or 1-way CR!
hfB8IAU.png
@redfloon @scarecrane Accent has been sent to print! I will be sending out copies via PM as soon as I receive them :) Thanks again!
@redfloon @scarecrane Accent has been sent to print! I will be sending out copies via PM as soon as I receive them :) Thanks again!
hfB8IAU.png
@sterlingonacid

So sorry I haven't been able to respond lately, irl stuff has been kind of nuts. I can send payment for Cosmological Constant if you want! I'm very interested in that wildclaw accent, too, when it opens up :3
@sterlingonacid

So sorry I haven't been able to respond lately, irl stuff has been kind of nuts. I can send payment for Cosmological Constant if you want! I'm very interested in that wildclaw accent, too, when it opens up :3
@Turnaboutkid No worries, take your time! No need to send payment immediately, but sometime in the next few days if that works for you? :)
@Turnaboutkid No worries, take your time! No need to send payment immediately, but sometime in the next few days if that works for you? :)
hfB8IAU.png
Bump
Bump
hfB8IAU.png
[center]Now available for preorder: [size=5][b]don't look away[/b][/size] [size=2]glitchy/neon accent for WC M | 500 G/copy[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EHI2GvQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ssIa524.png[/img] [url=https://bit.ly/2Z91D4a]Preview on a dragon[/url] Post to reserve a slot and indicate your preferred type of payment (G/T/mixed). You won't be required to send payment until slots fill up. At that time, I'll ping you for payment. I'll also notify you when I send to print and when copies arrive. Apologies for any mispings! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, eyes (stylized/symbolic), eye straining, glitch, Illuminati, occult, glow[br][br]- Pings auto-hidden -[br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @Gilan, @dualscepters, @anrei, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @triska, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Kardi, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Yin, @Myrrien, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @Velsim, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Kurtcobain, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @VPunica, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @mummy, @Astraya, @Toriel, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @shadesofCyan, @Smaugthealmighty, @synnful, @Koneko, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @highcastle, @FWD, @hayum, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Savior, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Aalto, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @ixia, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @Seiryuu, @Kettlehead, @Cassichu, @Starly, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @hybris, @kikay, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Zyanith, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @ionicbondie, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Malis, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @Raiona, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @Traidy, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Oriel, @Spassow, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @christina, @Reyairia, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @lightenvee, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @serebiis, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @KatGrimm, @koujakward, @Erendira, @Mercure2333, @apis, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @World, @IveRios, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @lantadyme, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @everynne, @ThistleChaser, @kush, @cloudnine, @keraunic, @Menghuancat, @haxure, @artangcls, @Cirruss, @thank, @stormydanish, @wtf, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @Hiame, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @StormBerserker, @Kaelidra, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @OverlordFreya, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Elunai, @Nuriya, @Zyanith, @Hoku, @Vader, @Cherubim, @kyofanatic1, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @lantadyme, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @qew23, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @lantadyme, @seragakisei, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @InkyBrush, @xazz, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Valeguard, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @AiDeeKay, @Ranuja, @Kihyun, @Cryptic, @Tigenki, @Veevi, @Giarella, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @epzel, @TangleFeather, @ixia, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @selenomancy, @Seriema, @TarmonSuravye, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @synnful, @chocomonster, @Mima, @NadopT, @CosmicSummer, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @Smurr, @sugarcrash, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @Floidivoidi, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Arbokobra, @Panopticon, @Semirhage, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @Leremis, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @ClockworkOctopus, @Dracorvus, @Minstri, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @grr, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @lantadyme, @Thesby, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @rocketgrunt, @Sonora, @wesleydog, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Temreki, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @Evet, @comette, @HermitCrab, @SomethingWitty, @Leucine, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Silverishness, @Vengrisonne, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Rangiku, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @bisou, @gemgem, @Nadopt, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Servalan, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @kidotsubomi, @brdey, @pretend, @londoner, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Alstroemeria, @avalight, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @Gyropilot, @ionicOneiroi, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @loststarship, @Kommoy, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Galaxius, @Saphirosa, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @everynne, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @redfloon, @EmergencyRoom, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Mymozya, @Auries, @AntivirusAndroid, @kbb, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Valeguard, @a27594111, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @DoctorJekyll, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @oly, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @putri, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Johan, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @fluffyfurbal, @Katria, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Aldru, @00Riku00, @EndlessDragon, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Mudguts, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Muxie, @Skeletor, @grr, @winterbright, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @lantadyme, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @WildFlora, @SaintMotel, @Illume, @bitmap, @caedis, @Raptora, @koujakward, @Peyp, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @Script, @vainqueurs, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @NightRising, @Bionic, @Lunox, @Chaostrophy, @folie, @Finne, @Distances, @ouji, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @Adaarable, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @HermaMora, @BuiltByCLAMP, @Mickie, @Condor, @Apfelgriebs, @Astrophile, @Kayweather, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Charias, @Lawcaldwell, @Convexity, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @vassily, @scolopendromorph, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Sinai, @CheshireCatUk1, @Ender080, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Guest, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @Actaeon, @vaihdokas, @Mimas, @Moonpiebandit, @cosmicConundrum, @Genji, @Ambriche, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki, @Haring, @OrphanBlack, @snapppper, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Weavile, @CyanYume, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @AqunAthlok, @NorthernLiights, @Warriorgirl1234, @terato, @Malachite, @Incarnate, @pyr0, @StarTatami, @Finne, @Gompytje, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @bitmap, @necromancing, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Benuyka, @WickedJayla, @feralchungus, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Cieyuu, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @rabbitrage, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @ghxy, @SilverQuark, @Gannet, @Aushi, @Bumblesweet, @Trixelations, @sensiblesoap, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @celestja, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Verruciformis, @Kikatzu, @candycanexolo, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @ribless, @Maliha, @Sanati, @thornasaur, @KingHarry, @Cayde6, @Lukee, @kanoosh, @Sienne, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @LucidDreams, @Venture, @keyy, @Tuchulcha, @Rirukagi, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @illusolite, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @cynicalspectre, @Ankhr, @rattus, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @ShinyStufful, @Ky0n, @phoenixoflegend, @ArcyN, @Rheannon, @briteoctopus, @GhostChateau, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @Choi, @Crowstorm, @AngelSami, @Vialheart, @Gibberish, @macrobiiology, @starskynadder, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Halua, @Tira, @Cryfie, @Ilidragon, @deerfawn, @sneer, @Fukase, @stracony, @ribbonz, @Gurrero, @Kaldwin, @MildChameleon, @End3rStorm, @solariaa, @fwiflof, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @tldr, @Wangji, @PikaChan412, @xRK800, @ShadowPiper, @Li3los, @Blod, @RiavaCornelia, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @Harana, @Psi, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @profligate, @Ziegler, @KreepyKrawlies, @shot, @Katarra, @LavenderAmethyst, @Navani, @selenomancy, @LLev, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @LoyalStar, @Naahva, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @Skyeline, @rilakkumin, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @LittleDoctor, @Eidos, @Voidshadow, @LeviathanDemon, @jenivan1000, @Fawniti, @bamf, @Grafkrabber, @precilla, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @Stormwing27, @sunnyVista, @SkyDancer10, @Cherrytree1222, @eieru, @Sagittarium, @606, @Despairing, @Eleventh, @Cirrostratus, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @cynicalCrows, @Kneph, @reedshine, @inn, @Spark, @Ticklesmack, @RoyalLudroth, @choimango, @leeedea, @Subdued, @Scybilla, @sobbing, @DrFlug, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @takatsuki, @chromatographic, @kekule, @xoThanatos, @Lunadiviner, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @SuspiciousOrange, @TwoSouls, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @sicksip, @scared, @stanley, @Cats, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @Narelle, @sylveondreams, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @silverishness, @klee, @Nascargot, @girlgirlDragon, @mmuted, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @apricotstarship, @Closetcreep, @Louca, @Fenixinka, @succulents, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @MysteryCorgi, @Overcoat, @Moristian, @FeatherFace, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @quarz, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @aschers, @cyborb, @Redsand, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @stonefur, @Hakary, @Valikor, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @atooksays, @Sunline, @akoshka, @techne, @Munancho, @Laby, @Juleatic, @Mysteries, @FlyingScales, @ArtofSocrates, @klee, @Endyr, @1000unicorns, @Veracity, @Zivo, @vomltbreath, @Jinoga, @Aito, @GoldStar, @boredzoi, @doniider, @InfectedContent, @Banguela, @WitchHunt, @full, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Liliun, @Ankhiale86, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @CorvidKnight, @Sadiegreen, @Oxy, @kingjoethecat, @Maeva, @sneer, @Dreadnoughtus, @PearlOfSeduction, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @squishypeachy, @big, @Nei, @wwhirlybirb, @Keyina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Kalinka, @moosesushi, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @scarecrane, @pathfinder, @Morwen, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @faraway, @Trachynhawb, @mtfoxx3, @Flyteofheart, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @mangoeclipse, @Sealterbloind, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @Flanoir, @JWayland, @Kom, @Magnanimous, @Ferrates, @Moirli, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @1594502, @Suspended, @velvetufo, @Heliolisk, @OyasumiKasumi, @aprilraven, @saiyanbura, @Riice, @rockcorgo, @Madhouse, @Norion, @gryffion, @Oxyhemoglobin, @CoffeeCaat, @hungry, @Pest, @Alamire, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Anduins, @Weavile, @Starfire0, @Visceryl, @Watercolour, @Dragonwyspr, @Voltaic, @lightly, @evilwave, @dawn, @Dussty, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @Ref, @smilefires, @NullE, @EmotionalTree, @Thoroughbred, @Aeriel, @IromotNemem, @Thanatai, @aliciawonderland, @Verosa, @Rosebrush, @Thundercracker, @Skippyjimjams, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @GlitchyOddy, @WingsofResent, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @Adamantium, @EternalBlaze, @Ekanos, @Mir, @ElfCommander, @Khezu, @Driamatic, @Garizard, @pigeonz, @Saerino, @Tilli, @JadedEmperor, @Yorshka, @Neocore, @VolcanicThunder, @Doxiunoia, @Boundingfeather, @ProbablyNotYou, @sakanapanda, @sunnyVista, @Gxcci, @ky0nky, @Pai, @Beezadrella, @razzamatazz, @Altassar, @Kelpoyo, @SirLeafheart, @lorri12, @mmuted, @Karikumik, @Leaffymint, @Aerites, @Asphalt, @cvthedral, @Ayxia, @kijauni, @AkaneChaan, @fraudulentzodiac, @Cryptothumpian, @seylon, @Briarfox13, @wingedvoid, @Bystander, @Trilonyte, @Captainsaviathan, @Kalinka, @chetungwan, @Pyrozod, @irony, @XCOM, @TamneSenke, @varjopeura, @roheryn, @Tiny, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @LittleRain, @ShrillingSilence, @Pecha, @Spooky, @Namarie, @todorokishoto, @Skeletiano, @Salvation, @onemessyperson, @coconuthead, @ImperialTrash, @Sitten1115, @Chromathesia, @chibiboru, @RandomPurple, @Nuclearloop, @Jarys, @Fossillayer, @Winterelle, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @Adagia, @scared, @quivale, @Marge, @batnap, @astereia, @serpents, @LunaBun, @Pez, @Icefelis, @ShahDalamadur, @wooloo, @sassyatta, @transluxray, @doniiderr, @ladymoon2886, @Galatheid, @choi, @BrandonFlowers, @arrowxflight, @Subie, @vorselon, @Varipoika, @May, @notamused, @ghostlyplants, @doniider, @Gaston, @cov, @Burger, @fraudulentzodiac, @Shpee, @Cerion, @Banescale, @Jaypaw, @RaspyBone, @ThistleProse, @OverlordFreya, @ofMontreal, @Aerites, @Bloodwyrm, @lyttlekytten, @Ponscha, @Resorant, @Vertigris, @Iralla, @cactolith14, @mojave, @GlaxusPlaxus, @AcretoSorien, @vendi, @Luunai, @Saeldryn, @Dalio, @Aisuryu, @atlanticREM, @mazurkas, @Ryuuna, @Sanati, @Desecrated, @Taarnfalk, @Glitterbottom, @Mintso, @iambickilometer, @Kimmeh, @Solinary, @Aviose, @FrostNiskare, @Xigerz, @Reythaak, @Kaydra, @decays, @FairyForestKing, @Ballad, @LittleLuckyLucy, @orangesunrise, @benetton, @Neltharygos, @ForsakenAngel, @User9125, @World, @tinkabelle, @OpalPlaguestone, @Endyr, @RandomSlasher, @Natron, @winterchant, @DarkwingDove, @Denyzia, @Aerondight, @hydde, @Ravenix, @Tofubear, @venvi, @sallow, @CanisAlbus, @Lilacskye, @Arborpunk, @MathematicalMind, @CPFG44, @Varnaxis, @Aeriona, @5H4D0WDU57, @mistygold, @WHDE, @Voronok, @OKC, @TheMorningStar01, @drool, @Atavistic, @Pedge, @Averat, @Blubell, @tysm, @CrowleyGhost, @ItMeansHope, @eternatus, @SarynTheHuntress, @Rib, @hat17, @Mangusto, @marropo, @cloudfilledskies, @Sheta, @Lunyra, @Soulykins, @Killunia, @Altassar, @caution, @LilyRaven, @Skelisteri, @Icystorm, @SilverBelle, @Mintso, @Laoshu, @Andraya, @hannibals, @Kilwin, @Kilwin, @Archimedez, @Doomslayer, @mystiki, @suu, @Artorias, @hobihobi, @MinnowFox, @Cynderbark, @Bamf, @astraltremor, @Dinomatika, @burial, @kkertas, @DannaSukaira, @Rainbowlight, @Raan, @Vyrelord, @SevenEggs, @Turquai, @Amayai, @orangesunrise, @caathedral, @Aica, @Aica, @Denutena, @wanderingworlds, @say10, @DiamondNoodles, @trashsiren, @Contaminate, @Ranmaru, @kschaef, @Elaryi, @pouchipoichi, @Caroo, @nephelle, @nephelle, @SleepyDrago, @Psi, @aypapi, @GarbagePal, @137, @Lyudmila, @arlyn, @robinchan33, @ViewtifulJen, @laurels, @strawyerberry, @sessmachine, @Qhersek, @NorthernBluee, @LizardFruit, @Diamondbacked, @plaguenurse, @BunnySox, @LCK, @aalien, @Thunderbird21, @aliferous, @chuchuana, @AngelOfFate, @daysold, @Hnai, @Lurkingbullfox, @Mystel, @xaz, @Kymris, @Fletchling, @mem, @eldrvtch, @Loras, @Vyris, @kingblook, @JayChirps, @ProbablySkeletor, @sugarcube, @renly, @Necramancy, @xGoetia, @TheFloofyPupper, @nebulova, @Skystalker, @connortheknight, @Kuratabells, @CaptainSpaulding, @SHODAN, @Worship, @kiwis, @FoxyPlant, @Riddance, @Somaville, @Tinble, @TheFreakShow, @EnglishRose, @Druzy, @NamelessNekomata, @torch, @KariThorne, @JazzyLynx, @pouchipouchi, @rainbowometal, @Saraceaser, @jennycatmystique, @kyaniite, @Witheren, @luciferase, @Hirrrio, @cossmiicdolphin, @WingedUnknown, @TrivialArmor, @sheppo, @WetDragon, @Kilwin, @zeeboot, @aavikko, @Hawlucha[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [b]Pinglist[/b] [size=2]@Turnaboutkid @DoctorJekyll @OuchWorm @ProHomo57 @aliferous[/size] [/center]
Now available for preorder:

don't look away
glitchy/neon accent for WC M | 500 G/copy

EHI2GvQ.png

ssIa524.png

Preview on a dragon

Post to reserve a slot and indicate your preferred type of payment (G/T/mixed). You won't be required to send payment until slots fill up. At that time, I'll ping you for payment. I'll also notify you when I send to print and when copies arrive.

Apologies for any mispings!

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, eyes (stylized/symbolic), eye straining, glitch, Illuminati, occult, glow

- Pings auto-hidden -
@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @Gilan, @dualscepters, @anrei, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @triska, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Kardi, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Yin, @Myrrien, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @Velsim, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Kurtcobain, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @VPunica, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @mummy, @Astraya, @Toriel, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @shadesofCyan, @Smaugthealmighty, @synnful, @Koneko, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @highcastle, @FWD, @hayum, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Savior, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Aalto, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @ixia, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @Seiryuu, @Kettlehead, @Cassichu, @Starly, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @hybris, @kikay, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Zyanith, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @ionicbondie, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Malis, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @Raiona, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @Traidy, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Oriel, @Spassow, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @christina, @Reyairia, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @lightenvee, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @serebiis, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @KatGrimm, @koujakward, @Erendira, @Mercure2333, @apis, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @World, @IveRios, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @lantadyme, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @everynne, @ThistleChaser, @kush, @cloudnine, @keraunic, @Menghuancat, @haxure, @artangcls, @Cirruss, @thank, @stormydanish, @***, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @Hiame, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @StormBerserker, @Kaelidra, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @OverlordFreya, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Elunai, @Nuriya, @Zyanith, @Hoku, @Vader, @Cherubim, @kyofanatic1, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @lantadyme, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @qew23, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @lantadyme, @seragakisei, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @InkyBrush, @xazz, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Valeguard, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @AiDeeKay, @Ranuja, @Kihyun, @Cryptic, @Tigenki, @Veevi, @Giarella, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @epzel, @TangleFeather, @ixia, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @selenomancy, @Seriema, @TarmonSuravye, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @synnful, @chocomonster, @Mima, @NadopT, @CosmicSummer, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @Smurr, @sugarcrash, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @Floidivoidi, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Arbokobra, @Panopticon, @Semirhage, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @Leremis, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @ClockworkOctopus, @Dracorvus, @Minstri, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @grr, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @lantadyme, @Thesby, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @rocketgrunt, @Sonora, @wesleydog, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Temreki, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @Evet, @comette, @HermitCrab, @SomethingWitty, @Leucine, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Silverishness, @Vengrisonne, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Rangiku, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @bisou, @gemgem, @Nadopt, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Servalan, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @kidotsubomi, @brdey, @pretend, @londoner, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Alstroemeria, @avalight, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @Gyropilot, @ionicOneiroi, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @loststarship, @Kommoy, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Galaxius, @Saphirosa, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @everynne, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @redfloon, @EmergencyRoom, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Mymozya, @Auries, @AntivirusAndroid, @kbb, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Valeguard, @a27594111, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @DoctorJekyll, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @oly, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @putri, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Johan, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @fluffyfurbal, @Katria, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Aldru, @00Riku00, @EndlessDragon, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Mudguts, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Muxie, @Skeletor, @grr, @winterbright, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @lantadyme, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @WildFlora, @SaintMotel, @Illume, @bitmap, @caedis, @Raptora, @koujakward, @Peyp, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @Script, @vainqueurs, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @NightRising, @Bionic, @Lunox, @Chaostrophy, @folie, @Finne, @Distances, @ouji, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @Adaarable, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @HermaMora, @BuiltByCLAMP, @Mickie, @Condor, @Apfelgriebs, @Astrophile, @Kayweather, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Charias, @Lawcaldwell, @Convexity, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @vassily, @scolopendromorph, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Sinai, @CheshireCatUk1, @Ender080, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Guest, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @Actaeon, @vaihdokas, @Mimas, @Moonpiebandit, @cosmicConundrum, @Genji, @Ambriche, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki, @Haring, @OrphanBlack, @snapppper, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Weavile, @CyanYume, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @AqunAthlok, @NorthernLiights, @Warriorgirl1234, @terato, @Malachite, @Incarnate, @pyr0, @StarTatami, @Finne, @Gompytje, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @bitmap, @necromancing, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Benuyka, @WickedJayla, @feralchungus, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Cieyuu, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @rabbitrage, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @ghxy, @SilverQuark, @Gannet, @Aushi, @Bumblesweet, @Trixelations, @sensiblesoap, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @celestja, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Verruciformis, @Kikatzu, @candycanexolo, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @ribless, @Maliha, @Sanati, @thornasaur, @KingHarry, @Cayde6, @Lukee, @kanoosh, @Sienne, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @LucidDreams, @Venture, @keyy, @Tuchulcha, @Rirukagi, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @illusolite, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @cynicalspectre, @Ankhr, @rattus, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @ShinyStufful, @Ky0n, @phoenixoflegend, @ArcyN, @Rheannon, @briteoctopus, @GhostChateau, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @Choi, @Crowstorm, @AngelSami, @Vialheart, @Gibberish, @macrobiiology, @starskynadder, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Halua, @Tira, @Cryfie, @Ilidragon, @deerfawn, @sneer, @Fukase, @stracony, @ribbonz, @Gurrero, @Kaldwin, @MildChameleon, @End3rStorm, @solariaa, @fwiflof, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @tldr, @Wangji, @PikaChan412, @xRK800, @ShadowPiper, @Li3los, @Blod, @RiavaCornelia, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @Harana, @Psi, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @profligate, @Ziegler, @KreepyKrawlies, @shot, @Katarra, @LavenderAmethyst, @Navani, @selenomancy, @LLev, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @LoyalStar, @Naahva, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @Skyeline, @rilakkumin, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @LittleDoctor, @Eidos, @Voidshadow, @LeviathanDemon, @jenivan1000, @Fawniti, @bamf, @Grafkrabber, @precilla, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @Stormwing27, @sunnyVista, @SkyDancer10, @Cherrytree1222, @eieru, @Sagittarium, @606, @Despairing, @Eleventh, @Cirrostratus, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @cynicalCrows, @Kneph, @reedshine, @inn, @Spark, @Ticklesmack, @RoyalLudroth, @choimango, @leeedea, @Subdued, @Scybilla, @sobbing, @DrFlug, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @takatsuki, @chromatographic, @kekule, @xoThanatos, @Lunadiviner, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @SuspiciousOrange, @TwoSouls, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @sicksip, @scared, @stanley, @Cats, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @Narelle, @sylveondreams, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @silverishness, @klee, @Nascargot, @girlgirlDragon, @mmuted, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @apricotstarship, @Closetcreep, @Louca, @Fenixinka, @succulents, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @MysteryCorgi, @Overcoat, @Moristian, @FeatherFace, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @quarz, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @aschers, @cyborb, @Redsand, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @stonefur, @Hakary, @Valikor, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @atooksays, @Sunline, @akoshka, @techne, @Munancho, @Laby, @Juleatic, @Mysteries, @FlyingScales, @ArtofSocrates, @klee, @Endyr, @1000unicorns, @Veracity, @Zivo, @vomltbreath, @Jinoga, @Aito, @GoldStar, @boredzoi, @doniider, @InfectedContent, @Banguela, @WitchHunt, @full, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Liliun, @Ankhiale86, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @CorvidKnight, @Sadiegreen, @***, @kingjoethecat, @Maeva, @sneer, @Dreadnoughtus, @PearlOfSeduction, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @squishypeachy, @big, @Nei, @wwhirlybirb, @Keyina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Kalinka, @moosesushi, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @scarecrane, @pathfinder, @Morwen, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @faraway, @Trachynhawb, @mtfoxx3, @Flyteofheart, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @mangoeclipse, @Sealterbloind, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @Flanoir, @JWayland, @Kom, @Magnanimous, @Ferrates, @Moirli, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @1594502, @Suspended, @velvetufo, @Heliolisk, @OyasumiKasumi, @aprilraven, @saiyanbura, @Riice, @rockcorgo, @Madhouse, @Norion, @gryffion, @Oxyhemoglobin, @CoffeeCaat, @hungry, @Pest, @Alamire, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Anduins, @Weavile, @Starfire0, @Visceryl, @Watercolour, @Dragonwyspr, @Voltaic, @lightly, @evilwave, @dawn, @Dussty, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @Ref, @smilefires, @NullE, @EmotionalTree, @Thoroughbred, @Aeriel, @IromotNemem, @Thanatai, @aliciawonderland, @Verosa, @Rosebrush, @Thundercracker, @Skippyjimjams, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @GlitchyOddy, @WingsofResent, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @Adamantium, @EternalBlaze, @Ekanos, @Mir, @ElfCommander, @Khezu, @Driamatic, @Garizard, @pigeonz, @Saerino, @Tilli, @JadedEmperor, @Yorshka, @Neocore, @VolcanicThunder, @Doxiunoia, @Boundingfeather, @ProbablyNotYou, @sakanapanda, @sunnyVista, @Gxcci, @ky0nky, @Pai, @Beezadrella, @razzamatazz, @Altassar, @Kelpoyo, @SirLeafheart, @lorri12, @mmuted, @Karikumik, @Leaffymint, @Aerites, @Asphalt, @cvthedral, @Ayxia, @kijauni, @AkaneChaan, @fraudulentzodiac, @Cryptothumpian, @seylon, @Briarfox13, @wingedvoid, @Bystander, @Trilonyte, @Captainsaviathan, @Kalinka, @chetungwan, @Pyrozod, @irony, @XCOM, @TamneSenke, @varjopeura, @roheryn, @Tiny, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @LittleRain, @ShrillingSilence, @Pecha, @Spooky, @Namarie, @todorokishoto, @Skeletiano, @Salvation, @onemessyperson, @coconuthead, @ImperialTrash, @Sitten1115, @Chromathesia, @chibiboru, @RandomPurple, @Nuclearloop, @Jarys, @Fossillayer, @Winterelle, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @Adagia, @scared, @quivale, @Marge, @batnap, @astereia, @serpents, @LunaBun, @Pez, @Icefelis, @ShahDalamadur, @wooloo, @sassyatta, @transluxray, @doniiderr, @ladymoon2886, @Galatheid, @choi, @BrandonFlowers, @arrowxflight, @Subie, @vorselon, @Varipoika, @May, @notamused, @ghostlyplants, @doniider, @Gaston, @cov, @Burger, @fraudulentzodiac, @Shpee, @Cerion, @Banescale, @Jaypaw, @RaspyBone, @ThistleProse, @OverlordFreya, @ofMontreal, @Aerites, @Bloodwyrm, @lyttlekytten, @Ponscha, @Resorant, @Vertigris, @Iralla, @cactolith14, @mojave, @GlaxusPlaxus, @AcretoSorien, @vendi, @Luunai, @Saeldryn, @Dalio, @Aisuryu, @atlanticREM, @mazurkas, @Ryuuna, @Sanati, @Desecrated, @Taarnfalk, @Glitterbottom, @Mintso, @iambickilometer, @Kimmeh, @Solinary, @Aviose, @FrostNiskare, @Xigerz, @Reythaak, @Kaydra, @decays, @FairyForestKing, @Ballad, @LittleLuckyLucy, @orangesunrise, @benetton, @Neltharygos, @ForsakenAngel, @User9125, @World, @tinkabelle, @OpalPlaguestone, @Endyr, @RandomSlasher, @Natron, @winterchant, @DarkwingDove, @Denyzia, @Aerondight, @hydde, @Ravenix, @Tofubear, @venvi, @sallow, @CanisAlbus, @Lilacskye, @Arborpunk, @MathematicalMind, @CPFG44, @Varnaxis, @Aeriona, @5H4D0WDU57, @mistygold, @WHDE, @Voronok, @OKC, @TheMorningStar01, @drool, @Atavistic, @Pedge, @Averat, @Blubell, @tysm, @CrowleyGhost, @ItMeansHope, @eternatus, @SarynTheHuntress, @Rib, @hat17, @Mangusto, @marropo, @cloudfilledskies, @Sheta, @Lunyra, @Soulykins, @Killunia, @Altassar, @caution, @LilyRaven, @Skelisteri, @Icystorm, @SilverBelle, @Mintso, @Laoshu, @Andraya, @hannibals, @Kilwin, @Kilwin, @Archimedez, @Doomslayer, @mystiki, @suu, @Artorias, @hobihobi, @MinnowFox, @Cynderbark, @Bamf, @astraltremor, @Dinomatika, @burial, @kkertas, @DannaSukaira, @Rainbowlight, @Raan, @Vyrelord, @SevenEggs, @Turquai, @Amayai, @orangesunrise, @caathedral, @Aica, @Aica, @Denutena, @wanderingworlds, @say10, @DiamondNoodles, @trashsiren, @Contaminate, @Ranmaru, @kschaef, @Elaryi, @pouchipoichi, @Caroo, @nephelle, @nephelle, @SleepyDrago, @Psi, @aypapi, @GarbagePal, @137, @Lyudmila, @arlyn, @robinchan33, @ViewtifulJen, @laurels, @strawyerberry, @sessmachine, @Qhersek, @NorthernBluee, @LizardFruit, @Diamondbacked, @plaguenurse, @BunnySox, @LCK, @aalien, @Thunderbird21, @aliferous, @chuchuana, @AngelOfFate, @daysold, @Hnai, @Lurkingbullfox, @Mystel, @xaz, @Kymris, @Fletchling, @mem, @eldrvtch, @Loras, @Vyris, @kingblook, @JayChirps, @ProbablySkeletor, @sugarcube, @renly, @Necramancy, @xGoetia, @TheFloofyPupper, @nebulova, @Skystalker, @connortheknight, @Kuratabells, @CaptainSpaulding, @SHODAN, @Worship, @kiwis, @FoxyPlant, @Riddance, @Somaville, @Tinble, @TheFreakShow, @EnglishRose, @Druzy, @NamelessNekomata, @torch, @KariThorne, @JazzyLynx, @pouchipouchi, @rainbowometal, @Saraceaser, @jennycatmystique, @kyaniite, @Witheren, @luciferase, @Hirrrio, @cossmiicdolphin, @WingedUnknown, @TrivialArmor, @sheppo, @WetDragon, @Kilwin, @zeeboot, @aavikko, @Hawlucha

Pinglist
@Turnaboutkid @DoctorJekyll @OuchWorm @ProHomo57 @aliferous
hfB8IAU.png
1 slot for don't look away in G please!
1 slot for don't look away in G please!
@rockcorgo Added!
@rockcorgo Added!
hfB8IAU.png
@sterlingonacid
me: i need to stop buying wc accents
you:
you: