Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 195 196
@Katalist

I definitely want a slot for Draug. Could you add me? Google docs hates my computer...

Also, would it be possible to pay with egg (Nocturne or Bogsneak) and gems?
@Katalist

I definitely want a slot for Draug. Could you add me? Google docs hates my computer...

Also, would it be possible to pay with egg (Nocturne or Bogsneak) and gems?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@Wolftears Yep, i'll add you down now!

And yes, i'll let it slide through this time as there are a few people who have chosen gems instead of treasure! :D
@Wolftears Yep, i'll add you down now!

And yes, i'll let it slide through this time as there are a few people who have chosen gems instead of treasure! :D
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Phew, thanks~ I haven't been able to find anyone willing to convert more than like 50 gems at a time in ages. Must be fewer people purchasing them lately or something...

Should I send a crossroad now or will you set up private auctions later?
@Katalist

Phew, thanks~ I haven't been able to find anyone willing to convert more than like 50 gems at a time in ages. Must be fewer people purchasing them lately or something...

Should I send a crossroad now or will you set up private auctions later?
@Wolftears

Oh i feel that aha - otherwise you have to work with the higher ratios.

I'll set up a PA later, just remind me if i send you a full price auction that you will trade an egg in for some of the price. (whatever egg prices are going for at the time, ~280 gems)
@Wolftears

Oh i feel that aha - otherwise you have to work with the higher ratios.

I'll set up a PA later, just remind me if i send you a full price auction that you will trade an egg in for some of the price. (whatever egg prices are going for at the time, ~280 gems)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Okie dokie, thanks~
@Katalist

Okie dokie, thanks~
@Katalist Hiya! I saw on the first page you have two slots open for customs and I was wondering if that's still the case and if so would it be alright to claim one? :o
@Katalist Hiya! I saw on the first page you have two slots open for customs and I was wondering if that's still the case and if so would it be alright to claim one? :o
Heart.gif
@Heart sure thing! However I will let you know that I am currently a little slow with orders as I have full time work resuming next week. (plus queue is super long at the moment but that is an issue we can deal with later)

If you're fine with the potential delay, ping me or dm me and we can sort something out! :)
@Heart sure thing! However I will let you know that I am currently a little slow with orders as I have full time work resuming next week. (plus queue is super long at the moment but that is an issue we can deal with later)

If you're fine with the potential delay, ping me or dm me and we can sort something out! :)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist Sorry for the bother but I don't know how to use Google Docs and I don't want to mess up your list! Would you mind please adding me to the queue for Draug? I'll have the gems ready for you whenever [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] Thank you so much!
@Katalist Sorry for the bother but I don't know how to use Google Docs and I don't want to mess up your list! Would you mind please adding me to the queue for Draug? I'll have the gems ready for you whenever Thank you so much!
@ArtVandelay thankyou for your interest, i'll add you right now! Don't worry about sending the gems yet, i have to wait for it to get through the queue, then I'll send the skins out via PA :D
@ArtVandelay thankyou for your interest, i'll add you right now! Don't worry about sending the gems yet, i have to wait for it to get through the queue, then I'll send the skins out via PA :D
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Slot for both, please! :3
@Katalist

Slot for both, please! :3
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 195 196