Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 195 196
Whoops wrong link - should be corrected to the spreadsheet now!
Whoops wrong link - should be corrected to the spreadsheet now!
chlZfGD.png
@AlmostEverything thankyou so much!
@AlmostEverything thankyou so much!
chlZfGD.png
oh damn that's so gorgeous
oh damn that's so gorgeous
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Thistleprose thank you so much! That means a lot to me <3
@Thistleprose thank you so much! That means a lot to me <3
chlZfGD.png
Already ordered one but I have to drop in to tell you how this is such a good skincent ... at first I kinda laughed because of the idea (it's really creative!) but then I went 'hold up this is also gorgeous. georgeous. Sorry.
Already ordered one but I have to drop in to tell you how this is such a good skincent ... at first I kinda laughed because of the idea (it's really creative!) but then I went 'hold up this is also gorgeous. georgeous. Sorry.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Velsim you just summarised my entire creative process with this dang skin. This was supposed to be just a little joke and them people loved it. Thankyou so much for enjoying it with me!
@Velsim you just summarised my entire creative process with this dang skin. This was supposed to be just a little joke and them people loved it. Thankyou so much for enjoying it with me!
chlZfGD.png
Could I be added to a slot? And also to your pinglist bc apparently I'm not on it (??? How)
Could I be added to a slot? And also to your pinglist bc apparently I'm not on it (??? How)
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi this travesty has been corrected immediately, and you now have a slot both on the skin and my pinglist! <3 Thankyou!
@Psi this travesty has been corrected immediately, and you now have a slot both on the skin and my pinglist! <3 Thankyou!
chlZfGD.png
St George has been denied for the generic lines and shadows, resubmitted - lets see how we go!
St George has been denied for the generic lines and shadows, resubmitted - lets see how we go!
chlZfGD.png
Just popping in to say that I managed to snag the last spot on the second run of St George. Such a beautiful skin! [emoji=tundra love size=1] I admit that I had a little chuckle when I saw what it was but I couldn't really pass on the chance to get a copy. Good luck on resubmitting!
Just popping in to say that I managed to snag the last spot on the second run of St George. Such a beautiful skin! I admit that I had a little chuckle when I saw what it was but I couldn't really pass on the chance to get a copy.
Good luck on resubmitting!
Yp8WI8a.pngAISqElC.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 195 196