Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bonfire's Accents [New Undertide F]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Lednik
Tbh, I don't think (LMAO
the skin's blueprint is 5000g, for cost recovering it need 5-6 people on 1 run
but I'll try to print for all slot's people if I can and the remain go to AH

If you really want to buy this ice skin, you can go to "items sale" area and ppl exchange gems and treasure. Now treasure is more rare due to festival!
I often do trades at there or with my chat group's friends XD
@Lednik
Tbh, I don't think (LMAO
the skin's blueprint is 5000g, for cost recovering it need 5-6 people on 1 run
but I'll try to print for all slot's people if I can and the remain go to AH

If you really want to buy this ice skin, you can go to "items sale" area and ppl exchange gems and treasure. Now treasure is more rare due to festival!
I often do trades at there or with my chat group's friends XD
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
@ProtonBonfire Thought so tbh xD
Just because I don't know if I'll be able to get someone to trade with me, I'll stick with just gift for now
If i get the gems for breath I'll come back and try to nab a slot for it ^^
@ProtonBonfire Thought so tbh xD
Just because I don't know if I'll be able to get someone to trade with me, I'll stick with just gift for now
If i get the gems for breath I'll come back and try to nab a slot for it ^^
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@ProtonBonfire hi!! could i be on the general pinglist please?
@ProtonBonfire hi!! could i be on the general pinglist please?
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric
yoo! added! thank you so much >v<
@chantric
yoo! added! thank you so much >v<
@ProtonBonfire

Please add me to your general pinglist)
@ProtonBonfire

Please add me to your general pinglist)
@Mikada
added~
@Mikada
added~
@Sarafina
@Databuffer
@Jinoga
@scarletskyz
@X3X
@Harmonywish
@Lomon

(blue snow)
from now on you can send me preorder payment via CR~
now I have 4kg, and with at least 2 person's payment I can print for first (and may be the last uwu~) run's slot
I want to make the print faster, because sometimes the review process is too slow, last time I waited for at least 2 weeks for 2 denied and the pink skin needs start-up capital in this 7 days too

I'll write *paid after your name when I receive your payment.
If you're worried, you can check this thread often, and I'll write the submission status too. (like: submission delivered, or rejected round 1...(noo, hope won't)

After your pay and if submission successed, I'll send you the skin via PA for 1t.

If you have any questions or suggestions, free to reply! hope this works, I'm new on running skin shop...
@Lednik
Do you need me to hold 1 blue skin slot for you, if you want 1 copy of breath of memories? Don't worry, I think there is plenty of time~

///
edit: skin uploaded~!!
@Sarafina
@Databuffer
@Jinoga
@scarletskyz
@X3X
@Harmonywish
@Lomon

(blue snow)
from now on you can send me preorder payment via CR~
now I have 4kg, and with at least 2 person's payment I can print for first (and may be the last uwu~) run's slot
I want to make the print faster, because sometimes the review process is too slow, last time I waited for at least 2 weeks for 2 denied and the pink skin needs start-up capital in this 7 days too

If you're worried, you can check this thread often, and I'll write the submission status too. (like: submission delivered, or rejected round 1...(noo, hope won't)

After your pay and if submission successed, I'll send you the skin via PA for 1t.

If you have any questions or suggestions, free to reply! hope this works, I'm new on running skin shop...
@Lednik
Do you need me to hold 1 blue skin slot for you, if you want 1 copy of breath of memories? Don't worry, I think there is plenty of time~

///
edit: skin uploaded~!!
@ProtonBonfire Sure! I should have enough treasure to convert to gems tomorrow so I'll be able to pay ^^
@ProtonBonfire Sure! I should have enough treasure to convert to gems tomorrow so I'll be able to pay ^^
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@Lednik
Okay! I'll add your name and no need to worry! Thanks for liking my skin XD
@Lednik
Okay! I'll add your name and no need to worry! Thanks for liking my skin XD
@Jinoga @Illuso @scarletskyz @bunlux @Lednik @hat17 (T) @Vinyamar [b](pink snow)[/b] You can send payment now~ Now I have 3k9gems, need at least 2 person's payment to print this accent I'll write *paid after your name when I receive your payment. If you're worried, you can check this thread often, and I'll write the submission status too After your pay and if submission successed, I'll send you the skin via PA for 1t[emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [b]edit: skin uploaded~[/b]
@Jinoga
@Illuso
@scarletskyz
@bunlux
@Lednik
@hat17
(T) @Vinyamar

(pink snow)
You can send payment now~
Now I have 3k9gems, need at least 2 person's payment to print this accent

If you're worried, you can check this thread often, and I'll write the submission status too

After your pay and if submission successed, I'll send you the skin via PA for 1t

edit: skin uploaded~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17