Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ic] SD F Accent - Marsh Harvest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I am very interested in this, the work is beautiful! I personally love it as it is right now with the lineart, but I'm sure going a bit darker would be good to help bring out some of the details that might get lost in the dragon <3
I am very interested in this, the work is beautiful! I personally love it as it is right now with the lineart, but I'm sure going a bit darker would be good to help bring out some of the details that might get lost in the dragon <3
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Oooh that's beautiful, but you'll def have to darken the lines/shadows.

(Also since I know someone will probs swing by to tell you this: when you snip the gasp pinglist you should still leave the keywords used in your post as well as the link back to the thread.)
Oooh that's beautiful, but you'll def have to darken the lines/shadows.

(Also since I know someone will probs swing by to tell you this: when you snip the gasp pinglist you should still leave the keywords used in your post as well as the link back to the thread.)
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
Oh, it's wonderful. The lines/shadows need to be darkened, though, I agree. Definitely interested for a ping when you print it!

(Also, when you snip the GASP pinglist, only snip the pings next time. Leave the keywords in and the link to the thread)
Oh, it's wonderful. The lines/shadows need to be darkened, though, I agree. Definitely interested for a ping when you print it!

(Also, when you snip the GASP pinglist, only snip the pings next time. Leave the keywords in and the link to the thread)
i love it please ping me when you decide to print it! c:
i love it please ping me when you decide to print it! c:
1ffgBbR.png
This is a gorgeous accent! I would definitely be interested in a copy as well c:
This is a gorgeous accent! I would definitely be interested in a copy as well c:
Oh wow, a lot of interest! ;v; That's always validating, haha. I've started a pinglist on the first post (pasted below with @'s)! Based on the advice I got from a lot of you, I tweaked the lineart and shading to be significantly darker. Thoughts? The lineart/shading is very obvious in the full-size, but I'm worried it still gets lost when downsized. @heavylobster @Macchi @auroshen @Kaial @Cosimia @Skedge @Facinarose @Osmodeus [center][img]https://imgur.com/Q8lTrkZ.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/n2Vdag7.png[/img] Original for reference: [img]https://imgur.com/kpGvKSz.png[/img][/center] @Foxe: Probably 500 or 600g? That seems to be a standard accent price. @Osmodeus @TwilightStars Whoops, I didn't mean to do that. I've added the keywords back in for reference (thankfully still had GASP open). Print Run Pinglist (let me know if you'd like to be removed): [list=1][*] @Kaio [*] @Sallee [*] @auroshen [*] @Cosimia [*] @Vulpen [*] @Skedge [*] @Keyina [*] @Flowerpots [*] @Chuchuana [*] @Cheshly [*] @Imani [*] @Taiyou [*] @Starstalker [*] @Facinarose [*] @TwilightStars [*] @Heathers [*] @awaicu [/list] General Accents Pinglist: @heavylobster @Kaial
Oh wow, a lot of interest! ;v; That's always validating, haha. I've started a pinglist on the first post (pasted below with @'s)!

Based on the advice I got from a lot of you, I tweaked the lineart and shading to be significantly darker. Thoughts? The lineart/shading is very obvious in the full-size, but I'm worried it still gets lost when downsized. @heavylobster @Macchi @auroshen @Kaial @Cosimia @Skedge @Facinarose @Osmodeus
Q8lTrkZ.png
n2Vdag7.png

Original for reference:
kpGvKSz.png

@Foxe: Probably 500 or 600g? That seems to be a standard accent price.

@Osmodeus @TwilightStars Whoops, I didn't mean to do that. I've added the keywords back in for reference (thankfully still had GASP open).

Print Run Pinglist (let me know if you'd like to be removed):
  1. @Kaio
  2. @Sallee
  3. @auroshen
  4. @Cosimia
  5. @Vulpen
  6. @Skedge
  7. @Keyina
  8. @Flowerpots
  9. @Chuchuana
  10. @Cheshly
  11. @Imani
  12. @Taiyou
  13. @Starstalker
  14. @Facinarose
  15. @TwilightStars
  16. @Heathers
  17. @awaicu
General Accents Pinglist: @heavylobster @Kaial
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
should be ok, if you wanna be safe (especially for the downsize, even a little darker would help ;o;)
should be ok, if you wanna be safe (especially for the downsize, even a little darker would help ;o;)
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
the concept and execution are really lovely! can you give me a ping if you decide to print it?
the concept and execution are really lovely! can you give me a ping if you decide to print it?
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@Psi

I'm interested! I'd love to be on the pinglist too please
@Psi

I'm interested! I'd love to be on the pinglist too please
I'm interested.
I'm interested.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10