Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rari's Accents • (o^ w ^o) <3
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
I'd love to get a Lunariem and sign up for if Lucullian, Regaliese, or Chresardein are ever reprinted. These all look so lovely! I'd be very happy to be on your pinglist.
I'd love to get a Lunariem and sign up for if Lucullian, Regaliese, or Chresardein are ever reprinted. These all look so lovely! I'd be very happy to be on your pinglist.
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris Sending you a PA with Lunarie!! Also added you to the pinglists for Lucullian, Regalise and Chresardein reprints and the general one too!!

It makes me so happy to hear that you like my accents, thank you so much for your kind words! <3
@Alpestris Sending you a PA with Lunarie!! Also added you to the pinglists for Lucullian, Regalise and Chresardein reprints and the general one too!!

It makes me so happy to hear that you like my accents, thank you so much for your kind words! <3
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
@Rari0516 Is there still a slot/copy for Regalise left? Also, can I be on your Pinglist?
@Rari0516 Is there still a slot/copy for Regalise left? Also, can I be on your Pinglist?
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni Ah!! Sorry to tell you but I'm out of Regalise copies so you'll have to wait for it to be reprinted. I've added you to the Regalise reprint and General Pinglist!
@kijauni Ah!! Sorry to tell you but I'm out of Regalise copies so you'll have to wait for it to be reprinted. I've added you to the Regalise reprint and General Pinglist!
Can I be added to the general pinglist?
Can I be added to the general pinglist?
@Rari0516 hiya, could you please put me on the reprint pinglist for Metanoia? tysm!
@Rari0516 hiya, could you please put me on the reprint pinglist for Metanoia? tysm!
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
@ACDC
You've been added to the general pinglist, thank you for your interest in my accents!!

@elfmoss
With you, there are enough people interested in a metanoia reprint that it's ready for reprinting!! I'll send a ping once again when they get back :D
@ACDC
You've been added to the general pinglist, thank you for your interest in my accents!!

@elfmoss
With you, there are enough people interested in a metanoia reprint that it's ready for reprinting!! I'll send a ping once again when they get back :D
whoops FR doing a funk and duplicated my post, sorry about the double ping!!
whoops FR doing a funk and duplicated my post, sorry about the double ping!!
Oops I forgot to tell you to add me on the Regalise reprint pinglist. Could you add me there too please? Can't wait till you reprint it, it's so beautiful ;-;
Oops I forgot to tell you to add me on the Regalise reprint pinglist. Could you add me there too please? Can't wait till you reprint it, it's so beautiful ;-;
@ACDC Aaaa thank you so much!!<3 You've been added!! Once one more person is interested in a reprint of Regalise, I'll be submitting it in for printing!!
@ACDC Aaaa thank you so much!!<3 You've been added!! Once one more person is interested in a reprint of Regalise, I'll be submitting it in for printing!!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34