Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RoR HM! FUNGIRL run 4!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@Taarnfalk
no problem! thanks for waiting
@Taarnfalk
no problem! thanks for waiting
qPHFGW5.png
@Thardus @Shian @Antigen @eateries @Faileas @Mumtup @andersbegabt @Druzy @Kivovis @NefariousKing @TheBluestJay @Massif @Overlordfreya @Kobugi @Mip @YukiBear @Kuzcat @RobotMothPie @Mangusto ya'll i'm sorry for all the pings, but unless there are any outstanding issues, i think this is the version i'll print! just waiting to hear from some of you before i submit it. hopefully it wont be too gory this time. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yA97Qez.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QAxBfRx.png[/img][/center]
@Thardus @Shian @Antigen @eateries @Faileas @Mumtup @andersbegabt @Druzy @Kivovis @NefariousKing @TheBluestJay @Massif @Overlordfreya @Kobugi @Mip @YukiBear @Kuzcat @RobotMothPie @Mangusto

ya'll i'm sorry for all the pings, but unless there are any outstanding issues, i think this is the version i'll print! just waiting to hear from some of you before i submit it. hopefully it wont be too gory this time.
yA97Qez.png

QAxBfRx.png
qPHFGW5.png
@Aviose

I love this! Fingers crossed it will be accepted.
@Aviose

I love this! Fingers crossed it will be accepted.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
This looks great! Hope it gets accepted now.
This looks great! Hope it gets accepted now.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
Looks great to me! I think it'd be worth asking in the accent problems thread if this is okay to submit before doing anything though, staff doesn't mind exposed bones usually but I have a worrying suspicion that they'll still have something to say about the color of the rotting patches of skin on her mouth and torso.
Looks great to me! I think it'd be worth asking in the accent problems thread if this is okay to submit before doing anything though, staff doesn't mind exposed bones usually but I have a worrying suspicion that they'll still have something to say about the color of the rotting patches of skin on her mouth and torso.
i like it! fingers crossed itll pass this time ;;
i like it! fingers crossed itll pass this time ;;
I love it and hope it will pass u.u
I love it and hope it will pass u.u
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
GORGEOUS!!
GORGEOUS!!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
I`m fine with it. :-)
I`m fine with it. :-)
IGfzYju.png
looks rad, i'm excited