Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HnS: Cover of the Night Trickmurk Entry
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@/Apolli I thought about it heavily but I will also get a slot for cover of the night, I can prepay in gems (it's coming out of my savings lol). Think I'll stick it on a fandragon!

(Just let me know when the slot is confirmed and I'll send the money over!)
@/Apolli I thought about it heavily but I will also get a slot for cover of the night, I can prepay in gems (it's coming out of my savings lol). Think I'll stick it on a fandragon!

(Just let me know when the slot is confirmed and I'll send the money over!)
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@Apolli Would love a slot for Cover of the Night please, and would be happy to pre-pay!
@Apolli Would love a slot for Cover of the Night please, and would be happy to pre-pay!
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
A gem slot for Cover of the Night please! I'll pre-pay :)
A gem slot for Cover of the Night please! I'll pre-pay :)
24980c4664cb3e0e.png
@littlejellybean @ineedapot @hatesprit @ashlooloo @Scal @Gyroid @SpookyPuptarts @Tipa @Xemriss @DismasYves @CrownedLadybug @suawansan

Hiya! I've added all of you to the order sheet, those who want to pre-pay can by sending me a 1 way CR or a DM with the funds. I hope to submit all of the accent runs by the end of the week. Thank you! :)

@Falka
Hiya! yes, and it'd be 550g preorder or 500g if you pre-pay before the skin is back onsite to crowdfund the blueprint.

@spxcesoul

hiya! the eggs seem to be sitting at 227-230g, so I can accept two eggs + 40g if you want to pre-pay? or the two + enough to get to 550g if you want to wait until the skin comes back!

---

that should be eveyone who posted by please poke me if I missed you!
@littlejellybean @ineedapot @hatesprit @ashlooloo @Scal @Gyroid @SpookyPuptarts @Tipa @Xemriss @DismasYves @CrownedLadybug @suawansan

Hiya! I've added all of you to the order sheet, those who want to pre-pay can by sending me a 1 way CR or a DM with the funds. I hope to submit all of the accent runs by the end of the week. Thank you! :)

@Falka
Hiya! yes, and it'd be 550g preorder or 500g if you pre-pay before the skin is back onsite to crowdfund the blueprint.

@spxcesoul

hiya! the eggs seem to be sitting at 227-230g, so I can accept two eggs + 40g if you want to pre-pay? or the two + enough to get to 550g if you want to wait until the skin comes back!

---

that should be eveyone who posted by please poke me if I missed you!
Skin Shop
Can I get a treasure slot for Cover of the Night please?
Can I get a treasure slot for Cover of the Night please?
1XxsMUE.pngg4DcSLb.gifMyoPTeC.png
@FlameValkyrie

All yours, thank you! c:
@FlameValkyrie

All yours, thank you! c:
Skin Shop
all cover of the night copies have been sent out! if you didnt get your copy please ping or message me!
all cover of the night copies have been sent out! if you didnt get your copy please ping or message me!
Skin Shop
up :>
up :>
Skin Shop
up
up
Skin Shop
Hi, sorry to bother and didn't see anywhere on your main page-- do you do re-colours of you accents?
Hi, sorry to bother and didn't see anywhere on your main page-- do you do re-colours of you accents?
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23