Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | final's accents | UT release part 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195
@final If you ever do a purple recolor of dark woods/dim memories, please ping me!
@final If you ever do a purple recolor of dark woods/dim memories, please ping me!
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@lantadyme @Harmonywish @qhersek @Faileas @Ririterasu
If you guys wanna send over 550g now, I can go ahead and print the accent!
@lantadyme @Harmonywish @qhersek @Faileas @Ririterasu
If you guys wanna send over 550g now, I can go ahead and print the accent!
UoweiPn.png
@final
Hello! Could you add me for dim memories? I can't edit spreadsheets now.
@final
Hello! Could you add me for dim memories? I can't edit spreadsheets now.
@Qhersek
Hi! You're already on on the spreadsheet and have a slot, which is why I pinged you. I'm currently collecting payment so I can print it :)
@Qhersek
Hi! You're already on on the spreadsheet and have a slot, which is why I pinged you. I'm currently collecting payment so I can print it :)
UoweiPn.png
@final
Ohwell XD To my defense it's midnight and it's been a long day. I'll send the payment in a sec.
@final
Ohwell XD To my defense it's midnight and it's been a long day. I'll send the payment in a sec.
@final are you still selling this skin? [img]https://i.imgur.com/RbxePRD.png[/img] I would love to get it to match my dragon with lost in the distance, but I don't have any money right now... I could pay you with art if you want? Or even better, if you'd be willing to make a custom recolor for a gold, orange, or red hue like the sun.
@final are you still selling this skin?

RbxePRD.png

I would love to get it to match my dragon with lost in the distance, but I don't have any money right now... I could pay you with art if you want?

Or even better, if you'd be willing to make a custom recolor for a gold, orange, or red hue like the sun.
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Kaidi
I still have one copy! I'm not currently looking for art (though your art is beautiful!!) but I can hold it for you if you'd like :)
Alternatively, you can PM me for more information regarding recolors

@coffeeshop
Hi! Which skincent are you asking about?
@Kaidi
I still have one copy! I'm not currently looking for art (though your art is beautiful!!) but I can hold it for you if you'd like :)
Alternatively, you can PM me for more information regarding recolors

@coffeeshop
Hi! Which skincent are you asking about?
UoweiPn.png
@coffeeshop
I only have one copy left, and Kaidi already inquired about it. If they don't get back to me, I'll let you know :)
@coffeeshop
I only have one copy left, and Kaidi already inquired about it. If they don't get back to me, I'll let you know :)
UoweiPn.png
@final in that case may I hold it? I'm not quite sure how long it'll take to gather the funds but I'll let you know.

Thank you ^^
@final in that case may I hold it? I'm not quite sure how long it'll take to gather the funds but I'll let you know.

Thank you ^^
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Kaidi
Yo! Sorry for bothering you, but do you have a general idea of how much longer it should take?
Thanks!
@Kaidi
Yo! Sorry for bothering you, but do you have a general idea of how much longer it should take?
Thanks!
UoweiPn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195