Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Merc's Skin Boutique- new lim sdf
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145
If I could get a slot for imbued in mana I'd love it thank you :),
If I could get a slot for imbued in mana I'd love it thank you :),
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
slot for imbued in mana if any left please
slot for imbued in mana if any left please
PEyOcAR.png
If there are any slots left, may I get a slot for imbued in mana please? c:
If there are any slots left, may I get a slot for imbued in mana please? c:
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
Slot for imbued in mana!
Slot for imbued in mana!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
Can I have a slot for imbued in mana?
Can I have a slot for imbued in mana?
UwUnl7O.png
If there's any left could I please have an imbued in mana spot?
If there's any left could I please have an imbued in mana spot?
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Everything should be updated up to here, thank you everyone!

There are 2 remaining slots for fading embers, all slots for glitter like tears and imbued in mana are now full.

Thank you to all that pre-paid, I do have enough to submit the first runs of all 3 skins now!

edit:
So - I realized after accepting a user's pre-payment this morning that I made a mistake and skipped this user when taking slots. I feel bad about taking away anyone slots that I've already confirmed - so I will be giving this user a slot, and paying for the skin blueprint myself so that I won't be making any profit from it. As such, there will be 31 copies total of glitter like tears on-site. Just wanted to put that information out there for clarity, I apologize for the mistake.
Everything should be updated up to here, thank you everyone!

There are 2 remaining slots for fading embers, all slots for glitter like tears and imbued in mana are now full.

Thank you to all that pre-paid, I do have enough to submit the first runs of all 3 skins now!

edit:
So - I realized after accepting a user's pre-payment this morning that I made a mistake and skipped this user when taking slots. I feel bad about taking away anyone slots that I've already confirmed - so I will be giving this user a slot, and paying for the skin blueprint myself so that I won't be making any profit from it. As such, there will be 31 copies total of glitter like tears on-site. Just wanted to put that information out there for clarity, I apologize for the mistake.
First runs of all three skins have been submitted! Will update here if there are any delays, thanks again all!
First runs of all three skins have been submitted! Will update here if there are any delays, thanks again all!
Any chance there are still slot for tears and embers please ?
Any chance there are still slot for tears and embers please ?
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar
slots for tears are full, but I gotcha down for embers, thank you so much!
@Altassar
slots for tears are full, but I gotcha down for embers, thank you so much!
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145