Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [closed] Wildclaw M: Glittering Galaxy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
@Bassil could I be added to a pinglist if you happen to have one for your accents? Also, I'm sorry I'm trying to save up for the cat lady accent (5k gems) right now, but this accent has got to be the second best accent (second only to cat lady) that I've ever seen, and I really want it. If the slots aren't full within two weeks or so, I should be able to afford a slot then :)
@Bassil could I be added to a pinglist if you happen to have one for your accents? Also, I'm sorry I'm trying to save up for the cat lady accent (5k gems) right now, but this accent has got to be the second best accent (second only to cat lady) that I've ever seen, and I really want it. If the slots aren't full within two weeks or so, I should be able to afford a slot then :)
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope I don’t foresee this getting all the slots filled super soon, so if you want I can add you at the bottom tentatively? Thank you so so much for the interest it means a lot to me- I was thinking of making another sparkly accent like this but with a different theme and a different breed- I can ping you for that too if I make it?
@ItMeansHope I don’t foresee this getting all the slots filled super soon, so if you want I can add you at the bottom tentatively? Thank you so so much for the interest it means a lot to me- I was thinking of making another sparkly accent like this but with a different theme and a different breed- I can ping you for that too if I make it?
@Bassil I would really appreciate both being a tentative last for this one, and being pinged for the next! I honestly probably should have the gems needed for both this accent and the cat lady one in the next two weeks, so yeah as long as this doesn’t fill up super quick I should be good to buy it! Thank you so much!
@Bassil I would really appreciate both being a tentative last for this one, and being pinged for the next! I honestly probably should have the gems needed for both this accent and the cat lady one in the next two weeks, so yeah as long as this doesn’t fill up super quick I should be good to buy it! Thank you so much!
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
Of course! Adding you now <3
Of course! Adding you now <3
Up
Up
Up
Up
@Bassil just checking back in to say that I am for sure good for the accent whenever it gets printed :)
@Bassil just checking back in to say that I am for sure good for the accent whenever it gets printed :)
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7