Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | garden inside ~ F Ridgeback & SD accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Arkeyr79 I will, thank you for the interest!

@starsystems added! ^^
@Arkeyr79 I will, thank you for the interest!

@starsystems added! ^^
I don't have any ridgebacks, but man what a lovely accent!!
Good luck with selling!~
^^
I don't have any ridgebacks, but man what a lovely accent!!
Good luck with selling!~
^^
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
8J3iRuA.gif Wphjjuc.gif 2VuPBc1.gif
@Wizjonerka

;u; AAAA. I'd love a copy, please~!
@Wizjonerka

;u; AAAA. I'd love a copy, please~!
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@Wizjonerka

One please!
@Wizjonerka

One please!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Thank you, kanoosh! :D

@Avalonian @OverlordFreya here you go! Thank you for the interest <3
Thank you, kanoosh! :D

@Avalonian @OverlordFreya here you go! Thank you for the interest <3
@ilimati @Weredogalism @TalaTari @Sharkra @Fujo @GryphonSong @Artorias @Everything @Neflo
I just submitted garden inside~! 5-7 days more days and I'll send it to you! :D
@ilimati @Weredogalism @TalaTari @Sharkra @Fujo @GryphonSong @Artorias @Everything @Neflo
I just submitted garden inside~! 5-7 days more days and I'll send it to you! :D
@Wizjonerka
Slot for garden inside
@Wizjonerka
Slot for garden inside
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@scarletskyz added, thank you!
@scarletskyz added, thank you!
aaand the garden inside just got accepted & sent to me! :D and I sent the copies to all of you guys on the first list, I think no need to ping you all here again, but if you do visit my thread - thank you again & enjoy! ^^
and with that, I can without any doubts send the next batch!
@Farvel @Meluka @astaprophecy @Velociraptor42 @starsystems @Avalonian @OverlordFreya @scarletskyz

you can send me the 350g and I'll print the next batch as soon as I can!
There are still two free slots on the second list if any more visitors are interested, if not, I'll just put the remaining accents on the AH ^^
aaand the garden inside just got accepted & sent to me! :D and I sent the copies to all of you guys on the first list, I think no need to ping you all here again, but if you do visit my thread - thank you again & enjoy! ^^
and with that, I can without any doubts send the next batch!
@Farvel @Meluka @astaprophecy @Velociraptor42 @starsystems @Avalonian @OverlordFreya @scarletskyz

you can send me the 350g and I'll print the next batch as soon as I can!
There are still two free slots on the second list if any more visitors are interested, if not, I'll just put the remaining accents on the AH ^^
@Wizjonerka - Can you add me to your general pinglist, please? ^^ I hope you keep creating! I'd love to see what you make next :D
@Wizjonerka - Can you add me to your general pinglist, please? ^^ I hope you keep creating! I'd love to see what you make next :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12