Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | willow's accence - guardF floral + silks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
do you have a pinglist?
do you have a pinglist?
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack i could've sworn i remembered to put that up! yes, i do! you can add yourself to it here http://******/35zhvNZ
@bedfordblack i could've sworn i remembered to put that up! yes, i do! you can add yourself to it here http://******/35zhvNZ
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@willowlight7

I'd like to look into buying... any suggestions?
@willowlight7

I'd like to look into buying... any suggestions?
+1 hours FR time
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@5nip3rM45t3r currently i have 2 accents on the AH - moonlight mist (ace recolor) and soft showers! they can be found here and here. those would be the most simple and cheap ones to buy!

if you like moonlight mist (the original), i can reprint it, but only if i get enough interest from potential buyers OR you provide me with the accent blueprint. i also have that one WIP (can be found on the first page) that i might print someday? i had issues resizing and exporting it and just kinda gave up :p

edit: looks like moonlight mist - ace sold out! i am working on getting preorders for that former WIP set up, though
@5nip3rM45t3r currently i have 2 accents on the AH - moonlight mist (ace recolor) and soft showers! they can be found here and here. those would be the most simple and cheap ones to buy!

if you like moonlight mist (the original), i can reprint it, but only if i get enough interest from potential buyers OR you provide me with the accent blueprint. i also have that one WIP (can be found on the first page) that i might print someday? i had issues resizing and exporting it and just kinda gave up :p

edit: looks like moonlight mist - ace sold out! i am working on getting preorders for that former WIP set up, though
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
[center][b]newest accent: heart hands[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/483665110900932619/665625654452158475/1_13_4_0_17_20_11_2_65_170_1_.png[/img] new accent for skydancer females! [b]pre-paid[/b] preorders available now for[b] 400kt/g[/b]; if you don't pre-pay, it'll be [b]425kt/g[/b]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2782732/1#post_41372962]more info here[/url]! gasp was here; pinged skydancer female, accents, creepy/horror, hearts, cool colors, dark, glow, pink, shadow flight [/center]
newest accent: heart hands
1_13_4_0_17_20_11_2_65_170_1_.png

new accent for skydancer females! pre-paid preorders
available now for 400kt/g; if you don't pre-pay, it'll be 425kt/g.
more info here!

gasp was here; pinged skydancer female, accents, creepy/horror,
hearts, cool colors, dark, glow, pink, shadow flight
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
one slot please^^

Edit: I don't even have a dragon for but when you start printing that reprint of moonlight mist-dream, please ping me!
one slot please^^

Edit: I don't even have a dragon for but when you start printing that reprint of moonlight mist-dream, please ping me!
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk noted!
@Kisk noted!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@Kisk sorry for the double ping - i've actually set up the reprint now, so i can put you down for it!

if i want to actually have money to print anything i'll need the gems ahead of time - you'll also have to prepay to get the reprint discount on heart hands.
@Kisk sorry for the double ping - i've actually set up the reprint now, so i can put you down for it!

if i want to actually have money to print anything i'll need the gems ahead of time - you'll also have to prepay to get the reprint discount on heart hands.
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@willowlight7 slot for heart hands please!
@willowlight7 slot for heart hands please!
VOIPBvS.png
will you ping again once the slots are full, or do you need the gems just now upfront? doesn't matter to me, just want to know which way you prefer ^^
will you ping again once the slots are full, or do you need the gems just now upfront? doesn't matter to me, just want to know which way you prefer ^^
2wowe9.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69