Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Shinyumbreon

Thank you so much! <3 I was struggling to come up with something since the start of the submissions, lots of frustration and failed attempts. Then inspiration conked me over the head with the idea mallet and gave me a concept I thought was really cool - it means a lot that you think so too!
@Shinyumbreon

Thank you so much! <3 I was struggling to come up with something since the start of the submissions, lots of frustration and failed attempts. Then inspiration conked me over the head with the idea mallet and gave me a concept I thought was really cool - it means a lot that you think so too!
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I'm so excited this carnival, not just because I submitted for the first time but because here are soooo many submissions and so many good ones I really want to see released. Can't wait.
I'm so excited this carnival, not just because I submitted for the first time but because here are soooo many submissions and so many good ones I really want to see released. Can't wait.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

From the Shallow End of the gene Pool....but then, life's a Beach anyway!
@overture Oh wow I love Former Circuitry!!! That might actually be the perfect skin for my lightning rep girl! If it doesn't win could I possibly get a ping if you plan to print it?
@overture Oh wow I love Former Circuitry!!! That might actually be the perfect skin for my lightning rep girl! If it doesn't win could I possibly get a ping if you plan to print it?
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins oh thank you! i shall give you a ping if i print it! but i do have a lot of skins & accents in my shop atm so it might be a while qwq
@Anduins oh thank you! i shall give you a ping if i print it! but i do have a lot of skins & accents in my shop atm so it might be a while qwq
D03a4pf.png
@ellisnot remember, your submission has to be a transparent png, with all the dragon's shadows and lineart intact to qualify for judging!
@ellisnot remember, your submission has to be a transparent png, with all the dragon's shadows and lineart intact to qualify for judging!
BFEMrcM.png
@SwishClang it looks like your submission image is not working properly! i would suggest using imgur.com :)
@SwishClang it looks like your submission image is not working properly! i would suggest using imgur.com :)
BFEMrcM.png
Thanks, @nohsara!
Thanks, @nohsara!
fgNDw.gif579q5.gifyEI2O.gifj1RJO.gif3Muzf.gifbCJNH.gif
@ellisnot You're welcome :) It looks like you made it properly transparent, but you still don't seem to have the dragon's shadows/lineart ontop of your accent layer (which is required). If you're using photoshop, all you need to do is make sure your accent is on the layer labeled "accent goes here", then make the "clip lines" and "clip shadows" layers visible. (if you're using a different program, sorry, you'll have to find a tutorial elsewhere bc I use photoshop) Basically, it needs to look something like this (unchanged clip shadows/lineart) [img]https://i.imgur.com/WdQtvME.png[/img] or this (recolored clip shadows/lineart) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Tv3J2C4.png[/img] NOT this [img]https://i.imgur.com/XB5WMJs.png[/img] And your layers should look something like this (you can ignore the mask, I just did that to quickly delete what was outside the dragon silhouette, but it's not really relevant to the shadow/lineart issue we're discussing now) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y82ZM5J.png[/img] I wish you luck and I hope you can get it in before the deadline :)
@ellisnot You're welcome :) It looks like you made it properly transparent, but you still don't seem to have the dragon's shadows/lineart ontop of your accent layer (which is required). If you're using photoshop, all you need to do is make sure your accent is on the layer labeled "accent goes here", then make the "clip lines" and "clip shadows" layers visible. (if you're using a different program, sorry, you'll have to find a tutorial elsewhere bc I use photoshop)

Basically, it needs to look something like this (unchanged clip shadows/lineart)
WdQtvME.png

or this (recolored clip shadows/lineart)
Tv3J2C4.png

NOT this
XB5WMJs.png

And your layers should look something like this (you can ignore the mask, I just did that to quickly delete what was outside the dragon silhouette, but it's not really relevant to the shadow/lineart issue we're discussing now)
Y82ZM5J.png

I wish you luck and I hope you can get it in before the deadline :)
BFEMrcM.png
That last one with the pop ups is killing me
That last one with the pop ups is killing me
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@Shinyumbreon Thanks! :D

And now that submissions are closed, my own little list of faves:

Radar Indicated by @mmkiyondo - Clever! I like the fact that it fits both the "storms" theme and the "technology" theme!

Storm Brewing by @xuliana - That is some lovely smooth linework you've got there!

S.S. Stormchaser by @nohsara - So. Incredibly. Detailed. Nice colors and composition, too!

What's Up Danger by @HedwigHufflepuff - Heck. Yes. Even aside from the (great) reference, it really stands on its own as just plain nice to look at, too. There's so much energy in the composition (female fae was the perfect choice of base).

Lyn by @AkaneChaan - I love purple. Simple as that, really.

Steam Storm by @ribaluna - Nice use of space on the wings! The colors look great, too, nice contrasting color scheme.

SECURITY FIRST by @DocMulligan - I like the yellow version! :D

neon desert by @velvetufo - So cute and whimsical! ^_^

Shimmering Sparks by @Glitched - idk, there's just something about the colors that really appeals to me.
@Shinyumbreon Thanks! :D

And now that submissions are closed, my own little list of faves:

Radar Indicated by @mmkiyondo - Clever! I like the fact that it fits both the "storms" theme and the "technology" theme!

Storm Brewing by @xuliana - That is some lovely smooth linework you've got there!

S.S. Stormchaser by @nohsara - So. Incredibly. Detailed. Nice colors and composition, too!

What's Up Danger by @HedwigHufflepuff - Heck. Yes. Even aside from the (great) reference, it really stands on its own as just plain nice to look at, too. There's so much energy in the composition (female fae was the perfect choice of base).

Lyn by @AkaneChaan - I love purple. Simple as that, really.

Steam Storm by @ribaluna - Nice use of space on the wings! The colors look great, too, nice contrasting color scheme.

SECURITY FIRST by @DocMulligan - I like the yellow version! :D

neon desert by @velvetufo - So cute and whimsical! ^_^

Shimmering Sparks by @Glitched - idk, there's just something about the colors that really appeals to me.
zGuYxpI.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23