Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ARCH'S ACCENTS | The Devil You Know ImpM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@/Archfiend Thank you! ^^
@/Archfiend Thank you! ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Archfiend

Could I snag two slots for the devil you know?
@Archfiend

Could I snag two slots for the devil you know?
@shadesofchaos
Yup, I'm going to print the first 10 orders, so you can go ahead and CR me the 1700g that'd be great!

@Beruga (paid) @Osmodeus (paid) @HiddenMica @scarletskyz @sunnyVista @SarcasticHawke @Amorah (treasure) @Peyp (treasure)
The Devil You Know is being sent in for approval, so if you haven't paid for your copy yet please CR me 850g (or 600kt if you're paying in treasure) :)
@shadesofchaos
Yup, I'm going to print the first 10 orders, so you can go ahead and CR me the 1700g that'd be great!

@Beruga (paid) @Osmodeus (paid) @HiddenMica @scarletskyz @sunnyVista @SarcasticHawke @Amorah (treasure) @Peyp (treasure)
The Devil You Know is being sent in for approval, so if you haven't paid for your copy yet please CR me 850g (or 600kt if you're paying in treasure) :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
Ah, it seems there's been a mistake? I've not paid for a copy (though I'd love one) and wouldn't be able to for another day or two. Need to find someone selling gems.
Ah, it seems there's been a mistake? I've not paid for a copy (though I'd love one) and wouldn't be able to for another day or two. Need to find someone selling gems.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Osmodeus
A user named Mumtup actually sent me a CR covering the cost for you, not sure if you know them or not but it was very kind of them.
@Osmodeus
A user named Mumtup actually sent me a CR covering the cost for you, not sure if you know them or not but it was very kind of them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
sZPmYsE.gif
@Archfiend Would you be willing to do a mixed payment and if so what ratio do you use? I don't have the full gems atm unfortunately.
@Archfiend Would you be willing to do a mixed payment and if so what ratio do you use? I don't have the full gems atm unfortunately.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke
Yeah, I can do that. I use the 1:850 ratio.
@SarcasticHawke
Yeah, I can do that. I use the 1:850 ratio.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
sZPmYsE.gif
@/Archfiend

May I have a slot for your second run of The Devil You Know? Thank you!
@/Archfiend

May I have a slot for your second run of The Devil You Know? Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Added you!
@Nightwind
Added you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
sZPmYsE.gif
Could you preview The Devil You Know on this boy? I'm looking around for a dragon to wear it now haha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45145265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451453/45145265_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could you preview The Devil You Know on this boy? I'm looking around for a dragon to wear it now haha

45145265_350.png
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8