Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ZODIAC SERIES - Vote Your Fave Dragons!
1 2 3
@HermaMora These are beautiful! I'd love to be on the pinglist for all your accents if that's possible! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@HermaMora
These are beautiful! I'd love to be on the pinglist for all your accents if that's possible!
@Cattestrophic
Thank you so much! ♥ Of course, I'll add you!
@Cattestrophic
Thank you so much! ♥ Of course, I'll add you!
I'm always weak for M Coatls, F Skydancers, F Ridges, Banes, M Wildclaws, Bogs, F Nocs, and F Pearls

Also absolutely hmu when you make a Sagittarius accents, and that Aries one. Actually just ping me for all of them

And this is entirely a nitpick for my own personal preferences, but I love when I can still see a lot of the patterning and colors on the wings
I'm always weak for M Coatls, F Skydancers, F Ridges, Banes, M Wildclaws, Bogs, F Nocs, and F Pearls

Also absolutely hmu when you make a Sagittarius accents, and that Aries one. Actually just ping me for all of them

And this is entirely a nitpick for my own personal preferences, but I love when I can still see a lot of the patterning and colors on the wings
sBdLZtA.png
@Contaminate
Thanks for your input! c: I'll try keep that in mind hahah
but of course! I'll add you to my general pinglist, thank you! ♥
@Contaminate
Thanks for your input! c: I'll try keep that in mind hahah
but of course! I'll add you to my general pinglist, thank you! ♥
@HermaMora Oh my goodness, your design is absolutely stunning! May I please be added to your general pinglist?

Edit: Forgot to mention I filled the form out for you
@HermaMora Oh my goodness, your design is absolutely stunning! May I please be added to your general pinglist?

Edit: Forgot to mention I filled the form out for you
@Sessmachine
You are so kind! Thank you for your kind words and for filling the form. I've added you to my pinglist! c:
@Sessmachine
You are so kind! Thank you for your kind words and for filling the form. I've added you to my pinglist! c:
@HermaMora I'd like a ping if you happen to release one of your skins XD
@HermaMora I'd like a ping if you happen to release one of your skins XD
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@Mysh
I've added you to my pinglist!
@Mysh
I've added you to my pinglist!
@HermaMora

AAAAAAAH OH MY GOSH THIS IS GREAT I AM A ZODIAC SIGN PERSON!
Ahem.
Sorry about that. I really love zodiac signs and WOW ARIES LOOKS GREAT!!! I'd love to be on your pinglist too!!!
@HermaMora

AAAAAAAH OH MY GOSH THIS IS GREAT I AM A ZODIAC SIGN PERSON!
Ahem.
Sorry about that. I really love zodiac signs and WOW ARIES LOOKS GREAT!!! I'd love to be on your pinglist too!!!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@HermaMora Oh my gosh they’re gorgeous!! [emoji=nocturne star size=1] Can you add me to your general ping list please?? I can’t wait to see what the rest of the zodiacs look like too!!
@HermaMora

Oh my gosh they’re gorgeous!! Can you add me to your general ping list please?? I can’t wait to see what the rest of the zodiacs look like too!!
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
1 2 3