Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Neapolitan - Bane F [limited]
1 2 3 4
^
^
She/They | Noodle Adopts | Skins/Accents |
^
^
@Brewstoid @Pinkuu @Zyzz

hey!! I'm gonna try to submit the skin for printing over the next few days, so if you could send a one-way crossroad (or PM) with 650g I'll be good to go!

@scared I know you were interested in a mixed payment, and I can take that if you're still wanting the skin!
@Brewstoid @Pinkuu @Zyzz

hey!! I'm gonna try to submit the skin for printing over the next few days, so if you could send a one-way crossroad (or PM) with 650g I'll be good to go!

@scared I know you were interested in a mixed payment, and I can take that if you're still wanting the skin!
@StarWolfs

could I grab a slot?
@StarWolfs

could I grab a slot?
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@00Riku00 sure thing! I'm collecting payment right now to get the printing process started :*
@00Riku00 sure thing! I'm collecting payment right now to get the printing process started :*
@Starwolfs

ok :D
I'll send the payment now in a cr.
@Starwolfs

ok :D
I'll send the payment now in a cr.
@Starwolfs

i have no more money ;-;
@Starwolfs

i have no more money ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Pinkuu @Zyzz

hey! just a reminder that i started taking payment for the skin, let me know if you're still interested!!
@Pinkuu @Zyzz

hey! just a reminder that i started taking payment for the skin, let me know if you're still interested!!
@00Riku00 @brewstoid hey!! so sorry for the delay, holidays have been crazy busy, but I just wanted to let you know my skin was denied so I have to darken the lineart/shadows, I'll try to resubmit it asap!

Thank you for your patience!!
@00Riku00 @brewstoid hey!! so sorry for the delay, holidays have been crazy busy, but I just wanted to let you know my skin was denied so I have to darken the lineart/shadows, I'll try to resubmit it asap!

Thank you for your patience!!
@Starwolfs

ok, thank you for the update.
@Starwolfs

ok, thank you for the update.
1 2 3 4