Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soaring.Skins
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45
@FloralFawn got you down for s.s. stormchaser! since that makes 7 gem orders I will send out request for payment soon!

@GoldieFazbear once we get 7 preorders is when i will send out the request for payment (in order to buy the skin blueprints), as of right now i only need 1 more :)
@FloralFawn got you down for s.s. stormchaser! since that makes 7 gem orders I will send out request for payment soon!

@GoldieFazbear once we get 7 preorders is when i will send out the request for payment (in order to buy the skin blueprints), as of right now i only need 1 more :)
BFEMrcM.png
@wugglyump (2 copies) 5%
@Basileiav 5%
@MusicalMaladies 5%
@RosalindeSol 5%
@KiraJacqueline 5%
@FloralFawn
@Vinyamar (T) 5%
@Swordmaster (T)

S.S. Stormchaser has enough pre-orders to print the next round, please send payment via PM :)

800g, or for treasure slots, 880,000t. Also if you have a 5% next to your name that means you got 5% off from a previous promotion, so 760g or 836,000t
@wugglyump (2 copies) 5%
@Basileiav 5%
@MusicalMaladies 5%
@RosalindeSol 5%
@KiraJacqueline 5%
@FloralFawn
@Vinyamar (T) 5%
@Swordmaster (T)

S.S. Stormchaser has enough pre-orders to print the next round, please send payment via PM :)

800g, or for treasure slots, 880,000t. Also if you have a 5% next to your name that means you got 5% off from a previous promotion, so 760g or 836,000t
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara I forgot to mention that I'm wind flight! Would I qualify for the 5% off? :)
@nohsara I forgot to mention that I'm wind flight! Would I qualify for the 5% off? :)
Commotion-Saturated-R.png __________________________

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
@FloralFawn yes you would :)
@FloralFawn yes you would :)
BFEMrcM.png
@KiraJacqueline
@Basileiav

reminder to please send payment so that i can buy and submit the skin blueprints :)
@KiraJacqueline
@Basileiav

reminder to please send payment so that i can buy and submit the skin blueprints :)
BFEMrcM.png
[quote name="nohsara" date="2020-09-04 18:44:03" ] @KiraJacqueline @Basileiav reminder to please send payment so that i can buy and submit the skin blueprints :) [/quote] So sorry! I missed the last ping somehow >< Sending payment right away!
nohsara wrote on 2020-09-04 18:44:03:
@KiraJacqueline
@Basileiav

So sorry! I missed the last ping somehow >< Sending payment right away!
@nohsara
Can I order a copy of Hydrothermal please? Thank you!
@nohsara
Can I order a copy of Hydrothermal please? Thank you!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Basileia I'm so sorry I mustve made a typo when putting you down on the pre-order list! Thankfully some kind folks in the help forum helped me find you lol If you could please send payment for S.S. Stormchaser, it will be ready to print :) [quote name="nohsara" date="2020-08-31 13:02:29" ] @/wugglyump (2 copies) 5% @/Basileiav 5% @/MusicalMaladies 5% @/RosalindeSol 5% @/KiraJacqueline 5% @/FloralFawn @/Vinyamar (T) 5% @/Swordmaster (T) S.S. Stormchaser has enough pre-orders to print the next round, please send payment via PM :) [b]800g, or for treasure slots, 880,000t. Also if you have a 5% next to your name that means you got 5% off from a previous promotion, so 760g or 836,000t[/b] [/quote]
@Basileia I'm so sorry I mustve made a typo when putting you down on the pre-order list! Thankfully some kind folks in the help forum helped me find you lol

If you could please send payment for S.S. Stormchaser, it will be ready to print :)

nohsara wrote on 2020-08-31 13:02:29:
@/wugglyump (2 copies) 5%
@/Basileiav 5%
@/MusicalMaladies 5%
@/RosalindeSol 5%
@/KiraJacqueline 5%
@/FloralFawn
@/Vinyamar (T) 5%
@/Swordmaster (T)

BFEMrcM.png
@hat17 yes of course!
@hat17 yes of course!
BFEMrcM.png
Could I be added to your pinglist? Gotta try to get a copy of Deadwood Creeper when it’s available. *-*
Could I be added to your pinglist? Gotta try to get a copy of Deadwood Creeper when it’s available. *-*
RcVbyDs.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45