Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MuSkin Shop! Skull WC M Accent+Variants!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
@Lunarias @Calyypso @Iodine

Pterophorid is here! Please send payment so I can send over your copies :}
@Lunarias @Calyypso @Iodine

Pterophorid is here! Please send payment so I can send over your copies :}
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Mustielsen

Just stumbled across your shop today and love the look of the skins, though I currently don't have the funds to buy any- but please do put me on your general pinglist, if you have one!

(And I know it's a retired skin so it's a bit of a long shot, but if you ever decide to reprint Pterophorid please do let me know, it's absolutely gorgeous!)
@Mustielsen

Just stumbled across your shop today and love the look of the skins, though I currently don't have the funds to buy any- but please do put me on your general pinglist, if you have one!

(And I know it's a retired skin so it's a bit of a long shot, but if you ever decide to reprint Pterophorid please do let me know, it's absolutely gorgeous!)
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@Lonefox Sure thing! I can put you down for the pinglist and the first next-run interest point. I'm not sure how i want my interest points to work yet but I'll see how quickly I get asked about another run. I want to retire it for a little while at least, considering i just printed 4 or so runs. :}
@Lonefox Sure thing! I can put you down for the pinglist and the first next-run interest point. I'm not sure how i want my interest points to work yet but I'll see how quickly I get asked about another run. I want to retire it for a little while at least, considering i just printed 4 or so runs. :}
[quote=Jade-Lit Lamps] [center] [b]Jade-Lit Lamps[/b] [u][b]350g[/b][/u] (Custom UMA for Omnidraconia's lantern boi, made for sale with permission from Omnidraconia)[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/383061384868397056/597202220681003008/lampbigprev.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/383061384868397056/597505485893271562/lampprev2.png[/img][nextcol][quote=Slots 1] 1. Alliance 2. Rairudiseu 3. Keyina 4. 5. 6. 7. Omnidraconia! 8. Omnidraconia! 9. Me! 10. TS [/quote] [quote=Slots 2] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Me! 10. TS [/quote][/columns] ----- @Flyingscales @Ririterasu @leannaa @Yoaisami @Harana @astra52 @Lonefox [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Spiral M, Accents, festival, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree, glow, jewelry/silks, smoke, wind flight, witch/warlock, apparel, cool colors, fire flight, lanterns, occult, piercings, soul/ghost[/center][br][br] [i]pings snipped here[/i]
Jade-Lit Lamps wrote:
Jade-Lit Lamps
350g
(Custom UMA for Omnidraconia's lantern boi, made for sale with permission from Omnidraconia)lampbigprev.png
lampprev2.png
Slots 1 wrote:
1. Alliance
2. Rairudiseu
3. Keyina
7. Omnidraconia!
8. Omnidraconia!
9. Me!
10. TS
Slots 2 wrote:
9. Me!
10. TS

@Flyingscales @Ririterasu @leannaa @Yoaisami @Harana @astra52 @Lonefox
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Spiral M, Accents, festival, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree, glow, jewelry/silks, smoke, wind flight, witch/warlock, apparel, cool colors, fire flight, lanterns, occult, piercings, soul/ghost

pings snipped here
@Mustielsen
I'd like a copy of jade lit lamps
@Mustielsen
I'd like a copy of jade lit lamps
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Alliance Okie dokie! Onto the list you go! :}
@Alliance Okie dokie! Onto the list you go! :}
A slot for Jade-Lit Lamps please!!
A slot for Jade-Lit Lamps please!!