Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bio's skins/accents
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 148 149
i've never had knee surgery but i have had to wear a knee brace. not fun! i hope that it heals fast and you recover fully!!! (my knee injury was years ago and it still sometimes bugs me :///)
i've never had knee surgery but i have had to wear a knee brace. not fun! i hope that it heals fast and you recover fully!!! (my knee injury was years ago and it still sometimes bugs me :///)
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@PtolemyII

If you need gems for one of Bio's accents, I can sell you gems at 1:1000. Just DM me whenever you need them.
I dont usually run t/g trades, but I'm happy to help in this instance.
@PtolemyII

If you need gems for one of Bio's accents, I can sell you gems at 1:1000. Just DM me whenever you need them.
I dont usually run t/g trades, but I'm happy to help in this instance.
hi, I'd love a spot for Pixie! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
hi, I'd love a spot for Pixie!
23877351_praKiKIJmgLFnj0.png
Woo! i snagged a copy thank you so much for letting me know <3 i didnt think to check the ah
also id love a slot for toxic, venom and mycena!
Woo! i snagged a copy thank you so much for letting me know <3 i didnt think to check the ah
also id love a slot for toxic, venom and mycena!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
I'd love a slot for Venom; and if possible could I do a mixed payment of gems and eggs? If not, that's totally fine and I'd still love the slot :)
I'd love a slot for Venom; and if possible could I do a mixed payment of gems and eggs? If not, that's totally fine and I'd still love the slot :)
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
Hey there :) I might be interested in commissioning a piece for $150 USD next week (when I get paid), would you be up for that? If not that's totally okay :)
Hey there :) I might be interested in commissioning a piece for $150 USD next week (when I get paid), would you be up for that? If not that's totally okay :)
@HallowedAutumn possibly! It would depend on the prompt and how I am feeling with my assignments. Feel free to PM me whenever you like!
@HallowedAutumn possibly! It would depend on the prompt and how I am feeling with my assignments. Feel free to PM me whenever you like!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Hello, is Squidlight Ridge possible for me to buy here? i looked at the auction and couldnt find it, and if so, how much?
Hello, is Squidlight Ridge possible for me to buy here? i looked at the auction and couldnt find it, and if so, how much?
@bioluminosity Thank you sooo much; those accents are gorgeous! Any clue when the Banescale one (Skin: Banestar - UV) will arrive? X3
@bioluminosity Thank you sooo much; those accents are gorgeous! Any clue when the Banescale one (Skin: Banestar - UV) will arrive? X3
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 you’re welcome! Sadly I’m not sure when it’s arriving, as there aren’t enough orders to send it in yet. I do have a red recolor that I recently touched up, and maybe releasing it could boost that reprint ^^;
@Firefly15 you’re welcome! Sadly I’m not sure when it’s arriving, as there aren’t enough orders to send it in yet. I do have a red recolor that I recently touched up, and maybe releasing it could boost that reprint ^^;
they/it

art | skins | links | about
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 148 149