Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker 2019 Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@twmo

Don't know if you did it correctly either, but your Blackfire entry is gorgeous! :)
@twmo

Don't know if you did it correctly either, but your Blackfire entry is gorgeous! :)
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@Thunderwyvern I really like both your entries!!!
@Thunderwyvern I really like both your entries!!!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Kaenith Cairnstone Defender is so detailed :3 Compliments!
@Kaenith Cairnstone Defender is so detailed :3 Compliments!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe Thank you very much!
@Lisegathe Thank you very much!
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
Does anyone know how to make the background like invisible? I use Medibang on IPad, and I can’t seem to make it transparent.
Does anyone know how to make the background like invisible? I use Medibang on IPad, and I can’t seem to make it transparent.
she/her|artist|FR+1
@OrigamiCrane No clue. But:

If your submission is finished, I can take it to photoshop and remove the background, convert it to png and send it back to you.

However, if someone knows your program, I hope they do answer! If not I can be your backup plan ;)
@OrigamiCrane No clue. But:

If your submission is finished, I can take it to photoshop and remove the background, convert it to png and send it back to you.

However, if someone knows your program, I hope they do answer! If not I can be your backup plan ;)
@Lisegathe that would be so helpful! Ill send it to you? Thanks!
@Lisegathe that would be so helpful! Ill send it to you? Thanks!
she/her|artist|FR+1
@Lisegathe [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hHr6Rs][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49039274656_523187b959_n.jpg[/img] Planning to call it Shimmering Statue or something like that!
@Lisegathe 49039274656_523187b959_n.jpg
Planning to call it Shimmering Statue or something like that!
she/her|artist|FR+1
@OrigamiCrane Feel free to send it over any time :) I'm happy to help!
@OrigamiCrane Feel free to send it over any time :) I'm happy to help!
@OrigamiCrane I googled medibang transparent background on ipad, and there seems to be two main ways to get a transparent background:

1) when creating the file, you choose transparent background.

or 2) choose the background layer and alter the opacity. Make it 0% if it is possible :)
@OrigamiCrane I googled medibang transparent background on ipad, and there seems to be two main ways to get a transparent background:

1) when creating the file, you choose transparent background.

or 2) choose the background layer and alter the opacity. Make it 0% if it is possible :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20