Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Val's accents | StarGuardian F Banescale
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Vallantis slot for Star Guardian please!
@Vallantis slot for Star Guardian please!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
If you're going to use the GASP pinglist please put a picture of the accent on the post you're pinging as per GASP rules. Thanks.
If you're going to use the GASP pinglist please put a picture of the accent on the post you're pinging as per GASP rules. Thanks.
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Vallantis

Hello! GASP mod here ^^ May I ask where you got the GASP pinglist from? I've gotten reports of mispings coming from your post.

Also, please leave the keywords in. It helps us troubleshoot in case of any issues and it allows people to see how keywords are being used. And, as Alliance said, please show a preview of the accent you're selling in the ping post. This makes it easier for people to see what you're selling c:
@Vallantis

Hello! GASP mod here ^^ May I ask where you got the GASP pinglist from? I've gotten reports of mispings coming from your post.

Also, please leave the keywords in. It helps us troubleshoot in case of any issues and it allows people to see how keywords are being used. And, as Alliance said, please show a preview of the accent you're selling in the ping post. This makes it easier for people to see what you're selling c:
jA0Unwf.gif
@Alraune @Calixita

Added!

@Starrlight

I used the FR Artist Utilities page! Though I think I forgot to change the breed because last time I used it was for the Gaoler accent. My mistake!
@Alraune @Calixita

Added!

@Starrlight

I used the FR Artist Utilities page! Though I think I forgot to change the breed because last time I used it was for the Gaoler accent. My mistake!
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Vallantis

So you've had the artist utilities page open since the last time you pinged GASP a couple of months ago? Next time, please remember to refresh the page before making a new pinglist. Because the page was left open for a while, it drew from a very outdated list of users ^^;
@Vallantis

So you've had the artist utilities page open since the last time you pinged GASP a couple of months ago? Next time, please remember to refresh the page before making a new pinglist. Because the page was left open for a while, it drew from a very outdated list of users ^^;
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

No no, I meant I used the same list (copy-pasting from a previous post) without going into the page again and changing the breed. I didn't use it again because I figured I would use the same keywords again but forgot about the breed option.
@Starrlight

No no, I meant I used the same list (copy-pasting from a previous post) without going into the page again and changing the breed. I didn't use it again because I figured I would use the same keywords again but forgot about the breed option.
@Vallantis

Ah, I see. Please don't re-use GASP pinglists, even if you were the one who made them and even if the keywords you wish to use remain the same. People are constantly being added or removed from GASP, so that old pinglist isn't reflective of the people who are currently interested. So just create a brand-new pinglist from the utilities page every time you want to ping GASP C:
@Vallantis

Ah, I see. Please don't re-use GASP pinglists, even if you were the one who made them and even if the keywords you wish to use remain the same. People are constantly being added or removed from GASP, so that old pinglist isn't reflective of the people who are currently interested. So just create a brand-new pinglist from the utilities page every time you want to ping GASP C:
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

Noted! Thanks ^_^
@Starrlight

Noted! Thanks ^_^
Up~
Up~
@Vallantis

Could I be added to your general pinglist please? 'u'
@Vallantis