Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | «{ hydde's accents }»
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 128 129
@hydde can I be added to your pinglist please?
@hydde can I be added to your pinglist please?
7dc4b8745151fd963cf06b48cf585b93d12336d5.png
pixel by meese
I have an art shop HERE
@hydde may I be put on the pre-order list for Twigs and Trinkets, Twigs and Trifles, & Pine Incense? (not sure if that the incense were open though, no worries if not!)

Also I would love to be added to your general pinglist. Your skins are absolutely beautiful! :")
@hydde may I be put on the pre-order list for Twigs and Trinkets, Twigs and Trifles, & Pine Incense? (not sure if that the incense were open though, no worries if not!)

Also I would love to be added to your general pinglist. Your skins are absolutely beautiful! :")
Dolomite Geode Flamerest Embers Eye Agate
Can I be on your general pinglist please, thank you ^^
Can I be on your general pinglist please, thank you ^^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Added everyone to the pinglist!

@findingpears
Thank you for sharing! She's so pretty, had to add her to the Spotlight ♥

@Kiddo
Thanks so much! The Veil skins are not available for preorders just yet, they will be after Tundra skins go public and are finished printing :> Also, no prepayment is needed for the Tundra skins as of now, I'll just send a PA when they come in back from the queue. So I'll go ahead and cancel your CR for now if that's ok ~

Added everyone to the pinglist!

@findingpears
Thank you for sharing! She's so pretty, had to add her to the Spotlight ♥

@Kiddo
Thanks so much! The Veil skins are not available for preorders just yet, they will be after Tundra skins go public and are finished printing :> Also, no prepayment is needed for the Tundra skins as of now, I'll just send a PA when they come in back from the queue. So I'll go ahead and cancel your CR for now if that's ok ~

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Hello! Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!!
Hello! Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!!
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
@hydde No worries! I was a bit confused but appreciate the clarification. Thank you kindly again :”)
@hydde No worries! I was a bit confused but appreciate the clarification. Thank you kindly again :”)
Dolomite Geode Flamerest Embers Eye Agate
@Kiddo
I know, it's my bad ^^' I never announced them publically but they are in my preorders sheet with some friends' names that signed up privately and ahead of time. I know it can be confusing, I'll try to include a text tip in the google doc for each skin soon!
@Kiddo
I know, it's my bad ^^' I never announced them publically but they are in my preorders sheet with some friends' names that signed up privately and ahead of time. I know it can be confusing, I'll try to include a text tip in the google doc for each skin soon!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde
Could I get added to your general pinglist, please and thanks? <3
@hydde
Could I get added to your general pinglist, please and thanks? <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Would love to be added for both of the twigs accents! And could I also be added to your customs pinglist please? :3
Would love to be added for both of the twigs accents! And could I also be added to your customs pinglist please? :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Skyleidge @kyaniite @Kiddo @Vulpen @JZBTHX @Metus Hi guys! I'm opening official, public preorders for Twigs and Trinkets/Trifles today in 4-6 hours, and I'm pinging you to tell you that you [b]may send the prepayment now[/b] if you want to! [b]This is not mandatory,[/b] since I can afford the first run anyway. If you can't afford the prepayment right now, I will just send you a PA when I get the skins back. [b]If you wish to send the prepayment now, please send me a one way CR :>[/b] You can double check if you have been signed up and what color you are ordering [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fDlt2dbp4N1FLWtPFHKRVctEkS2s8ApLhRA2ePkSVbk/edit?usp=sharing]here.[/url] [b]Previews[/b] for the updated version with slightly darker lines/shadows: [LIST] [*][url=https://bit.ly/3vb5ezl][b]Twigs and Trinkets[/b][/url] [*][url=https://bit.ly/3JNpmLT][b]Twigs and Trifles[/b][/url] [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/YPrcGWF/tt13.png[/img][/center]
@Skyleidge @kyaniite @Kiddo @Vulpen @JZBTHX @Metus

Hi guys! I'm opening official, public preorders for Twigs and Trinkets/Trifles today in 4-6 hours, and I'm pinging you to tell you that you may send the prepayment now if you want to! This is not mandatory, since I can afford the first run anyway. If you can't afford the prepayment right now, I will just send you a PA when I get the skins back.

If you wish to send the prepayment now, please send me a one way CR :>

You can double check if you have been signed up and what color you are ordering here.

Previews for the updated version with slightly darker lines/shadows:
tt13.png
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 128 129