Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soaring.Skins
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45
@Abderus @Raptorgrrl @TalaTari @Ghoulcats @TextbookHumor @Trachynhawb @Rohana @Neflo @Catacombs @MessengerDragon @Lonefox @Quillflight @ChasingFeathers @hungryhobbits @dreamn

I have completely renovated the shop, you should find it much easier to navigate now. Apologies for any extra pings that may have occured during the construction process!
@Abderus @Raptorgrrl @TalaTari @Ghoulcats @TextbookHumor @Trachynhawb @Rohana @Neflo @Catacombs @MessengerDragon @Lonefox @Quillflight @ChasingFeathers @hungryhobbits @dreamn

I have completely renovated the shop, you should find it much easier to navigate now. Apologies for any extra pings that may have occured during the construction process!
BFEMrcM.png
@wugglyump @Vinyamar @Trachynhawb @lantadyme @MusicalMaladies @KiraJacqueline @DrowsyPanda @cuttlepuddle

As I have just renovated my shop and moved all my pre-orders into this single thread, I wanted to take the time to ping all of you who had signed up for slots for various skins. As you are probably aware, when interest dies down after the first or second run of a skin, it can take a very long time before there is enough interest to print again. As it has been awhile since you all signed up and therefore available funds may have changed, please let me know if you are no longer interested in a skin and I can take you off. Other than that, thanks so much for your support and have a great day!
@wugglyump @Vinyamar @Trachynhawb @lantadyme @MusicalMaladies @KiraJacqueline @DrowsyPanda @cuttlepuddle

As I have just renovated my shop and moved all my pre-orders into this single thread, I wanted to take the time to ping all of you who had signed up for slots for various skins. As you are probably aware, when interest dies down after the first or second run of a skin, it can take a very long time before there is enough interest to print again. As it has been awhile since you all signed up and therefore available funds may have changed, please let me know if you are no longer interested in a skin and I can take you off. Other than that, thanks so much for your support and have a great day!
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
Is S.S. Stormchaser up for preorder or an old order and/or may I have a slot please?
@nohsara
Is S.S. Stormchaser up for preorder or an old order and/or may I have a slot please?
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

I'm keeping my treasure slot. I really hope it does get printed at some point^^

(wasn't there something about being allowed to ping GASP again six months after the first ping?)
I'm keeping my treasure slot. I really hope it does get printed at some point^^

(wasn't there something about being allowed to ping GASP again six months after the first ping?)
@nohsara
One slot for S.S. Stormchaser please!
@nohsara
One slot for S.S. Stormchaser please!
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@nohsara
I'd like to be taken off the list for Hydrothermal Betta please. Good luck with your shop! :)
@nohsara
I'd like to be taken off the list for Hydrothermal Betta please. Good luck with your shop! :)
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@nohsara I still want the two slots I signed up for! Thank you for double checking, though.
@nohsara I still want the two slots I signed up for! Thank you for double checking, though.
@MusicalMaladies got you signed up :)
@Vinyamar I'll have to double check when I last pinged GASP for it, I'm not sure whether or not it's been more than 6mo
@Basileia got it, thank you!
@DrowsyPanda no problem :)
@wugglyump awesome, thanks again!
@MusicalMaladies got you signed up :)
@Vinyamar I'll have to double check when I last pinged GASP for it, I'm not sure whether or not it's been more than 6mo
@Basileia got it, thank you!
@DrowsyPanda no problem :)
@wugglyump awesome, thanks again!
BFEMrcM.png
Please add me for S.S. Stormchaser :)
Please add me for S.S. Stormchaser :)
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@nohsara

May I please have a slot for both S.S. Stormcatcher and Hydrothermal Betta? :)
@nohsara

May I please have a slot for both S.S. Stormcatcher and Hydrothermal Betta? :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45