Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 195 196
Signed up for a slot....for pretty much everything, rip my wallet
Signed up for a slot....for pretty much everything, rip my wallet
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@Lansly I've added your name!

@Lonefox thank you for your support! Rip your wallet :*(
@Lansly I've added your name!

@Lonefox thank you for your support! Rip your wallet :*(
chlZfGD.png
@Silvercats2 @dragonpals @Noddddd @Kaibyo @Necrovatai Hello, I am pinging to inform you that the time to reprint another run of "Rest" is up. Skin in question: [skin=38713] I am requesting a payment of 750 gems upfront. You can send it through PM or CR, although PM is preferred. If you aren't able to pay right now that is totally fine, I can wait until you are able to or until the skin comes back I will just send you a PA. If you aren't interested anymore please ping me back. Don't worry about not being interested anymore, this won't affect me with proceeding to reprint. Thank you for ordering [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Silvercats2
@dragonpals
@Noddddd
@Kaibyo
@Necrovatai

Hello, I am pinging to inform you that the time to reprint another run of "Rest" is up.

Skin in question:

I am requesting a payment of 750 gems upfront. You can send it through PM or CR, although PM is preferred.

If you aren't able to pay right now that is totally fine, I can wait until you are able to or until the skin comes back I will just send you a PA.

If you aren't interested anymore please ping me back. Don't worry about not being interested anymore, this won't affect me with proceeding to reprint.

Thank you for ordering
Nqjrgqm.png
If you plan to print your RoR submission, could I please be pinged for a slot? Thank you! ^w^
If you plan to print your RoR submission, could I please be pinged for a slot? Thank you! ^w^
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
@Demonochorus I'll add your name - thank you!
@Demonochorus I'll add your name - thank you!
chlZfGD.png
Not pinging yet cause i got a whole lotta stuff going on, but there's a secret preorder available, which will be released after Psi and my Snapper collab retires on the 30th!
Not pinging yet cause i got a whole lotta stuff going on, but there's a secret preorder available, which will be released after Psi and my Snapper collab retires on the 30th!
chlZfGD.png
Slot for 86 please?
Slot for 86 please?
@diTitania Added your name!
@diTitania Added your name!
chlZfGD.png
Should I sent prepayment for lamb in wolf's clothing yet or would you prefer it if I waited? :o
Should I sent prepayment for lamb in wolf's clothing yet or would you prefer it if I waited? :o
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Mystel I will send a PA out when Lamb in Wolf's Clothing comes in, so that it's easier to track who has paid and who hasn't. With so many active skins in the shop at the moment, i have enough gems to get the blueprints, but also a lot of skins to juggle.

So thank you for the offer, but please keep your gems with you until the accent is approved and released! Thank you for your interest!
@Mystel I will send a PA out when Lamb in Wolf's Clothing comes in, so that it's easier to track who has paid and who hasn't. With so many active skins in the shop at the moment, i have enough gems to get the blueprints, but also a lot of skins to juggle.

So thank you for the offer, but please keep your gems with you until the accent is approved and released! Thank you for your interest!
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 195 196