Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RoR HM! FUNGIRL run 4!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
@Thardus @Shian @Antigen @eateries @Faileas @Mumtup @andersbegabt @Druzy @Kivovis @NefariousKing @TheBluestJay @Massif @Overlordfreya @Kobugi @Mip @YukiBear @Kuzcat @RobotMothPie @Mangusto @Taarnfalk so just little update, i've completed some of the revised skin, other parts are just sketched out. was wondering what you guys think/if you're still interested. everything i haven't completed yet is just extra stuff, most people cared the most abt the cavity so i wanna know if you guys are happy with how that looks. cus i think it looks p good. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YKkouiz.png[/img][/center] i also don't know what to do about the mouth? i think the exposed teeth look really cool but i don't know how to make that kid-friendly.
@Thardus @Shian @Antigen @eateries @Faileas @Mumtup @andersbegabt @Druzy @Kivovis @NefariousKing @TheBluestJay @Massif @Overlordfreya @Kobugi @Mip @YukiBear @Kuzcat @RobotMothPie @Mangusto @Taarnfalk

so just little update, i've completed some of the revised skin, other parts are just sketched out. was wondering what you guys think/if you're still interested. everything i haven't completed yet is just extra stuff, most people cared the most abt the cavity so i wanna know if you guys are happy with how that looks. cus i think it looks p good.
YKkouiz.png

i also don't know what to do about the mouth? i think the exposed teeth look really cool but i don't know how to make that kid-friendly.
qPHFGW5.png
@Aviose

I'm still interested! Diggin' all the extra mushrooms and flora. Do you have to change the mouth? With the added details you have, I think you can get away with some exposed teeth. Can't wait to see the full revised skin.
@Aviose

I'm still interested! Diggin' all the extra mushrooms and flora. Do you have to change the mouth? With the added details you have, I think you can get away with some exposed teeth. Can't wait to see the full revised skin.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Aviose: Please let the teeth as they are. Are here children? There are so much Skins and Accents which are much more scary.... decay is a natural process. Maybe some worms or flys additionally...? xD (Was a joke.)
@Aviose: Please let the teeth as they are. Are here children? There are so much Skins and Accents which are much more scary.... decay is a natural process. Maybe some worms or flys additionally...? xD (Was a joke.)
IGfzYju.png
oh man i love this progression! i love the teeth.. maybe stick some of those fern-like plants between them so they can hide the gore?
oh man i love this progression! i love the teeth.. maybe stick some of those fern-like plants between them so they can hide the gore?
I love it so much! Def still interested!
I love it so much! Def still interested!
Old and weird
good to hear from you all! so yeah i wont mess w the teeth too much
good to hear from you all! so yeah i wont mess w the teeth too much
qPHFGW5.png
Still love it! I think teeth should stay as there is no hanging skin so hopefully it will be ok?
By the way here's a version of Decaying Dracolich skin that got approved
Still love it! I think teeth should stay as there is no hanging skin so hopefully it will be ok?
By the way here's a version of Decaying Dracolich skin that got approved
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@aviose it looks good. . But I vastly preferred the other version. . Soo still inclined to take the cr. . But will wait until you are finished. . I think there are too many leaves in the stomach cavity. .. but it prob wont be accepted without. .shame though. .

how many tweeks are you making to it or are you satisfied with how itlooks now?
@aviose it looks good. . But I vastly preferred the other version. . Soo still inclined to take the cr. . But will wait until you are finished. . I think there are too many leaves in the stomach cavity. .. but it prob wont be accepted without. .shame though. .

how many tweeks are you making to it or are you satisfied with how itlooks now?
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Mangusto
good to see that went through, i think i will leave some tears, hopefully if i cover them up partially like its sketched now that'll go through

@Taarnfalk
yeah i don't think it'll go through if you can see too much.. i tried to place the leaves sparingly.
and as of now i think i'm just gonna polish up what i have sketched, maybe remove some of the grass.
@Mangusto
good to see that went through, i think i will leave some tears, hopefully if i cover them up partially like its sketched now that'll go through

@Taarnfalk
yeah i don't think it'll go through if you can see too much.. i tried to place the leaves sparingly.
and as of now i think i'm just gonna polish up what i have sketched, maybe remove some of the grass.
qPHFGW5.png
@aviose in that case i take the cr. . Sorry that it got turned down :/.
@aviose in that case i take the cr. . Sorry that it got turned down :/.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18