Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@myriadofstars aw thank you ^^
@myriadofstars aw thank you ^^
BFEMrcM.png
@birdio same thing happened to me earlier, that's why i raged out and decided to start using another program, which has autosaves (that saves lives, man ._.)

Like i had A REALLY BAD HEARTATTACk because of the crash
and it freaking autosaved few seconds before it

Anyways I saw your 'WIP' creation and it already looked prety neat, sooo...
@birdio same thing happened to me earlier, that's why i raged out and decided to start using another program, which has autosaves (that saves lives, man ._.)

Like i had A REALLY BAD HEARTATTACk because of the crash
and it freaking autosaved few seconds before it

Anyways I saw your 'WIP' creation and it already looked prety neat, sooo...
vdWaMqw.png
@myriadofstars yours look great! Dont be too harsh on yourself, you are just getting started. Just don't give up, and you'll believe :>
I know what i am talking about ;-;
my first skin ever made here was soo eye-killing i could't let it blind every single FR user ._. ...
heheh fun times :'D

Happy thundercrack carrnivale everyone 'v'
@myriadofstars yours look great! Dont be too harsh on yourself, you are just getting started. Just don't give up, and you'll believe :>
I know what i am talking about ;-;
my first skin ever made here was soo eye-killing i could't let it blind every single FR user ._. ...
heheh fun times :'D

Happy thundercrack carrnivale everyone 'v'
vdWaMqw.png
@flowrevlsiS Aww, thank you!^^ That means a lot, really.
@flowrevlsiS Aww, thank you!^^ That means a lot, really.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Elkriens it's great, reminds me so much of Fallout. I hope you win :)
@Elkriens it's great, reminds me so much of Fallout. I hope you win :)
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
@baublebee if Color Bleed doesnt win can you ping me if you decide to print it? I love it sm
@baublebee if Color Bleed doesnt win can you ping me if you decide to print it? I love it sm
lizzie | ze/they | +2 fr
@velvetufo I will, if I ever print it! The main reason I've never made a skin before is because blueprints are expensive... :'> I do really like this design though, so it's possible that I will! I'm glad you like it aaaa
@velvetufo I will, if I ever print it! The main reason I've never made a skin before is because blueprints are expensive... :'> I do really like this design though, so it's possible that I will! I'm glad you like it aaaa
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
All entries are so good! GG everyone!
All entries are so good! GG everyone!
candle-smol.png
@nohsara

oh

yes

if S.S. Stormchaser doesn't win, PLEASE tell me you're going to be selling extra copies!
@nohsara

oh

yes

if S.S. Stormchaser doesn't win, PLEASE tell me you're going to be selling extra copies!
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
@ArcticFire ^^ yes I will if that happens, would you like a ping?
@ArcticFire ^^ yes I will if that happens, would you like a ping?
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23