Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4
@Valishtu
I don't really have a pinglist atm, but you're not the first person to ask for that, so I might set up one, I'll see. :3 Keeping you in mind if I ever do reprints later! Thanks for your interest!
@Valishtu
I don't really have a pinglist atm, but you're not the first person to ask for that, so I might set up one, I'll see. :3 Keeping you in mind if I ever do reprints later! Thanks for your interest!
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@PijukVonGacy I'll take a slot for treasure please! That looks awesome. [emoji=banescale love size=1]
@PijukVonGacy I'll take a slot for treasure please! That looks awesome.
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@PijukVonGacy A slot please! I need the skin :D
@PijukVonGacy A slot please! I need the skin :D
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@PijukVonGacy, may I get two of them for the second round? I would like to pay in treasure.
@PijukVonGacy, may I get two of them for the second round? I would like to pay in treasure.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@PijukVonGacy Hello! this looks amazing [emoji=bogsneak love size=1] can I get two copies please!
@PijukVonGacy

Hello! this looks amazing

can I get two copies please!
First round got approved, second round has been sent printing. I had no idea you had to wait to get your skin re-printed, I thought it was gonna be instantaneous since it already got approved :o I guess you learn something new everyday! Copies will be sent out via PA as soon as it gets approved^2!
That means I'll tart working on the female version asap, so stay tuned for that!
First round got approved, second round has been sent printing. I had no idea you had to wait to get your skin re-printed, I thought it was gonna be instantaneous since it already got approved :o I guess you learn something new everyday! Copies will be sent out via PA as soon as it gets approved^2!
That means I'll tart working on the female version asap, so stay tuned for that!
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@PijukVonGacy aiii could I get one slot? and I would def love to have female version too when you do it :D
@PijukVonGacy aiii could I get one slot? and I would def love to have female version too when you do it :D
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3 4