Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RoR HM! FUNGIRL run 4!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
Maybe we can have the hole without the torm flesh? I really liked how the belly looked hollow.
Maybe we can have the hole without the torm flesh? I really liked how the belly looked hollow.
Y3kY2LN.png
maybe moss or lichen covering up some of the holes?
maybe moss or lichen covering up some of the holes?
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
but I agree I liked when it was hollow
but I agree I liked when it was hollow
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
Oof ouch, that's awful to hear. Maybe you could take inspiration from what the maker of this skin did to circumvent the gore rules and fill the belly hole with autumn leaves? If you gave all of the rotting parts a bit of a sickly green tinge that'd also get you the staff's approval to print for certain.
Oof ouch, that's awful to hear. Maybe you could take inspiration from what the maker of this skin did to circumvent the gore rules and fill the belly hole with autumn leaves? If you gave all of the rotting parts a bit of a sickly green tinge that'd also get you the staff's approval to print for certain.
Maybe if you get rid of the torn skin parts on the neck and face and clean it up a little near the belly it would be okay? Because yeah, the hollowed belly is the best part and looks super nice as it is!

If that still doesn't pass, I would be okay with a slot for Fungirl. That one is also very pretty.
Maybe if you get rid of the torn skin parts on the neck and face and clean it up a little near the belly it would be okay? Because yeah, the hollowed belly is the best part and looks super nice as it is!

If that still doesn't pass, I would be okay with a slot for Fungirl. That one is also very pretty.
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
I would love to receive a ping with whatever type of skin you decide on. Also I’m pretty sure I didn’t send any payments, so just a ping is cool.
I would love to receive a ping with whatever type of skin you decide on. Also I’m pretty sure I didn’t send any payments, so just a ping is cool.
kZvuyBG.png Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
i agree with the posts above! keeping the hollow belly and hiding the vicera under fall leaves/ moss/ etc should keep much of the original charm and be able to pass through!
i agree with the posts above! keeping the hollow belly and hiding the vicera under fall leaves/ moss/ etc should keep much of the original charm and be able to pass through!
@Aviose

That is really disappointing. Life After Death was amazing! I wish FR would lighten up about gore. Your skin wasn't even that gory, imo. I really love the hollow ribcage of Life After Death. And maybe by trimming away the ripped flesh it could pass? You could probably put a few more mushrooms or other plant life where the ripped skin is to fill the new empty holes. Also, I love the idea of leaves. Thanks for keeping me informed. I'm willing to wait!
@Aviose

That is really disappointing. Life After Death was amazing! I wish FR would lighten up about gore. Your skin wasn't even that gory, imo. I really love the hollow ribcage of Life After Death. And maybe by trimming away the ripped flesh it could pass? You could probably put a few more mushrooms or other plant life where the ripped skin is to fill the new empty holes. Also, I love the idea of leaves. Thanks for keeping me informed. I'm willing to wait!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@aviose I'm good with any decision.
@aviose I'm good with any decision.
Old and weird
That is extremely disappointing.

I still trust your talent and I'm in for the alternative.
That is extremely disappointing.

I still trust your talent and I'm in for the alternative.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18