Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grass's Accents {Boba Coatl}
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Saraceaser
@Spooce
@mothmoth
@PtolemyII
@SteampunkLlama

Hi! You're getting pinged because you're on the preorder list for Just Boba, Thanks (preview)

Would anyone object if I raised the price from 400g>450g so I can print the accent? We're at six orders, and I'd like to get it off my print list so I don't have a million accents on there xD
@Saraceaser
@Spooce
@mothmoth
@PtolemyII
@SteampunkLlama

Hi! You're getting pinged because you're on the preorder list for Just Boba, Thanks (preview)

Would anyone object if I raised the price from 400g>450g so I can print the accent? We're at six orders, and I'd like to get it off my print list so I don't have a million accents on there xD
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
That's fine with me :v
That's fine with me :v
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
Nah thats all good!! I can send my payment over now if you want :DD
Nah thats all good!! I can send my payment over now if you want :DD
BhNPnkO.gif
I don't mind if the price goes up, but I may need a few extra days to gather the funds if that's the case ^-^"
I don't mind if the price goes up, but I may need a few extra days to gather the funds if that's the case ^-^"
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@Vwoop
@Hardycat
@Saraceaser
@Angilian

Astral Protector has been submitted for print!
@Vwoop
@Hardycat
@Saraceaser
@Angilian

Astral Protector has been submitted for print!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485 I signed up for Just Boba now, do we have enough to keep the price at 400g? If not then 450g is still fine :)
@grasssnake485 I signed up for Just Boba now, do we have enough to keep the price at 400g? If not then 450g is still fine :)
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@RosalindeSol
Yes! Thanks for helping me break even ^~^

@Saraceaser
@Spooce
@mothmoth
@PtolemyII
@SteampunkLlama

Just Boba's price is gonna be 400g; it will be submitted for print... whenever people pick up the round of skins and accents I just sent out xD
@RosalindeSol
Yes! Thanks for helping me break even ^~^

@Saraceaser
@Spooce
@mothmoth
@PtolemyII
@SteampunkLlama

Just Boba's price is gonna be 400g; it will be submitted for print... whenever people pick up the round of skins and accents I just sent out xD
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Bump!
Bump!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Just saw your HC accents and I would love to get a ping if someone ever sells one back to you! Too poor for blueprints right now [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Just saw your HC accents and I would love to get a ping if someone ever sells one back to you! Too poor for blueprints right now
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32