Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [closed] Wildclaw M: Glittering Galaxy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up
Up
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
Up
Up
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
fire.gif 31583835.png
Wishlist
Dragons for sale/trade
Toyhou.se
Instagram
Message me about drawing my fursona!~
fire.gif
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Bassil
Just a quick update, I can pay with gems now :)
@Bassil
Just a quick update, I can pay with gems now :)
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@AryaElaina ah awesome thanks! And thank you to everyone for the bumps I’m trying to advertise this elsewhere to fill the last two spots ASAP!
@AryaElaina ah awesome thanks! And thank you to everyone for the bumps I’m trying to advertise this elsewhere to fill the last two spots ASAP!
Up
Up
@Bassil Ok so... this is literally my second-favorite accent I've ever seen on FR. I have a dragon lined up for it and everything... would you have anything against me taking the last two slots so that it can get printed, and then selling the two extra copies on the AH for 500g each? I won't profit of off them or anything, just break even - I literally just am dying to get this accent printed XD

ps. if you make any more accents please ping me, I really like your work!!
@Bassil Ok so... this is literally my second-favorite accent I've ever seen on FR. I have a dragon lined up for it and everything... would you have anything against me taking the last two slots so that it can get printed, and then selling the two extra copies on the AH for 500g each? I won't profit of off them or anything, just break even - I literally just am dying to get this accent printed XD

ps. if you make any more accents please ping me, I really like your work!!
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope ahh it means a lot to me that you like it! I’m actually working on another glittery one now, I can ping you when I put up a thread for it! And I’m realizing that I have enough gems for an extra copy of my own, so is it alright if you take one extra? I’m a bit tired right now but if you are happy with just one extra slot I’ll ping everyone in the morning!
@ItMeansHope ahh it means a lot to me that you like it! I’m actually working on another glittery one now, I can ping you when I put up a thread for it! And I’m realizing that I have enough gems for an extra copy of my own, so is it alright if you take one extra? I’m a bit tired right now but if you are happy with just one extra slot I’ll ping everyone in the morning!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7