Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
i'm trying to come up with ideas for my entry but i've realised i'm kind of turning this fae into a coatl-wannabe, what with all the feathers and such lol [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/504346719388172298/555975357719773224/unknown.png[/img] (also, side note: if any of you lovely artists have any tips as to how to draw smoke/mist in a way that at least somewhat resembles FR's style, please let me know. i'm desperate [emoji=fae scared][emoji=fae sad])
i'm trying to come up with ideas for my entry but i've realised i'm kind of turning this fae into a coatl-wannabe, what with all the feathers and such lol

unknown.png

(also, side note: if any of you lovely artists have any tips as to how to draw smoke/mist in a way that at least somewhat resembles FR's style, please let me know. i'm desperate )
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
@Chill827
Your accent is cute, but it breaks alot of rules that you need to follow in order for it to be passed as a skin/accent. For example, your drawing goes outside of the pearlcatcher, and isn't clipped in such a way so that it's "Drawn" on the pearlcatcher.
I'm no expert on making skins/accents, but this is kinda something you need to fix up if you want this to be passed.
If you have photoshop, I would recommend tweaking it and following the tutorial that's on the Custom Skins page. (And here's a link to it either way.)
@Chill827
Your accent is cute, but it breaks alot of rules that you need to follow in order for it to be passed as a skin/accent. For example, your drawing goes outside of the pearlcatcher, and isn't clipped in such a way so that it's "Drawn" on the pearlcatcher.
I'm no expert on making skins/accents, but this is kinda something you need to fix up if you want this to be passed.
If you have photoshop, I would recommend tweaking it and following the tutorial that's on the Custom Skins page. (And here's a link to it either way.)
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@Khayria
That’s weird...
@Khayria
That’s weird...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@TinyGryphon
@shroudrat
I love and need your Snapper skin/accents very much! What beautiful ways of letting a landbound dragon interact with the wind too.

@Khayria
I love your origami, it looks like I could throw my noc around like a paper airplane! (and a certain image host did change the format of their urls most inconveniently, alas)
@TinyGryphon
@shroudrat
I love and need your Snapper skin/accents very much! What beautiful ways of letting a landbound dragon interact with the wind too.

@Khayria
I love your origami, it looks like I could throw my noc around like a paper airplane! (and a certain image host did change the format of their urls most inconveniently, alas)
@Khayria Hey there! I saw you were having trouble with getting your image to show. If you cut off the end of the code so that it ends in .png , that ought to make it work!
@Khayria Hey there! I saw you were having trouble with getting your image to show. If you cut off the end of the code so that it ends in .png , that ought to make it work!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Bluwiikoon Your Ancient Weatherfront skin is beautiful -- really really hope it wins. It's just so exuberant!
@Bluwiikoon Your Ancient Weatherfront skin is beautiful -- really really hope it wins. It's just so exuberant!
[img]https://i.ibb.co/Q8ySw18/weend.png[/img] Wind Time Babey
weend.png
Wind Time Babey
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
@Toxiee I love your balloon! You should post some previews so it's clear what breed it's for. Also, I think it would look even better without that extra beard(?) thing by the cheek. Even on my girl Sadie, where the colour matches her, it looks a bit weird: [img]https://i.imgur.com/68oKnx2.png[/img] And on Aluyama, where the balloon matches the dragon, it looks even weirder... [img]https://i.imgur.com/X3wl2jb.png[/img] Without beard: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ja9evfk.png[/img] Either way, I hope it wine because that balloon is [i]amazing![/i]
@Toxiee
I love your balloon! You should post some previews so it's clear what breed it's for.

Also, I think it would look even better without that extra beard(?) thing by the cheek. Even on my girl Sadie, where the colour matches her, it looks a bit weird:

68oKnx2.png

And on Aluyama, where the balloon matches the dragon, it looks even weirder...

X3wl2jb.png

Without beard:

ja9evfk.png

Either way, I hope it wine because that balloon is amazing!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Lionturtle thanks a lot! Paper airplanes started the idea :D

@Elisse I tried that now, but it still didn't work. What was even weirder was that it "cut off" the part after the third "/" so the first part didn't show outside of the edit mode???
@Lionturtle thanks a lot! Paper airplanes started the idea :D

@Elisse I tried that now, but it still didn't work. What was even weirder was that it "cut off" the part after the third "/" so the first part didn't show outside of the edit mode???
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria Maybe try uploading it to a different hosting site like Imgur?

I know if you upload it to imgur, you can just take that url and add .png to create the code. Imgur also creates a shorter url, so that might be part of the problem currently haha.
@Khayria Maybe try uploading it to a different hosting site like Imgur?

I know if you upload it to imgur, you can just take that url and add .png to create the code. Imgur also creates a shorter url, so that might be part of the problem currently haha.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23