Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Val's accents | StarGuardian F Banescale
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Vallantis

Oh, I love this accent so much. Can I be pinged for your next run? Also, any plans for Gnarlhorns? O: I totally understand if not, these accents are mad detailed and gorgeous, but I have a Gnarlhorn female that'd look astounding in this accent if it ever happens. Thank you!
@Vallantis

Oh, I love this accent so much. Can I be pinged for your next run? Also, any plans for Gnarlhorns? O: I totally understand if not, these accents are mad detailed and gorgeous, but I have a Gnarlhorn female that'd look astounding in this accent if it ever happens. Thank you!
on5xNTT.pngST5qhVY.png
@Morevna

Sure! And while right now I am focusing on finishing the current standard female version I might look into making a Gnarlhorns one! Though It would be complicated taking in count we have to stay in the normal lineart of the dragon, so horns outside of the lineart and long claws would be a problem:(
@Morevna

Sure! And while right now I am focusing on finishing the current standard female version I might look into making a Gnarlhorns one! Though It would be complicated taking in count we have to stay in the normal lineart of the dragon, so horns outside of the lineart and long claws would be a problem:(
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Vallantis

Ahh yeah, I understand. Thank you though! That'd definitely be a really interesting challenge to deal with if you managed to but oof
@Vallantis

Ahh yeah, I understand. Thank you though! That'd definitely be a really interesting challenge to deal with if you managed to but oof
on5xNTT.pngST5qhVY.png
@Vallantis
Was just checking in to see how the next batch was going? I'm so excited! :D
@Vallantis
Was just checking in to see how the next batch was going? I'm so excited! :D
OOIa5x2.png
I'd love to get a slot if you open more :)
I'd love to get a slot if you open more :)
Accent Shop
@Valishtu

Hey! Copies arrived yesterday for the rest of the batches, but I’m not home right now and sending everyone their copy through mobile is very complicated, I will send them out tomorrow since I’ll have my lap top then!

@Pesticide

Hey! I will not open more orders for the make version until there’s enough interest for another batch, but I can ping you for the female version!
@Valishtu

Hey! Copies arrived yesterday for the rest of the batches, but I’m not home right now and sending everyone their copy through mobile is very complicated, I will send them out tomorrow since I’ll have my lap top then!

@Pesticide

Hey! I will not open more orders for the make version until there’s enough interest for another batch, but I can ping you for the female version!
I'd love to be pinged for Cosmic Breath for Gaoler Males if it has a chance of being opened for orders again in the future :) It's so pretty~
I'd love to be pinged for Cosmic Breath for Gaoler Males if it has a chance of being opened for orders again in the future :) It's so pretty~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Vallantis Sorry if you didn't need to be pinged, I saw you have a copy of Cosmic Breath on the AH and was wondering if I might be able to get it for gems instead of treasure?

If not I'd love to be pinged if you ever make more! ^^
@Vallantis Sorry if you didn't need to be pinged, I saw you have a copy of Cosmic Breath on the AH and was wondering if I might be able to get it for gems instead of treasure?

If not I'd love to be pinged if you ever make more! ^^
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@TheLocalCryptid

Hey! And sure! I’ll take it off the AH, feel free to send a CR:)
@TheLocalCryptid

Hey! And sure! I’ll take it off the AH, feel free to send a CR:)
@Vallantis Just wanted to say thank you again and that I'd love to be added to the ping for any other skins/accents you do! Also, just cause I love him so much, here's the dragon I used your skin on! ^^ Amazing stuff once again! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51612204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516123/51612204_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Vallantis Just wanted to say thank you again and that I'd love to be added to the ping for any other skins/accents you do!

Also, just cause I love him so much, here's the dragon I used your skin on! ^^ Amazing stuff once again!

51612204_350.png
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18