Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | vettel's loft | new dusthide male skin!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 104 105
@vettel

Could I please get a slot for: muted eyes Obelisk M?
I'll send early payment ASAP as soon as I'm added! Thank you! ^^
@vettel

Could I please get a slot for: muted eyes Obelisk M?
I'll send early payment ASAP as soon as I'm added! Thank you! ^^
tumblr_inline_or1a9dReEg1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_oqy0ft9TJh1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kxok3t1r2ao8y_540.png

Kyuubi || Any Pronouns || GAD & ASD ||
(Please be patient; Social interaction is difficult for me.)
@LKyuubi no problem! added you to the list~
@LKyuubi no problem! added you to the list~
image.png
would i be able to get a preview of muted eyes on this lad? ^^ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=22&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=5&winggene=41&wings=121&auth=d700901d41ed83a16e478c17436263aeafd813f2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
would i be able to get a preview of muted eyes on this lad? ^^
dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=22&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=5&winggene=41&wings=121&auth=d700901d41ed83a16e478c17436263aeafd813f2&dummyext=prev.png
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
@wanderingstar here you go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591284544674463755/857855036427206686/jfghgh.png[/img]
@wanderingstar here you go!

jfghgh.png
image.png
oh my gosh it looks absolutely gorgeous, I love it!! would I be able to nab a slot? >< (I'm currently on mobile so accessing sheets is a bit of a struggle)
oh my gosh it looks absolutely gorgeous, I love it!! would I be able to nab a slot? >< (I'm currently on mobile so accessing sheets is a bit of a struggle)
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
@wanderingstar haha, no problem! added you to the list~
@wanderingstar haha, no problem! added you to the list~
image.png
@vettel
You sent me two copies of muted eyes. I already sent payment for it and only wanted one copy.
@vettel
You sent me two copies of muted eyes. I already sent payment for it and only wanted one copy.
yHVNH4X.png
@Artemis my bad! i've cancelled the gem listing.
@Artemis my bad! i've cancelled the gem listing.
image.png
I would love to buy a copy of muted eyes-
(I'm new to this sort of payment though so apologies for my slowness.)

I do have the current problems of a) internet being down at home and b) currently waiting for the gems to be added to my account though.

Would it be possible to reserve a copy or send payment through two-way trade? I could also send payment ahead through a PM, if that is easiest? Apologies, again.

*Internet will be getting fixed Sunday, it is Friday as of this message. I will be checking the forums on my phone to the best of my ability, thank you in advance for patience and my apologies for my slowness as I learn these ways of sale.
I would love to buy a copy of muted eyes-
(I'm new to this sort of payment though so apologies for my slowness.)

I do have the current problems of a) internet being down at home and b) currently waiting for the gems to be added to my account though.

Would it be possible to reserve a copy or send payment through two-way trade? I could also send payment ahead through a PM, if that is easiest? Apologies, again.

*Internet will be getting fixed Sunday, it is Friday as of this message. I will be checking the forums on my phone to the best of my ability, thank you in advance for patience and my apologies for my slowness as I learn these ways of sale.
Current troubles: Home internet is down

I am slow minded at times, specifically when learning new forms of trade and sale. Please be patient with me. Thank you.
@Kromesum heya, no need to apologise!

i will need to reprint it and it will take a little while (since all the available copies are bought). You're free to send your payment through PM if you'd like!

I've listed down your name in my list for a new run <3
@Kromesum heya, no need to apologise!

i will need to reprint it and it will take a little while (since all the available copies are bought). You're free to send your payment through PM if you'd like!

I've listed down your name in my list for a new run <3
image.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 104 105