Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | willow's accence - guardF floral + silks
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
accent pinglist (of extreme, impressive length): @DannaSukaira [center][b]new accent: love letters[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/483665110900932619/674312700490285071/1_1_9_3_18_20_14_10_10_164_1_.png[/img] available for fae females! [b]pre-paid[/b] pre-orders will be 400kt/g; if you don't pre-pay, it'll be [b]425kt/g[/b]. this accent retires on valentine's day [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2782732/1#post_41372962]more info here![/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Fae F, Accents, cute, glow, hearts, pastels, pink, smoke, warm colors[/center][br][br] [cut]
accent pinglist (of extreme, impressive length): @DannaSukaira
new accent: love letters

1_1_9_3_18_20_14_10_10_164_1_.png

available for fae females! pre-paid pre-orders
will be 400kt/g; if you don't pre-pay, it'll be 425kt/g.
this accent retires on valentine's day
more info here!

Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Fae F, Accents, cute, glow, hearts, pastels, pink, smoke, warm colors

[cut]
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
That is the CUTEST accent I've seen in ages! I'd love a treasure slot if that's okay please?
That is the CUTEST accent I've seen in ages! I'd love a treasure slot if that's okay please?
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky that's fine! you can send payment anytime (if you decide to pay after printing i guarantee i WILL forget you want treasure and send you a pa for gems. i'm sorry in advance please just let me know when this happens)
@Trickilicky that's fine! you can send payment anytime (if you decide to pay after printing i guarantee i WILL forget you want treasure and send you a pa for gems. i'm sorry in advance please just let me know when this happens)
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
Lol I'll send it now to avoid that happening haha :) thanks a lot!
Lol I'll send it now to avoid that happening haha :) thanks a lot!
HHV3ZfK.png
This is so pure.
This is so pure.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle ty!!!
@KameTurtle ty!!!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
I'd like to get a slot for mixed payment please for Love Letters! Most likely 50/50, but I might end up doing 300g/100kt I'm not sure just yet
I'd like to get a slot for mixed payment please for Love Letters! Most likely 50/50, but I might end up doing 300g/100kt I'm not sure just yet
AW94iGm.png
@SlipperySylveon sounds great! i have no preference on payment so do whatever works best for you!
@SlipperySylveon sounds great! i have no preference on payment so do whatever works best for you!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
I’d love a slot for love letters [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I’ll being paying in treasure if that’s alright :3 (Also this is my first time buying a uma, so I’d when I’m supposed to send payment xD )
I’d love a slot for love letters
I’ll being paying in treasure if that’s alright :3
(Also this is my first time buying a uma, so I’d when I’m supposed to send payment xD )
ezgif-2-b18edf755b81.gif
@Psiuser you can send payment anytime!

if you send the payment in PM to me before the accent prints, it's 400kt/g. if you wait until after, it's 425kt/g
@Psiuser you can send payment anytime!

if you send the payment in PM to me before the accent prints, it's 400kt/g. if you wait until after, it's 425kt/g
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68