Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New Floral Mpose Coatl Skincents
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 164 165
@Agareia It really does! [emoji=gaoler love size=2] I love how well the accent pulls together all her colors, especially her bronze tert! I think my absolute favorite detail is how much the gold really brings out that peachy orange highlight near her eye, it's just such a lovely touch that really adds to how elegant she looks. :D
@Agareia
It really does! I love how well the accent pulls together all her colors, especially her bronze tert! I think my absolute favorite detail is how much the gold really brings out that peachy orange highlight near her eye, it's just such a lovely touch that really adds to how elegant she looks. :D
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
now my girl's mate matches her <3 thank you again! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64571806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645719/64571806_350.png[/img][/url]
now my girl's mate matches her <3 thank you again!

64571806_350.png
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
Oh my GOODNESS do you really have an extra copy?? :D I'm so excited! If I could go ahead and pay for it in treasure (that's what the majority of the dragons have been selling for in my hatchery) that would be amazing <3
Oh my GOODNESS do you really have an extra copy?? :D I'm so excited! If I could go ahead and pay for it in treasure (that's what the majority of the dragons have been selling for in my hatchery) that would be amazing <3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
I do! :D And treasure is always fine by me! <3 I will send a PA over your way in just a moment. <3
@Cuddleh
I do! :D And treasure is always fine by me! <3 I will send a PA over your way in just a moment. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@Liirah Gorgeous!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2] I had no idea that maroon web and shell pulled in colors that go so well with the Roseveil drapery! :O And that blackberry hawkmoth goes so well with the Duskveil colors overall, especially with how much those white flecks make everything pop. I love them both!! <3
@Liirah
Gorgeous!! I had no idea that maroon web and shell pulled in colors that go so well with the Roseveil drapery! :O And that blackberry hawkmoth goes so well with the Duskveil colors overall, especially with how much those white flecks make everything pop. I love them both!! <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
Ah thaaaank yooouu c: I'm so happy with her now ^-^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54627174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546272/54627174_350.png[/img][/url]
Ah thaaaank yooouu c: I'm so happy with her now ^-^
54627174_350.png
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
I’d like slots for both roseveils, please

And reprint lists for From Beyond and From Below TY
I’d like slots for both roseveils, please

And reprint lists for From Beyond and From Below TY
Participation.png6ZO43b3.png
Can I please get one slot for each Duskveil accent?
Can I please get one slot for each Duskveil accent?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Graveworm
Sure thing! <3 I've added you to the reprint lists for From Below, and From Beyond, and the Roseveils are both in stock, so I'll send PAs right on over for those two! :D

@butcherbaby
Absolutely! :D Duskveil M is currently in stock, so I'll send a PA on over for it, and Duskveil F is currently being reprinted! A copy will be sent your way via PA as soon as they're in. <3
@Graveworm
Sure thing! <3 I've added you to the reprint lists for From Below, and From Beyond, and the Roseveils are both in stock, so I'll send PAs right on over for those two! :D

@butcherbaby
Absolutely! :D Duskveil M is currently in stock, so I'll send a PA on over for it, and Duskveil F is currently being reprinted! A copy will be sent your way via PA as soon as they're in. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
Thank you so much! [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
Thank you so much!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 164 165